Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins (4195 Views)

Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by Pebcak: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Ewo
Omo Ale lo ma n fowo juwe ile baba e
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by PenSniper: 1:50am On Apr 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
see u...u still believe in all those crap...cobra head ko opolo eye ni...make agbaje win first..u and ur oba would turn to burnt offering
Sacrificial lamb in waiting still boasting.
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by macjive01: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

cheesy
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by mickeymimi: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2015
fake news.com
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by EmmySparky(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
9jacrip:

I piry you.
lol I know how much u guys fear the igbos...don't worry we won't harm y'all yoruba mofo's...
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by EmmySparky(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

inferiority complex in action..even u knw that an average yoruba man can't match an igbo man...u guys re d weaker tribe
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol I know how much u guys fear the igbos...don't worry we won't harm y'all yoruba mofo's...

Fear?

The 1967-1970 records of how Yoruba who supposedly fear Ibo changed the tide of the war and won it, reason why you folks have become genetically wired to be bitter towards Yoruba.

Ibo will, till Nigeria restructures, become the stress ball of the North and the West - squeeze and bash them here and there to relieve stress, tension or anger.

I do not have time to engage in tirades such as this.

I'm out.
Re: Angry Youths Threaten To Burn Down The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos If Agbaje Wins by EmmySparky(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
9jacrip:

Fear?

The 1967-1970 records of how Yoruba who supposedly fear Ibo changed the tide of the war and won it, reason why you folks have become genetically wired to be bitter towards Yoruba.

Ibo will, till Nigeria restructures, become the stress ball of the North and the West - squeeze and bash them here and there to relieve stress, tension or anger.

I do not have time to engage in tirades such as this.

I'm out.
the record u stated is a collated effort of both the west and north...so don't give the credit to ur ugly tribes men...the yorubas alone can't stand us...let that sink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Dare Buhari On Live Tv / Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? / BIAFRA: Buhari Panics, Moves To Block Kanu's Release @ ECOWAS Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.