Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82293 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Horlufemi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Layonle:
hmmmmmm!Jk destroying Lagos ow?

The peaceful cohabitation in Lagos must not be destroyed
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by PenSniper: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Good point

You'll refer back to this question in the nearest possible future

And by the same logic, Lagos remains "NO MAN'S LAND" try and chase us out if you dare

Lions, elephants, tigers, leopards, warthogs, are the most fearless beasts in the forest. They would stand their own and fight to the death. But when the forest is set ablaze, they will all flee, mind you not run, but flee for dear lives. Every bastard from the Southeast is free to bluff now but when you begin to feel the heat, you won't wait to take anything of yours. I prefer my enemy to under-estimate me. I only pray that you, in particular, resides in Lagos. That would serve as an impetus. The Hutus of Rwanda and Balakas of CAR thought too much of themselves before starting a fight only to regret in the end. Those who fail to learn from history live to regret and those whom the Gods want to destroy they first make mad. Who am i to tell you not to make yourself a sacrificial lamb for something that WILL NEVER be yours. Keep on dreaming, no hassle in that.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BraniacX(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Lions, elephants, tigers, leopards, warthogs, are the most fearless beasts in the forest. They would stand their own and fight to the death. But when the forest is set ablaze, they will all flee, mind you not run, but flee for dear lives. Every bastard from the Southeast is free to bluff now but when you begin to feel the heat, you won't wait to take anything of yours. I prefer my enemy to under-estimate me. I only pray that you, in particular, resides in Lagos. That would serve as an impetus. The Hutus of Rwanda and Balakas of CAR thought too much of themselves before starting a fight only to regret in the end. Those who fail to learn from history live to regret and those whom the Gods want to destroy they first make mad. Who am i to tell you not to make yourself a sacrificial lamb for something that WILL NEVER be yours. Keep on dreaming, no hassle in that.

Dude!!!

I actually do reside in Lagos and I don't blow hot air, so if you really wanna make this real...........just take that step, you know the one................am waiting

And you're allowed to bring as many goons as you can muster, I know you guys are too lily livered to fly solo
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by emmysoftyou: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
KevinDein:
Lol you dominate 25 states in Nigeria including Lagos and kano...chai ibos Na confirm delusion dey worry una...
shoro niyen..cheesy
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by hardbody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Brothers in ur employ tonguetongue,so i can try robberycheesycheesy,nna,you go skull @ all,like governor like ds were,but cross river ladies are the best sha.cheesy

keep embarrassing yourself. that usage is not only correct but impeccable. I have told you, as a kid I respected my elders and those who knew better than me. Go and learn.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by tohphunmie(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Dottore: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

1000 likes
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Layonle:
dn't allow dz ur act of tribalism 2 wound u

I'm very busy. Maybe i'll be able to squeeze out some time for you, when i see a more sensible post
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=sexybash post=32635180][/quote]

Yeah, you are right. My point is not about who is Yoruba and who is not, rather i wanted you guys to see that while some igbos live and earn their living in Lagos which is a south western state, some Yoruba also live and earn their living outside the south west. And they are all doing fine with little or no harassment. So, why single out a tribe and threaten to throw them into the lagoon?? This is a question i'm yet to get an answer to.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Who is talking about any oil and gas or whatever business here? Have we ever stopped the Igbo from carrying out both their legitimate and illegitimate businesses at Ladipo or any other part of Lagos ? So we should allow some homeless sojourners to insult us on our land in the name of 'fragile peace' to reign? Please get this straight now-we have decided to review our relationship with Igbo people as we are more than convinced now that they are real enemies of yoruba nation. They have enjoyed too freedom in Yorubaland but trust me,things will definitely assume a different dimension now. Enugu is not a no-man's-land but Lagos is,right? You better go ahead and do whatever you wish to those 'Yoruba' that dominate your oil and gas industry because Lagos will be extremely hot for Igbo people this time. Stupidly arrogant homeless wanderers who like beating empty chest!

You keep saying 'We' as if u have the mandate of ur people on this. The truth is, the south west region in Nigeria, is the least susceptible to violence. Stop threatening war. Please read my reply to sexybash and get clarified on how the issue of oil & gas came about.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
willibounce1:

The usual rant of an un intelligent loser. Where were you when yoruba ppl were going to school and studying hard to get what they deserve. You idi..ots cannot compete in a sane society without wuruwuru.

If you are qualified to work in the oil and gas, why not apply instead talking trash. Q

Your level of Ignorance is unprecedented.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
TS2:

Brother I'm A Rivers man although I've spent all my years in Lagos. I always felt at home here although in very few places I noticed tribalism but that's normal.

When I went to serve in the east the tribalism there was epic. I couldn't believe it. And the painful truth is that even amongst igbos from the same area there are cases of marginalisation. That was what amused me. At our office meetings people would abuse each other because of where they came from and they were all igbos. I'm not Yoruba so I think I'm more neutral.

As uncouth as the Oba's statement was the truth is that the autonomy being enjoyed by igbos in Lagos can never be given to Yoruba in igbo lanD. In igbo land I never saw one Street named after a Yoruba man but in Lagos it is all over. Igbos are contesting here and winning political seats. They are in the government and that's why things are moving forward. So let's not be so diplomatic here that we forget to be sincere about the facts

Brother you are partially right. 'Partially right' in the sense that the igbos may not be tolerating and accommodating as the Yoruba, and 'partially wrong' in indirectly endorsing the Oba's rant against the igbos.

In Benin city, there have been isolated cases of Fulani attacking indigenous farmers in their farms. In some cases, these attacks result in death on both sides. U WILL NEVER HEAR THE OBA, COME OUT OPENLY TO THREATEN THE FULANI, do u know why? the Oba's word have the power to incite his people against another.

When GMB asked his supporters to defend their votes in 2011, i'm sure he didn't mean they should go about attacking innocent corpers. You are a witness to what happened.

These examples are illustrations of how powerful and deadly, the words of a popular leader like the Oba of Lagos could be if not chosen appropriately.

Do u think that, had the rants of the Oba against the Igbbos led to violence, only the Igbos would be affected in Lagos? Think again bro, because all non indigins in Lagos would have had themselves to blame.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
so much for the tribal bias Buhari did not get 1 million votes combined in your region and Jonathan got more than 2 million in southwest and north alone

So who's the tribal bigot in all the region's? If not you and your people

You'll forever be our slave, we will use your oil from now till eternity and you can't do anything about it

We can only let you hustle on our land and enjoy a bit of the oil largesse you don't get in your land cos you're too weak for a slave to fight for it

Lol

No words for you bro.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
splashbaby:
una no go school but ran away from your land to slave in others. Chevron, Shell, Agip, and co no go employ fools like una, Oyinbo no get time for tribal sentiment but who fit do the job. Yorubas develop their people while you guys develop other people's land. Petty trading na business?

You are nothing but a salvage.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
arsenal33:

you are just as bad as them, why bring up the oil and gas sector, why not nollywood?

Why nollywood?
Is it a place, company, or an organisation?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
TeamSimple:

Cry me a river..see those talking about tribal sentiments..let bring back the presidential results to see which tribe actually played neutral..the votes in the southwest were almost 50/50 compared to other regions. And how does making it clear to a 'bastard' that your pple comes first sabotage the 'fragile peace' say something else pls.

What do you mean?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
ransomed:
::--Arewas (Abokis) own more oil blocks than their Yoruba friends.

That's very correct bro, but my context of use of who works in the oil&gas industry has been explained in my reply to sexybash. Please check it and understand what i mean.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Which Oil and Gas Industry belongs to the Niger Delta as a property ? Are you nuts. ? And is Niger Delta Igbo ? The Yoruba have no issue with Niger Delta so dont craft them in by style. Fight your own battle alone, animal. No peace with and for the wicked.

You would have made some sense, had you not included those vulgar words.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
SWDude:

Let it be tampered it.

If the ibos will keep toeing the line of "No man's land" and wanting to dictate who will rule me in my own house, it's something I can die for

What house do u actually mean?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?

Oh, U mean billions of Kobo shocked
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osezzua(m): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.

Yeah u are very right. Your comment is also sensible and objective. Please check my replies to other comments on this thread. In addition, maybe the Oba should have treated the issue on an individual basis, rather than on a tribal ground.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by aperture11: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Layonle:
y r u so so lyk dz_didn't u see/hear d tape whr d Oba made d utterance himsef_cum off it_choose whoeva pleases u buh b truthful n stop hating
Sister, what the Oba said is not justifiable. It is wrong on all levels, but it was a reaction to what JK said about elevating the Eze Ndigbo to same status as him and Ifeanyi Uba's statement about Lagos being no man's land. How do you think that would make the typical Yoruba man especially Lagosians feel? He didn't need to say those things.

I am not hating, I actually do LIKE him I just hate the tribal politics he played. And my friends that had the intention of voting against the hegemony of Tinubu in Lagos changed their minds because for them it was better than having the Igbo man telling him that he calls the shot in Lagos. I am not a bigot but that statement is infuriating. Plus he necessarily won't be a better candidate considering those who will appoint his commissioners.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2015
hardbody:

keep embarrassing yourself. that usage is not only correct but impeccable. I have told you, as a kid I respected my elders and those who knew better than me. Go and learn.
Learn from who? You,I will pass,however do you have sister? gringrin
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by PenSniper: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=Osezzua post=32658972]

You would have made some sense, had you not included those vulgar words. [/quotep]

The oil of the ND is not the same thing with Oil and Gas industry.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Menace2Society:
U are so rìght sister!thats uncalled for
limp pencil diickkie...
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Menace2Society(m): 2:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexxie:

I got a limp pencil diickkie and i may commit suicide soon...
grin grin kill yourself please save the world
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by koladebrainiac(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
ikkkkk:

I am so disappointed with u.
So u are comparing my homeland Nigeria with a foreign country south Africa.

Listen to me you yoruba's, I am a Nigerian and Lagos which I reside is in Nigeria and not South Africa.
I have every freedom to live, associate and vote for whom I choose. It is my constitutional right which I will not sell out to you.
Where as, I am not intimidated by your hate. I value every of it because in my it shows u are afraid and jealous that we are waxing stronger every time.
In this land, things are not even rosy. I work very hand for my money. I pay my tax as a Nigerian. Before I got to where I am today, I suffered in the hands of all yoruba's I met with the exception of a very few yoruba's that believed in me.
But still, I made it not because the hatred the yoruba's have for me as an Igbo man but because the Yoruba's are not my God and they have no hand in my destiny.
God bless my Yoruba friends Ladi, Olu, idowu, Mike and kunle who encouraged me so much and won't be forgotten by me. You guys are so different from the vampires I've seen in Nairaland always looking for the blood of an Igbo man to drink.
For the rest of u hating on me, be prepared to watch me wax stronger. Your hate drives and inspires me.
If you keep calling me an immigrant in my country, do us a favor. We still want biafra. Pls help us campaign for it so we will leave ur land peacefully.

Thanks.

you are right, we are jealous of you growing big and claiming Lord over our land-you are taking over our land- so this is why you need to be checked. And thank God we've put u in ur places
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by splashbaby(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Osezzua:

You are nothing but a salvage.
Don't quote me if you can't communicate and make sense... Ewu
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pure2012soul(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
1stola:

Your head must be filled with noodles
What a senseless thought by a retąrd
Because Lagos was a former federal capital territory, it makes it a no man's land abi?
Foól! What about crossriver that was also a former capital territory? and the present Abuja own by the gwari people?
You silly ingrates must all perish in the Lagoon.
Ewu biafra.

Yoruba Malu. So ur only defence is to insult people abi? Hausa go flog una nyansh tire. Omo Ale
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by 1stola: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
pure2012soul:

Yoruba Malu. So ur only defence is to insult people abi? Hausa go flog una nyansh tire. Omo Ale
Otun nnegi
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by pure2012soul(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2015
1stola:

Otun nnegi
Am not Igbo grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.