Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82287 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by gabbytabby: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambode will have to listen to the people cos all I hear is APC is making life difficult for people too much tickets and taxes and collection here and there. The excuse of non receipt of federal allocation during the time of Obasanjo was eight years ago.

I strongly believe if not for the strong tribal and divisive antics of the PDP they really could have caused a change by the people to them.

Politicians have to learn that you appeal and sell your vision to people for them to buy into it. Never never should they alienate any member or gtoups of the electorate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by fareed69(m): 4:57am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Mikolo70 post=32621752][/quote]

Awon Omo Eranko Jatijati that's what the yorubas will call them.

Morals don't exist in there system, no wonder they always play second fiddle always in there life they all refuse to see the change that was imminent in the nation and they packed all there Eggs in 1 basket now the Senate President is seeded to them they don't even have anybody to present.

I just pray they(Igbos) would tell themselves the Truth that they should aspire to get to the exalted position of Nigeria Presidency and stop drumming up Sentiments for other parts of the country.

Nigeria belongs to all.

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by saintandsinnerz: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2015
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by einsteino(m): 5:05am On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Which Oil and Gas Industry belongs to the Niger Delta as a property ? Are you nuts. ? And is Niger Delta Igbo ? The Yoruba have no issue with Niger Delta so dont craft them in by style. Fight your own battle alone, animal. No peace with and for the wicked.

What are you saying? so you guys now claim ownership of the oil and gas too? i am niger deltan and its no news that we have both ethnic and political ties with igbos. What is wrong is the way everything in Nigeria is about tribe, nowadays here in delta state the indigenes are now waking up to the tribal game. it is now common place to hear that you can't work in an oil firm here simply cos u are non-indigene, how long can we go this way? someday it would be you can't vote in a place cos u r non-indegene too.

The way lagos took this agbaje/ambode thing is a very bad example for the rest of the country. You guys voted against your own son, simply because non yorubas saw the gem in him. I was pro agbaje since last year, that was before the whole ethnicity thing came in. and the reason was because i saw a technocrat not a politician but yorubas saw an igbo lover, too bad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by barcaboi(m): 5:06am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.
peter obi called the defunct ACN awo's party...and dey say we're biased

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by yahrant140(m): 5:10am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.
ahhhh you funny die! So you mean without ss or SE lagos can't be! Total fallacy of ignorant!!!

15 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by barcaboi(m): 5:11am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.
shameless man u are....before the oil; wasn’t it cocoa and other cash crops Nigeria was depending on? The products u get (keeping out the fakes) are frm the ports in Lagos...Why not go 2 ur state and develop it same way and see who's gonna lose....sentimental bigot

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by barcaboi(m): 5:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Baroba:

I never knew Nigerian ports authority belongs to a specific ethnic group.. Thanks for the enlightenment.
when it comes to oil, it is urs but when we talk of ports u still wanna claim it's for Nigeria.....u can't have it both ways

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by ahmbal(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2015
frank442:

Show me your friends and I will tell whom you are
in as much as I luv ur comment, d last quote is smtin av NEVER belv nd wud neva belv, nt every1 is bn influence by frndx
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by saintandsinnerz: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2015
The point these people saying Igbo this, igbos that fail to know is that an average igboman doesn't care so much about politics. I heard some people even foolishly making jest of the Igbos for not having a candidate for d senate president. I laughed so loud when I hear this. Do these people really think Igbos are dependent? Naturally igbos are very independent people hence what is happening in Lagos (where one man determines the fate of others, he determines who rules) cannot happen in any part of Igboland. Please allow d Igbos in Lagos to live in peace cos most of them doesn't even care if agbaje wins or loses. They have more to worry in their business than fighting over nothing. Lets take it easy with the hate please

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by idu1(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Coward.....
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2015
He think igbo ppl will determine what happen in lagos? Yorubas don't follow ppl blindly, I pity igbo who at the espence of their busniss career identifying/patisan with politician! The phrase "NO mAN'S LAND" will definitly reduced igbo ppl's relivance In Lagos. With all all the supreme achivement of APC in central govt, one stuuupiid PDP want to come from nowhere and distabilise 16yrs efforts when lagos supose to enjoy its 1st one party system with Federal government? AGBAJE=OLODO.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by soulhighman(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2015
pinardave:

Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..stupid sets of people
Wetin come be your own problem with that? Why are taking paracetamol on another person's headache?
Leave us alone with our decision Niko.

16 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 5:27am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u
TELL ME YOU DONT WISH YOU HAVE A MAN LIKE TINUBU IN IGBOLAND? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MAN TINUBU AS DONE FOR LAGOS IN THE PAST, HE SACRIFICE HIS LIFE AT A POINT, YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR RESEARCH VERY WELL, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE WAS DENY ALLOCATION FOR GOOD 8 YEARS? YET HE GOVERN LAGOS PERFECTLY ... SO LET HIM BE THE KING OR THE EMPEROR OF LAGOS WE THE YORUBAS LIKE IT THAT WAY .... HOW WE CHOOSE OUT GOVERNOR IS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS ... GO TO EAST AND DECIDE GOOD LEADERS FOR YOURSELF TOO... THEY CALL YORUBAS COWARDS YET THEY ARE ALL AFRAID LAGOON PARTY ... HAHAH AMBODE NI JAREEEEEE

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Segman22(m): 5:27am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

BULLSHIT
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by aperture11: 5:28am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

So many of my Yoruba friends would have voted for him until he played tribal politics. That backfired big time. He was the architect of his own failure. He should have kept to the goodwill he enjoys. Now he has lost and has tarnished his image amongst his teeming Yoruba fans. There was absolutely no reason to play the ethnic card, he would have won. He ostracised his Yoruba supporters himself by his utterances and disregard for the feelings of the typical Lagosian and Yorubas generally.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Classicman47(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?

The ports that your father built abi? Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

my friend don't u think its better to keep mute, than writing the above

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by kolod: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly am always very ashame when an intellectual people of great nation Nigeria are easily divided by fable reasons.If Jimi loose the election,he lost,he will deal with it.What is the tribal,or religious sentimate there.Honestly I believe Nigerians are just looking for ways to share their blood,and I pray they don't get it,cos if no one is aware,we should learn from Riwanda crises. 4get abt Igbos or hausa or yoruba or Religion,to me Jimi lost when Jona lost,beating Apc in lagos is more than just giving people kerosene 4 free.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sinizia: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Ambode first seek Igbo votes. So why they hate Jimi is not because he's not Yoruba or because he seek Igbo votes. They hate him that he's better than Ambode and most importantly, he belongs in PDP which the SW loathes.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by awejulius: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2015
JK we know JK we rejected.

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sinizia: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2015
einsteino:

What are you saying? so you guys now claim ownership of the oil and gas too? i am niger deltan and its no news that we have both ethnic and political ties with igbos. What is wrong is the way everything in Nigeria is about tribe, nowadays here in delta state the indigenes are now waking up to the tribal game. it is now common place to hear that you can't work in an oil firm here simply cos u are non-indigene, how long can we go this way? someday it would be you can't vote in a place cos u r non-indegene too.

The way lagos took this agbaje/ambode thing is a very bad example for the rest of the country. You guys voted against your own son, simply because non yorubas saw the gem in him. I was pro agbaje since last year, that was before the whole ethnicity thing came in. and the reason was because i saw a technocrat not a politician but yorubas saw an igbo lover, too bad.

It's vividly clear we don't love each other. Why they can't divide this country so everyone can go to their tents, is beyond me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by holax: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Agbaje should pay homeage to Oba of Lagos for trying to manipulate his words, he forgot to talk about the good part of the Oba words, he should have just ignore the bad part just as many people read Deuteronomy 28 vs 1-13 and ignore the rest of the chapter go read it and u will understand what am trying to say and also he sholud apologize to all Yoruba for trying to sell us out.

Meanwhile, we love progress, we love developments. Lagos was able to perform without FG support now imagine how it will perform now that we have FG support. And also my fellow yorubas pls forgive the igbos and let's move on. We have lots of work to do.

I see a new Nigeria!!!

Ambooo Atide finally

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2015
pinardave:

Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..stupid sets of people
HABA DONT TAKE IT TOO PERSONAL , THE REAL OF LAGOS JUST DECIDED WHO WILL BE THERE GOVERNOR , IGBOS OR NO IGBOS THE FACT IS THAT PDP WILL NEVER RULE IN LAGOS STATE ... THAT IS JUST THE FACT , YOU DONT EXPECT TO RULE IN A STATE OR PLACE YOU ABANDON FOR SO MANY YEARS... THAT TELLS YOU YORUBAS ARE NOT FOOLISH AS YOU THINK THEY ARE... I THOUGHT SOME IGBOS PPL BELIEVE THEIR VOTE COULD DECIDE IN LAGOS ...I DEY LAUGH IN BUHARI ACCENT ... THIS IS TO SHOW APPRECIATION TO WHAT FASHOLA DID IN LAGOS AND A WARNING TO AMBODE TOO IF YOU Bleep UP WE WILL VOTE YOU OUT NEXT ELECTION ... THEY ALL KNOW WHAT YORUBAS CAN DO WHEN IT COMES TO VOTING ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by huptin(m): 5:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Classicman47:

The ports that your father built abi? Yeye.

The oil and gas that your father manufactured? Nonsense.

20 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Horlufemi(m): 5:39am On Apr 12, 2015
mickeymimi:
Ambode seems more sincere than this man. Jimi wants to lead Lagos a very complex and multi ethnic state and he his segregating one ethnic group from the others. We haven’t voted and he is already showing his true colors. This man is for himself, he is not for Lagosians. He claims he wants to rule a state and he sends out OPC to destroy the state’s public property.

PDP shamelessly dividing people for elections sake. They tried with religion in the Presidential election, now they are using tribal division for the gubernatorial election.

Everyone in Lagos was trying to survive. Igbo's Hausa's Yoruba's. It was the spirit of Lagos that I loved. everything was going fine until Jimi started his campaign and divided Lagos on ethnic lines. shame on him. that's why I didn't vote him. he wants to destroy the spirit of Lagos.

Jimi has started something that won't finish in a long time. He is destroying Lagos.

serves him right.

13 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by cole265(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

In particular, the Igbos! Don't stylishly incorporate other tribes. You are hated by all tribes in Nigeria and every where your pple go. Just because of your covetous ways...always wanting to suppress others even in their homes. Your domineering attitude and lack of respect and orders are the reason for the hate on you by every tribe. We disliked Agbaje for towing the same way as you. Yes, he is our son and we have only thought him a lesson and will integrate and rehabilitate him.

Igbos, yorubas like you guys and we believe we can better work together, but many of you must change your ways and be civil and more accommodating.

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by TeamSimple(m): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.
Cry me a river..see those talking about tribal sentiments..let bring back the presidential results to see which tribe actually played neutral..the votes in the southwest were almost 50/50 compared to other regions. And how does making it clear to a 'bastard' that your pple comes first sabotage the 'fragile peace' say something else pls.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Horlufemi(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2015
sinizia:

Ambode first seek Igbo votes. So why they hate Jimi is not because he's not Yoruba or because he seek Igbo votes. They hate him that he's better than Ambode and most importantly, he belongs in PDP which the SW loathes.

Is there another word for loathe. I only want PDP to be destroyed, crushed, reduced to nothing.

16years of destroying Nigeria.

16years under democratic ulrule and we can't boast of electricity.

PDP needs to be destroyed.

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Highvotage: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2015
The Igbos should also have to Kano and Kaduna and be sharing their political offices with them.
Bunch of fools. Is it not in Abia State that T.A Orji stopped alll IGBO non Abia indigene and all other tribes from civil service of Abia state? Why cant they crucify him?
God have mercy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by bewla(m): 5:46am On Apr 12, 2015
e ya lo ba ka loju e carniver ni
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by arsenal33: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.

you are just as bad as them, why bring up the oil and gas sector, why not nollywood?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.