Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters (7486 Views)

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship / APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race: Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by anytaij: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2015
So u believed they rigged it? Well its all gud its so clear that you peo hate Igbos your post says it all .I just pity my peo that are getting married to you peo. And 2ndly i blame GEJ for not ÷ dis country nonsense peo you guys can't talk and neva stop calling Igbos for one day. You guys are happynow that thiefnibu is controlling everywhere cos hes a yoruba man had it been its an Igbo man now you all wud have started saying Rubbish. Mine is let anybody wins is non of ma business,non of d political parties contributed in ma sch fees.Insults is allowed i dont give a f**k
kastonkastrol:
APC leading in the center

APC ruling odualand

APC taking over many northern states

APC in edo state

APC having majority both in the upper and lower chambers of the NA

APC the new biggest political party in Africa

Jimi emeka agbaje is not just the man, there is no way the dude could win the election because almost all yorubas in lagos saw him as an ibo candidate. I also saw him as an ibo candidate. Jimi shot himself in the foot by aligning with the wrong folks. Now were are the ifeanyi ubah and his useless saTAN members that promised agbaje one million votes? Where are his ibo friends that said they will bring Tinubu down in lagos and make a statement to oba rilwan that lagos really belongs to them ?

Jimi I hope you have learned one or two lessons from this, never spit in the face of your people just because you want to make some strangers happy. Imagine, jimi even used a drone to moniter how the elections is going to be. Like who deceived him that he is going to be the next governor? Tinubu doesn't have to rig any election for ambode, anyday anytime APC will beat PDP as far as governorship election is concern in lagos.

I hate rigging, but if rigging will stop PDP from coming close to lagos treasury then so be it.

Jimi okechukwuemaka agbaje, try again next time
cheesy
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Won kere si number wa,Won kere si number wa,Won kere si number wa,awon omo ibo yi kere si number wa grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by bamidele029: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You are right.

APC has never joked with the block votes from minorities hence the reason why ibos are usually compensated with cabinet positions but with this ibo/agbaje nonsense, I'm sure they will be a serious rethink.

I forsee them ignoring the Ibos and appointing the hausa elite in their next cabinet. Hausas are present in huge numbers in lagos yet they've been given no political appointments and neither have the Hausas complained about this. Hausas are also known not to joke with the civil responsibility of voting. Unlike other tribes, they will leave everything at stake to register for voters card and also turn out in huge numbers on the voting day.

Gbam, plus Hausas are not greedy . You will never hear a Hausa man saying Lagos is no man's land angry

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by dayo23(f): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Won kere si number wa,Won kere si number wa,Won kere si number wa,awon omo ibo yi kere si number wa grin
grin grin grin!
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by smicc: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2015
congrats my newest Governor....Ambode.
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Abuklaw:
Whoever ridicules Tinubu is playing with political irrelevancy. Agbaje won't know the weight of this loss until he realise that he can't be relevant in lagos state politics again unless he pit his tent with Tinubu.

Whoever associate with bode george, obanikoro and their superior loser at the top will go know where in our politics, the people now know better than before. It is a case of show me your friends and I will know who you are.

Ambo..., atide
Sai Tinubu
Sai Fashola
Sai APC
Na so, na so, na so! .
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Amazo: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:

You this beautiful smart girl, never a dull moment with you grin . Always a Notorious Babe as usual
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by sammy455(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Sahara reporter and PM NEWS....is Apc and Buhari sponsored news channel...
that's why u can never see them report any negative news abt APC OR BUHARI..
as if this people are SAINT...
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by arewafederation: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
We need a registry on nairaland for people who will jump into the lagoon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Indicted Ministry Officials Posted To Cash Office - The Punch / Briskila Solomon Dalung's Burial Is On Saturday February, 4th / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.