Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ogun Speaker Re-elected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Speaker Re-elected. (990 Views)

Ogun Speaker Escapes Ex-wife’s Attack After Marriage Dissolution / Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Speaker Re-elected. by drkay(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
The speaker of the Ogun state house of assembly, Rt Hon. Surajudeen Isola Adekunbi has won his re-election bid for a second term in the the ogun state house of assembly. He pooled a total of 8742 votes to beat his PDP opponent who had 7383 votes. SDP had 1895 votes.
Source: I was at the collation center (Omidokun Hall, Ayetoro).
Re: Ogun Speaker Re-elected. by gregorianman: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
drkay:
The speaker of the Ogun state house of assembly, Rt Hon. Surajudeen Isola Adekunbi has won his re-election bid for a second term in the the ogun state house of assembly.
Source: I was at the collation center (Omidokun Hall, Ayetoro).
Re: Ogun Speaker Re-elected. by comdeoye: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2015
That's Ogun next governor
Re: Ogun Speaker Re-elected. by drkay(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2015
By his grace.

(1) (Reply)

#BBOG And The APC / Angry Youths Burns Native Doctor Alive Inside His Shrine For Murder / My Experience At Alaba International Market Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.