Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (1264 Views)

Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by CuteMaryJ: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
I read the first one that says "If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be?"

So I felt it should have a sequel since there are two sides of a coin. Lets see those that have liver.

{facebook.com/hopesignatures}
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by kayboy4y(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by adexsimply(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
I'll just wake up and stop dreaming. grin
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Stanleyafam(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Mk I buy land first
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Princecalm(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
No be when you fit stand the stand the sight of satan you go ask am
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by ITbomb(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Guy, why?
Why you go try that kind thing with God?
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by kayceerilyn(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2015
I won't talk to him...I wouldn't want him robbing off rebelliousness on me
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Will ask him why did he REBEL againt God, his Godfather and decided to be an 'Area-boy?'
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Yehman(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
I go ask him whelther konji NA bastard?
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by blueyedgeek(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
If he brings along sexy looking 'mami waters' then no question(s) will be asked. We'll just have an o.rg.y.
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Pavore9: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
l have no business with Satan and does not deserve my presence.
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by walexGodson(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Na to ask may b he go take origin bitter
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
I am a "Born Again", a Son of "Righteousness". My question to satan shall always be, "why are you so "Selfish?"
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by menix(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
I jst dey laugh pple wey dey talk, hez not worth my presence, i ve no bizness wiv him.
Mk una calm, nah una type get 8 bedroom duplex 4 hell fire abi una think say devil dey stay 4 heaven...

@Topic... Mii go ask baba say 'broz ow u dey take possess doz pple wey dey burst yansh nd doz wey like lick pink roses'
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
no need to ask satan any question, just invite him over for a red-carpet dinner.
he deserves more respect than the bloody mass murderer jewish and arab deities.

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Orunto:
I am a "Born Again", a Son of "Righteousness". My question to satan shall always be, "why are you so "Selfish?"

maybe you need to read the old testement again to really understand who is selfish

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=kayceerilyn post=32623429]I won't talk to him... I would be so stiff and scared. I wouldn't want him robbing off rebelliousness on me...........
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Olucheye(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
True, There are Always Two Sides to a Coin. Going By The Series of Event That Was Recorded In The Bible That He Did, My Questions Would Be As Follows;

1. How Did Get The First Flash Of Idea That Brought About The Heavenly Revolt? Any Chief Strategist?

2. How Was He Able To Plan & Have Meeting(s) With Other Fallen Angels While He Was Supposed to Be Leading The Heavenly Choir, Singing Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!, And The Later, Bowing Down & Rising.

3. Did He Ever Think Of a Backup Plan If The Revolt Had Failed? If Yes, What Was It.

4. What Exactly Is His Current Role In The Activities Of Senior Occult Groups & Proceedings Related To The World's Power (Masonry & The Likes)?

5. Giving His Pre-Recorded Failure in The Bible, How Does He Intend To Fare During & After The Holy War, Just Before His Final Breath.

6. If Given a Chance, Would He Go The Same Path He Did Right From The Start Or Stay Loyal To Jehova God Almighty?

3 Likes

Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Blebleswag post=32623658]Will ask him why did he REBEL againt God, his Godfather and decided to be an 'Area-boy?' Satan is not a REBEL. It is an Appointment! AREA-BOY, on Earth, YES!
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Yehman post=32623837]I go ask him whelther konji NA bastard? He go say Okorocha na im pickin, the Okoro from Chad a no man's land.
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
If he brings along sexy looking 'mami waters' then no question(s) will be asked. We'll just have an o.rg.y. Defection straigth to satan democratic progression(SDP)
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2015
I go ask him whelther konji NA bastard? He go say Okorocha na im pickin from Chad, a no man's land!
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by cold(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I would ask him..my guy why did you allow yourself to be the fall guy? Why did you allow yourself to be used in such an evil and crafty manner? God did all the killings recorded in the bible and heaped the blame on you,yet you took it with a smile.
Or could it be that you and god are just two sides of a coin complimenting each other's strengths and weaknesses?

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by amosdrizzy: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2015
I will embarassedI will
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Alfred234(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Olucheye:
True, There are Always Two Sides to a Coin. Going By The Series of Event That Was Recorded In The Bible That He Did, My Questions Would Be As Follows;

1. How Did Get The First Flash Of Idea That Brought About The Heavenly Revolt? Any Chief Strategist?

2. How Was He Able To Plan & Have Meeting(s) With Other Fallen Angels While He Was Supposed to Be Leading The Heavenly Choir, Singing Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!, And The Later, Bowing Down & Rising.

3. Did He Ever Think Of a Backup Plan If The Revolt Had Failed? If Yes, What Was It.

4. What Exactly Is His Current Role In The Activities Of Senior Occult Groups & Proceedings Related To The World's Power (Masonry & The Likes)?

5. Giving His Pre-Recorded Failure in The Bible, How Does He Intend To Fare During & After The Holy War, Just Before His Final Breath.

6. If Given a Chance, Would He Go The Same Path He Did Right From The Start Or Stay Loyal To Jehova God Almighty?
Bro u just said my mind.
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by rodeo0070(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2015
I will ask Who is God? and what happened between you guys that both decided to take it out on us humans?
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by CuteMaryJ: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
To be frank, my own question would be "Satan, can't you ditch your pride and repent so we can all go back to the garden of eden naked?"
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by antiboko(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
I would ask him: You see your life? Agbaya!
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by efficiencie(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
My question would be:

Oh exalted Seraphim, In mathematics if x=x then x≯x, how come you felt you could be greater than yourself, even YHVH knows he's not greater than himself, so what induced enough madness in you to make you think you can exalt yourself above yourself, let alone above YHVH?

1st Law of Power: Never try to outshine your master
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by aGerald(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Satan is a deceiver. I don't think you'll finish asking him your first question, before he has tricked you exhaustively for your faith to shake and thereby doubts arise from here and there and before you know it you're already sinking in hell. But of course, not if you know the TRUTH which is GOD.

Wasn't this what he did to eve, and also made an attempt on the son of God Jesus?!
Re: If You Meet Satan And You Are Allowed To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orunto:

Shows you didn't read the bible at all. I think it was read to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On Gospel Hiphop/rap? Do You Think Its Ungodly? / Is This Possible? / Christians Is Time To WAKE UP And Stop El Rufai's Evil Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.