Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) (37218 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Mimi Orjiekwe Displays Baby Bump In Red Outfit And Panties - Pictures / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
zicoraads:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigger...behave cool

cameroon begive
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by serena433(f): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US IF ALL THE LADIES EMBRACE SUCH MEASURES TO KEEP THEIR BODIES HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SHAPE

INSTEAD OF SHOWING OFF THEIR BUTT FULL OF EXCESS FAT AND THEIR UNTONED THIGH
S. . AND THEIR CONCRETE FILLED POT BELLIES , ON THE INTERNET angry

God bless u with bad mouth.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
how is it working for you? do you mind creating a thread about it and your experience? smiley

cocoberry:
I just got one....... Day3 today.......

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by zeusdgrt(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

Are U the sole owner of those waist?nice curves now i knw the meaning of cocoberry
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nne i joro, FOH jor
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by October1960: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is no need for such talk just because someone wears Camo. Wearing Camo is not just for military. I realize here in Naija our backward military abuse civilians wearing Camo.

In civilized advanced countries with REAL military that protect their civilians rather than abuse them anyone can wear Camo.

Here in Naija our military should fight BH, armed robbers and corrupt government officials rather than worry about simple nonsence like material of a cloth.

A cloth like Camo does not define you as a military person. It is your conduct as a professional.

stephenqueen:
This is a disgrace to Nigerian army, all this bagers go just dey wear camo, if I catch one na kill I go kill amu undecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by mromokaro90: 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 08064156756
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
good for her. I'm tempted to try this waist trainer oo
Am a Waist Trainer,buh only train in my 9ceiling Room.cheesy

Lemme see ur waist to know if u hv a nyc waist.wink

Happy Sunday Dear
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by softwhispers: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
U ve got a dirty mind, love my hamburger big,
BIG is more filling, filling is satisfying, satisfying is Bliss!

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Am a Waist Trainer,buh only train in my 9ceiling Room.cheesy

Lemme see ur waist to know if u hv a nyc waist.wink

Happy Sunday Dear
lol today z Sunday, dnt be nawtie tongue
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by rossyc(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijaspeak:
Which tribe is Annie Macaulay Idibia, 2face wife? I know the husband is of Idoma tribe from Benue state
She is from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by dlux: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good one for 2baba! But the guy need to try no the 'enter those places'
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol today z Sunday, dnt be nawtie tongue
lol.cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by stephenqueen: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
October1960:
There is no need for such talk just because someone wears Camo. Wearing Camo is not just for military. I realize here in Naija our backward military abuse civilians wearing Camo.

In civilized advanced countries with REAL military that protect their civilians rather than abuse them anyone can wear Camo.

Here in Naija our military should fight BH, armed robbers and corrupt government officials rather than worry about simple nonsence like material of a cloth.

A cloth like Camo does not define you as a military person. It is your conduct as a professional.

undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by vindicated: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
I just wonder who are the pot bellied men i see on the streets everyday and fb? Some needing brassiere, and some have all christian sister arms?

IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MARRIED WOMEN MAKING AND TAKING EXTRA MEASURES TO LOOK GOOD ALWAYS WHILE THE MARRIED MEN LET GO!
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:
No atom of class or swag in this lady..ow 2baba no go dey chop ponmo outside?
...But he married her still. If she begin go all out now to get dat "class n swag" na u go b FTC. She's beautiful in her own way mbok, kapish?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
SorayaLeticia:

...But he married her still. If she begin go all out now to get dat "class n swag" na u go b FTC. She's beautiful in her own way mbok, kapish?

Nobody is tellin her to go out of her way, buh jus 2 step up her game, c dem psquare wives, Dr sid's and oda stars and compare.
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
This girl na confirmed mgbeke...Money just missed road
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by ellahzy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
:

'(lol
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by jayniifar(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
swaggzo:
THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US IF ALL THE LADIES EMBRACE SUCH MEASURES TO KEEP THEIR BODIES HEALTHY AND IN GOOD SHAPE

INSTEAD OF SHOWING OFF THEIR BUTT FULL OF EXCESS FAT AND THEIR UNTONED THIGHS. . AND THEIR CONCRETE FILLED POT BELLIES , ON THE INTERNET angry
u can yab sha
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kai! De don mess up Nigeria army oooo!

imagine this civilian confidently dorning army colours!
democracy dey cause some nonsense ooo!

if dis was 1998 na st Nicholas hospital bed Annie 4 de chill now
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by femi9naija(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abi she wan get figure 8 wey no dey there by force
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by adellam16(f): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
ozioma11:
Annie Idibia was pictured doing a fitness work after eating a lot last week.

She had to engage herself in a workout outfit and waist trainer so as to get rid of fats.

Source: http://www.wite2..com/2015/04/annie-idibia-in-waist-trainer-to-get.html

errrrmmm what's d news about dis!
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by prela(f): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:

For how much abeg?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Dey ve got different prices for different products, I got Ann Chery 3 hooks Waist Cincher for 18k

prela:

For how much abeg?
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Close ur mouth! Mess ni shit ko

Chosen1984:
Kai! De don mess up Nigeria army oooo!

imagine this civilian confidently dorning army colours!
democracy dey cause some nonsense ooo!

if dis was 1998 na st Nicholas hospital bed Annie 4 de chill now
Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2015
I will try dear.

aflyingbird:
how is it working for you? do you mind creating a thread about it and your experience? smiley

Re: Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) by mekybabe1: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Talking as if it's free to get a trainer or register at a gym. You didn't even ask if she's working. I have my waist Trainer sha and I know how much I coughed out to get one. Not so easy o.
zicoraads:
Which money? That machine is not expensive. We got something like that for Mumsy.
And looking at your picture...you definitely need one wink
Or, you might still register in a gym near you...and pay at the end of the month smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Releases Stunning New Photos / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.