Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" (7166 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / "I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by ItsAnderson: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015

A collegue of mine in church just confessed
something interesting to us yesterday, he said he had
been having canal knowlege with his daughter for
2yrs now keeping it secret from his wife..now this is
when it gets more interesting , he claimed that he
started having sex with his 18yr old daughter in the
early parts of 2013 when he found out that she wasn't
really his biological daughter, the real father had
approached him and his wife about the child's
paternity, the wife tearfully accepted that thair
daughter wasn't his and the child is for the visiting
stranger....well my question is this.....is it considered
incest when this man have sex with his '''dau ghter''
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by masseratti: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
This is sad,what has the poor girl done wrong to deserve this kind of I'll treatment? Inbreeding out out breeding it an evil act and it's callous.

6 Likes

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Cadamlk: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Serious matter
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Konji been sendin men to hell since the olden days grin

1 Like

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by falconey(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
CRUEL.

2 Likes

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by williamspaul22(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Well thats good, keep it up my bro. Ur wife pu.sy no do u abi? Later, still nd mess ur goat join grin
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by falconey(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Konji been sendin men to hell since the olden days grin

why don't you want to win MR NAIRALAND?
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by sumblee(f): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Crazy fool, the fact dat u have been taken care of her since birth nko? God help us all

2 Likes

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:

why don't you want to win MR NAIRALAND?
falconey its already a lost cause.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by justmag(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmm..all these movie scripts people are calling real life stories. When is this movie coming out please..is it Hollywood or nollywood or bollywood? ?. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by vanhelsing2099(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Www.google.com
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by ojun50(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Tins happen sheet happen even mess happen but why? Sometime i find it hard to belive.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by apholaryn: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
colleague abi U gangan..anyways u need Jesus..thats if d story is true
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Men are so shameless!!! embarassed

and the girl agreed??
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by apholaryn: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and the girl agreed??
dis girl go dey form holy mary hia but SPARTACUS for politics section..
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Women giving men another person's child since 100bc.

The guy is a goat thou for having sex with the child. Don't kia if she is his blood or not. The girl sef is brainless.

1 Like

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2015
apholaryn:
dis girl go dey form holy mary hia but SPARTACUS for politics section..
and how exactly z that ur business?? undecided mtshewwww
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Did he did dat as a revenge or wat?
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Princecalm(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
We are in the end time no time to send airtime.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by ginawest(f): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and the girl agreed??
not all men r shameless!! d man d op z talking about z shameless.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by prettyjo(f): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2015
angry
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by apholaryn: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how exactly z that ur business?? undecided mtshewwww
i feel so stupid by making a cheap LovePeddler feelin so fly,so important..gosh!

I'm so sorry sister...stop been angry, don't mind me..
Plus don't quote me again..jes let it slide.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by praxisnetworks: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
haa see badt mouth.....yeee

apholaryn:
i feel so stupid by making a cheap LovePeddler feelin so fly,so important..gosh!

I'm so sorry sister...stop been angry, don't mind me..
Plus don't quote me again..jes let it slide.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by swaggzo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
APPLAUSE. GREAT JOB MAN.

I JUST HOPE SHE DOESN'T END UP GIVING BIRTH TO MORE OF YOUR KIND.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Caseless: 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Stvpid man, even if she's not ur daughter, for the fact that u have held that thought of "she's my daughter" overtime is enough to keep you away from doing any nonsense with her.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Dreyl(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Andyblaze
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
The man's brother will soon sleep with the incestuous man's daughter too

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by MARKone(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

Your colleague in Church angry like seriously, is he remorseful at all . Its is not inbreeding, as there is not genetic ties with the pervert and the unfortunate girl. But their is something called conscience which i believe every human possess no matter how much you try to suppress it, it morally wrong, that he found out the girl is not her biological daughter, still doesn't mean he is not a father figure to her. it is wrong.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by sevantex(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sick ppl everywhere!...,God protect our women especially in this parts..Amen!
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by danbrowndmf(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:

and the girl agreed??
Y would u say am Shameless,am a man also,an ur indirectly talking to me.:x

Say SOME MEN dnt generalize it.sad
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by gidjah(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
What. Do you call this, Incest or ?grammarians in the house pls come to our aid o !
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Y would u say am Shameless,am a man also,an ur indirectly talking to me.:x

Say SOME MEN dnt generalize it.sad
sowie dear kiss some men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAD! Pears Baby Lotion Reigning Queen Somkeme Chukwuka Eze Dies At 2 / The Pointless 1 Year Old Birthday Party / I Caught My House Maid Breastfeeding My Child...please HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.