Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" (7190 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / "I Started Having Sex At The Age Of Six…" — Nigerian Transgender Dapo Adaralegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Daresh(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A collegue of mine in church just confessed
something interesting to us yesterday, he said he had
been having canal knowlege with his daughter for
2yrs now keeping it secret from his wife..now this is
when it gets more interesting , he claimed that he
started having sex with his 18yr old daughter in the
early parts of 2013 when he found out that she wasn't
really his biological daughter, the real father had
approached him and his wife about the child's
paternity, the wife tearfully accepted that thair
daughter wasn't his and the child is for the visiting
stranger....well my question is this.....is it considered
incest when this man have sex with his '''dau ghter''

The punishment awaiting that guy will be drastic. OP I encourage you to tell his wife about this. This isn't something to keep quiet about as that child is suffering rape and no child should have to endure that.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by danbrowndmf(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
sowie dear kiss some men.
better.cheesy
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by ItsAnderson: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lalasticlala what do you have to say about the man
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by mopelola123: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:

A collegue of mine in church just confessed
something interesting to us yesterday, he said he had
been having canal knowlege with his daughter for
2yrs now keeping it secret from his wife..now this is
when it gets more interesting , he claimed that he
started having sex with his 18yr old daughter in the
early parts of 2013 when he found out that she wasn't
really his biological daughter, the real father had
approached him and his wife about the child's
paternity, the wife tearfully accepted that thair
daughter wasn't his and the child is for the visiting
stranger....well my question is this.....is it considered
incest when this man have sex with his '''dau ghter''

The man no go die well..But wait o the girl nko, can't she speak up.....18 years. Feel sorry for the mom.
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by quiet006storm: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol. this world needs fine men. are you one? what does it take to be one? does he have flaws? http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/no-be-fine-boy-o.html?spref=tw
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pity the poor girl thou. But 18yrs she no be small pikin oo. She should have told her mother. When the man confessed in church, he will be like "pastor, i don't no what i was doing then. It seems i was possessed by the devil"
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know what will make me believe any story told by this Andy guy.
He's a fibber grin
Re: "I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" by okwabayi(m): 3:22am On Oct 08, 2018
The plot twist is the guy will finally do a DNA test and find out the child is really his.
Quickly, sell this story to a Nollywood producer. It sounds really good. I'm not buying it but Nigerians will love it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Advise, My Fiancee's Parents Are Against Me / What Are The True Virtues For A Successful Marriage? / Mother In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.