Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live (131094 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Plshavmercyamen: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
My Gov'nor! My Gov'nor! We fought a good fight for you cos WE(Imolites) are not ingrates neither are we hate filled nor ruled by our emotions. We are intellectually sound and very calculative politically. Please triple your efforts in your second sojourn and do not forget your promises to Orlu L.G.A. And Imo State in general. And to Gen. Buhari, If not for anything, remember the resolve of Imolites even in the face of obvious hostilities to deliver the highest number of votes to u in the whole of SE. Imo state is in dire need of federal presence. We love u Owelle Ndi Igbo and Nigeria. Udo diri unu

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi5:
Imagine pdp with 7 win in LGA had 325k votes while APC with 21 win in LGA had 390k votes
Imagine,this one na massive rigging
7 local government(pdp)=325k
21 local government (apc)=390k

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by zekki: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
smileyCongratulations
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
The returning officer for Oru East just said she
was forced to write the results in unofficial
result sheets by thugs who held them hostage

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by millionaireman: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
yemaldo:

Imagine,this one na massive rigging
7 local government(pdp)=325k
21 local government (apc)=390k

They planned huge, big time, to rig ORO out. But ORO was just lucky.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am confused just passed through mbaise and the youth have blocked the road jubilation that emeka has won I just laughed at them bunch of tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi5:
Imagine pdp with 7 win in LGA had 325k votes while APC with 21 win in LGA had 390k votes

Correction they won 6. The election was rigged by PDP but Okorocha rode on his popularity to win.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is really a pot of beans here at the INEC
office in Owerri, Imo state. Too many reports
of irregularities during the election.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by doctokwus: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
My governor,my governor!
Rochas teaching PDP neophytes how to win elections fairly since the his foray into Nigerian politics.
I can't rejoice more with him defeating that crook looking,dirty jean wearing( even wore that rubbish to the obi of Onitsha palace) Ihedioha.
My people,my people!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Rohzay(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
P D Pig......afta all d Dollars Ihedioha shared........rochas all d waaaaaaaaaay!!!!!..congrats my governor..nw imo is Better

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ojochidem(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Final Gubernatorial Election Results for Imo State:
APC 392,093
PDP 307,197
Difference: 84,896

#ImoDecides

3 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
The PDP in Imo State says it
will not accept the governorship election
result, alleging that Governor Okorocha was
favoured.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Chicent(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas we Know...... thank you ImoIites... am so happy. this mbaise people's power hungry seIves though.....
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by chinnelle(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tvegas:

PDP should create a curriculum for Advanced Rigging 101 in IMSU. grin

grincheesy
You too funny
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
bruno419:
here in afor ogbe pple don celebrate pdp finish...meanwhile i hope the wil recalculate all those figures from orlu zone
That's is what he told me. He ( Rochas) won in 20 out of the 27 LGAs with over 50,000 votes.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by chinnelle(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gunshots here in owerri oh
I no know if dem dey celebrate owelle or ndi oshi ha no na oru oooooo

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
bruno419:
here in afor ogbe pple don celebrate pdp finish...meanwhile i hope the wil recalculate all those figures from orlu zone
That's is what he told me. He ( Rochas) won in 20 out of the 27 LGAs by over 50,000 votes.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by tinsel: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Plshavmercyamen:
My Gov'nor! My Gov'nor! We fought a good fight for you cos WE(Imolites) are not ingrates neither are we hate filled nor ruled by our emotions. We are intellectually sound and very calculative politically. Please triple your efforts in your second sojourn and do not forget your promises to Orlu L.G.A. And Imo State in general. And to Gen. Buhari, If not for anything, remember the resolve of Imolites even in the face of obvious hostilities to deliver the highest number of votes to u in the whole of SE. Imo state is in dire need of federal presence. We love u Owelle Ndi Igbo and Nigeria. Udo diri unu
From now on I will respect Imo state. They have shown there higher intellectual capacity when compared with other igbo states
It is good to align with federal government. I envy you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by cabjoy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is nt by wining their some issues that need to handle my young brother have not done for serves because his skol lost nbte accreditation becus of lack of funding by 0R0, same at IMSU

Let mi still watching him
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by xtianh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
cabjoy:
Is nt by wining their some issues that need to handle my young brother have not done for serves because his skol lost nbte accreditation becus of lack of funding by 0R0, same at IMSU

Let mi still watching him

going by this your write-up your bro is throughly not due for service. Because if he is due his intelligency should have influenced your reasoning ane your spelling skills.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by millionaireman: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:

SHOUT IT TO THE ROOFTOPS: ORO PLEASE PROVIDE ORLU WITH RUNNING WATER.

BY 2011, IT WAS THE TURN OF ORLU FOR THE LAST OF THE THREE REGIONAL WATER SCHEMES PLANNED BY IMSG IN IMO STATE.

OKIGWE AND OWERRI ZONES ALREADY HAVE THE WATER INFRASTRUCTURES FOR THIS SCHEME ON GROUND - READY FOR REMODELING OR REACTIVATION FOR WATER SUPPLY IN THE TWO ZONES.

REACTIVATE OR REMODEL OWERRI AND OKIGWE WATER SUPPLY SCHEMES, EVEN IF THESE ARE ALL YOU ACHIEVED IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS, WE SHALL HAIL YOU.

WATER IS THE BEGINNING OF LIFE, NOT ROADS.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by ebukaOtika(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls who won in Umuahia ,,.? Cola must go Down.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Kennedymac(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
choi!!grin some people dey craze ooo imagine pdp loyalist celebrating wit gunshots here @ mbaise when emeka don lose grin lmao abeg someone should give me a bottle of orijin make i use am chill body

@BRUNO419 u dey see wetin dey happen for afor ogbe so?

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by chinnelle(f): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
xtianh:

going by this your write-up your bro is throughly not due for service. Because if he is due his intelligency should have influenced your reasoning ane your spelling skills.

chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy
you wicked
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Amaechi5(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

SHOUT IT TO THE ROOFTOPS: ORO PLEASE PROVIDE ORLU WITH RUNNING WATER.

BY 2011, IT WAS THE TURN OF ORLU FOR THE LAST OF THE THREE REGIONAL WATER SCHEMES PLANNED BY IMSG IN IMO STATE.

OKIGWE AND OWERRI ZONES ALREADY HAVE THE WATER INFRASTRUCTURES FOR THIS SCHEME ON GROUND - READY FOR REMODELING OR REACTIVATION FOR WATER SUPPLY IN THE TWO ZONES.
I live in umuguma housing and na bore hole we know.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Plshavmercyamen: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinsel:
lipsrsealed
From now on I will respect Imo state. They have shown there higher intellectual capacity when compared with other igbo states
It is good to align with federal government. I envy you people.
If u read our(Imo) history, you wil know that we are neither chest beaters nor noise makers. And at the risk of sounding boastful atleast for once, We are primarily intellectuals and professionals who are always humble in the face of envious personal achievements and successes. Our political correctness is legendary, our resolve is unshaken, our word is our bond, our love for all is unquestionable, our respect for all is unimaginable, our only religion is LOVE, Our "Igboness" is obvious, our believe in the Nigeria project is total, our hate for opression and intimidation is collective, our Love for our state is fanatical and our quest to develop our state is our top most priority. We believe that the reward for good work is more work. Udo diri gi

4 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by millionaireman: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi5:
I live in umuguma housing and na bore hole we know.

Borehole water is no pure source of water for domestic use. The water is hard and hardly treated.

There are rivers in Owerri such that when things go bad, people can fetch from the rivers for domestic use.

Again, you need to dig a little, spend a little, in Owerri and you get water for your private borehole water.

But in Orlu, there are no rivers. Worse, if you spend 700k for a private borehole in Owerri area, you may spend 2000k in Orlu area before you can dig at water, that's where you can even dig at water at all.

Government needs to know the level of suffering which people in Orlu go through because of water scarcity.

Finally, you do not call any place, including Owerri, a city if it has no pipe-borne water.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Walelavender(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas has got a lot of definite winning skills. Congrats to him. He shouldn't dissapoint Imolites
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by cabjoy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
xtianh:

meaning
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
cabjoy:
meaning
u dey miss yarn....
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by sniperwolf(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
My people, my people....
My Governor, my Governor
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by tinsel: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
oseni9ja:
u dey miss yarn....
I see in Rochas the first Igbo president. It is good to play politics based on belief and not on sentiments and race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.