Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists (45205 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by holatin(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:
Tinubu at his PU...looks haggard and unkempt.
upload your dad pics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Malive: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, has urged his supporters to disregard the figures being circulated online.

Agbaje said on his Facebook page that he was still hopeful of victory, adding that they should wait for the official figures from the Independent National Electoral Commission.

He said, “I want to assure you that we are currently monitoring the vote counting process so please do not believe the various unofficial numbers that are being shared across the Internet .

“An official announcement will be made at the appropriate time when all numbers are in. Continue to remain resolute. Thank you for your continued support. “

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-havent-lost-agbaje-insists/

Same thing FFK, Fayose and PDP fans said during the presidential elections.

Sai Ambode all the way jooor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin Goodluck jonathan and fani kayode said the same thing last two weeks and they cried at last....
always a foool...gej is president n will be regarded as such,ex or whatever n enjoy da attached privileges,something that could be centuries away from ur generation,based on ur rabid mouth foaming streak on here on daily basis..u just a wacko loser,a jobless punkarsse hungry loser..

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by ojnnaco(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Still holding ur head high baaaaaa. u go soon bring am down
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by ikbnice(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
u wan make Igbo drown for lagoon abi. NO WAYYYYYY!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by styno(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Thesame online. Results that was accuratly correspond with Jega during presidential which got ORUBEBE eyes cleared? Ok continue!
Hmmm na you spark this Inglis?
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bunsky:
Even if you lost now no worry yourself.

Pdp we are coming back with full force 2019,b'cos if pikin no pass he must repeat class tongue.

Young lady park me
After 16years of ruling
Which 2019
We no go gri oooo
We(APC ) must rule atleast 12years before relaxing
And as for Lagos state ....maybe apc forever

Sai buhari
Sai ambode
Sai fashola

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rexxie:

always a foool...gej is president n will be regarded as such,ex or whatever n enjoy da attached privileges,something that could be centuries away from ur generation,based on ur rabid mouth foaming streak on here on daily basis..u just a wacko loser,a jobless punkarsse hungry loser..
The cry of a frustrated pig,a looser,GEJ house boy,GEJ gateman,a hypocrite,a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!grin
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Akinyode4(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
I know you'll lose though I wanted you to win so yorubas will know igbos have a high stake in Lagos and contributed even more than the dirty yorubas to its development.

Igbos have spoken in one voice made their voice known!
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Myself2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm a supporter of PDP but any candidate that cannot win his own ward is not strong to me, with which vote does JK hope to defeat Ambode when he couldnt give himself maximum votes in his backyard.Charity begins from home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Horlufemi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

You guys should go with your oil, don't forget the oil in ondo state(goggle it) is enough for the Yorubas, you should pack your things and get out. Go and read the history of Lagos, the Yorubas already built their own bridge as far back as the 14th century(over 4,000 years before Nigeria was amalgamated and much more years before your so called worthless oil was discovered).
Yorubas already built a strong economy under Ogunfunminire(the man that first inhabited Lagos) in the 9th century, as at 14th century,Eko had already gone ahead of other west African states and countries even before the brief benin contact.
Go and read the History of Lagos written by Lancelot De Freitas(The man that named the city Lagos in the year 1450),Yorubas already built their bridges,had their market and were very organized. That was why when the europeans came,they decided to make Lagos the seat of power because they know its the most developed region even before we were amalgamated, go and read and study History before coming here to say what you don't know.
Get a copy of Lagos State University(LASU) GNS vol 2 text book, you will see the whole history of Lagos there,we have been developing rapidly before you came! Mind u, nobody begged you to come,Nobody will beg you to stay,the road by which you came to south west is still very much available,you are free to take it back,nobody invited you to south west,so you can leave!

Guy you dey vex.
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by uchennaq(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
I PITY ALL THESE YORUBAS FOR PUTTING SENTIMENT FIRST IN THIS ELECTION. LOOK JIMI IS YOUR BROTHER NOT MY BROTHER, YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE. HAUSAS CANT HATE THEIR BROTHER LIKE THIS OOO..CHAI JUST BECAUSE OF JIMI PROPAGANDA WITH IGBOS BY APC. CHAI UNA COME PREFARE TINUBU TO RULE FOR 24YRS. NA UNA GO SUFFER AM....CHAI YORUBA..WETIN CONCERN YOUR BROTHER JIMI WITH IGBOS IN ONITSHA, ABA.. KAI.. OMO ANYTHING RARA

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Akinyode4(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Akinyode4 post=32638481][/quote]
How in heaven's name will u expect the voice of the igbos to count in Lagosi can't believe u'r not sleeping and yet u'r dreaming,that's a bad habit o,in-case u don't know,just pray about it...the fact that lagos had igbo commissioners or recently won house of rep seats shows that we accommodated them enof,so u mean I can wake up one morning,becos I had stayed in enugu for 10 years i'l now paste poster to run for counsellor or assembly member abi? Wht can't be tried in anambra,nnewi,awka and so,dont risk it in lagos here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Adebolade(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
I know you'll lose though I wanted you to win so yorubas will know igbos have a high stake in Lagos and contributed even more than the dirty yorubas to its development.

shattap dia. Go to your village and have high stake you think if yoruba are as selfish as your people you will have any say in these . No wonder you guys states never develops. Keep hating!
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by dvee2: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

You guys should go with your oil, don't forget the oil in ondo state(goggle it) is enough for the Yorubas, you should pack your things and get out. Go and read the history of Lagos, the Yorubas already built their own bridge as far back as the 14th century(over 4,000 years before Nigeria was amalgamated and much more years before your so called worthless oil was discovered).
Yorubas already built a strong economy under Ogunfunminire(the man that first inhabited Lagos) in the 9th century, as at 14th century,Eko had already gone ahead of other west African states and countries even before the brief benin contact.
Go and read the History of Lagos written by Lancelot De Freitas(The man that named the city Lagos in the year 1450),Yorubas already built their bridges,had their market and were very organized. That was why when the europeans came,they decided to make Lagos the seat of power because they know its the most developed region even before we were amalgamated, go and read and study History before coming here to say what you don't know.
Get a copy of Lagos State University(LASU) GNS vol 2 text book, you will see the whole history of Lagos there,we have been developing rapidly before you came! Mind u, nobody begged you to come,Nobody will beg you to stay,the road by which you came to south west is still very much available,you are free to take it back,nobody invited you to south west,so you can leave!

God bless you. That was how Ndigbo deceived GEJ that only their vote will give him the presidency. Intelligent f--ls. they lost out completely in this election due to their "I too know". I hate being an ethnic bigot but they force me to be this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Apex32: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who is deceiving dis Mr JK?

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Demmzy15(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

Bros you're the bomb wallahi tallahi! cheesy, chai God bless you o. With no doubt, Yorubas own Lagos!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bleep u all"llllllllllll"llllllll
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
emperorchedda:

Grow up! Tribal bigots. Must u insult the yorubas before u have a point? Just cover your face in shame and move on. Face reality,Yorubas have spoken! We don't want JK and we didn't vote for him. And that enough shows we are still in charge! Shikena! Abeg no vex,I no wan insult u,na u cause am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Adegbodolu1: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
THANK GOD AMBODE WON!!! PHEW!!!!

I REALLY DON'T WANT THE LAGOON POLLUTED WITH IGBO BLOOD.

THEY CAN GO JUMP OFF THE NIGER BRIDGE INSTEAD.

But this wont stop me from chasing my sweet heart Chinyere - works at an eatery in (Ajao Estate).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by isan(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
U better go and concentrate on your pharmarcy store so u can pay your tax or better still relocate to anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Ariani: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hakeem3:
. Did u just say long live PDP shocked. Did u just say long live PDP

yea 4 real
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Ariani: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
tucky200:

You don baf ?? undecided

no i nova baff mumu
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by LewisO: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin Goodluck jonathan and fani kayode said the same thing last two weeks and they cried at last....
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by shindarayo(f): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
emperorchedda:

do ur sorry ass a favor and follow ur mates to d lagoon.dts wre u belong.sorry u cldnt get the post d bastard jk promised u.onitsha wld be good for u.
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by spako4(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Don't mind them,u have won in aba,enugu,awka,umahia and their environs.
Your people are really clamoring for you.
Up JK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by spako4(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
A man that teamed up with outsiders to ridicule his father and d family should not be trusted.
Omo akotile ta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bleep all the yorubas in lagos.
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by missionmex(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just make the call wink
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by reetah(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
fendorf:
Lmao you better call Ambode and congratulate him.you can't even win your polling unit.yeye dey smell
...... lol forgive this guy na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / Buhari Has No Problem Shaking Hands With Females (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.