Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists (45195 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Arms Bought By Jonathan Govt Haven’t Arrived Nigeria – Dasuki / I Haven’t Got Useful Tips From Jonathan – Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
I know you'll lose though I wanted you to win so yorubas will know igbos have a high stake in Lagos and contributed even more than the dirty yorubas to its development.

Igbos have spoken in one voice made their voice known!
Grow up! Tribal bigots. Must u insult the yorubas before you have a point? Just cover your face in shame and move on. Face reality,Yorubas have spoken! We don't want JK and we didn't vote for him. And that enough shows we are still in charge! Shikena! Abeg no vex,I no wan insult u,na u cause am.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by tundemogba12(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
6 more local govt yet to be declared and JK is still trailling Ambode! The contest is won and lost. Do the right thing and congratulate the gov elect, His excellency Akinwunmi Ambode

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by babawella: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
A PIECE OF YORUBA HISTORY. WILL IT REPEAT ITSELF IN LAGOS?

I’m yet to see a man that will keep quiet when his territory is been invaded with impunity.

AFONJA was a Yoruba man, and a General in the Oyo Army. He was made the Commanding Officer of Ilorin Outpost. He was an over ambitious man who wanted to be King at all cost and he knew there was no way he could defeat Alaafin of Oyo Army, and so he colluded with and gathered Fulani settlers under Mallam Alimi together to help him fight Alaafin of Oyo.

Yes the Fulanis helped him to defeat the Alafin’s Army but he was killed by the same Fulanis and never made king, thus the Yorubas never recovered their llorin from the Fulanis as they lost the prominent Yoruba town to Fulani Emirate, probably forever, through this senseless and treacherous act of a man who sold his birthright for a plate of porridge.

TODAY, LAGOS IS THE NEW ILORIN . JIMI AGBAJE IS THE NEW AFONJA, WHILE THE IGBOS ARE THE NEW FULANI. Now that Jimi Agbaje promises to make eze ndigbo equal in status with oba of Lagos, in exchange for their support for him to become governor, just as it happened to Afonja, what makes him think he can not be eliminated by conspiracy during his tenure for the lbo man to become the governor in Lagos?
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by wakabout(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
ambode has been sighted packing his ghana-must-go to ondo!
Lie
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
wakacome:
The cry of a frustrated pig,a looser,GEJ house boy,GEJ gateman,a hypocrite,a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!grin
hahaha...i gat ma boot stuck way deep in ur arsse n drillin'n its gonna be there for a long long time....tell me how u like it!
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by farem: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Bunsky:
Even if you lost now no worry yourself.

Pdp KOWA party we are coming back with full force 2019,b'cos if pikin no pass he must repeat class tongue.
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Meelaw(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
emperorchedda:
I know you'll lose though I wanted you to win so yorubas will know igbos have a high stake in Lagos and contributed even more than the dirty yorubas to its development.

Igbos have spoken in one voice made their voice known!
1 WORD FOR THE POSTER
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by ndubueze92(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Bunsky:
Even if you lost now no worry yourself.

Pdp we are coming back with full force 2019,b'cos if pikin no pass he must repeat class tongue.
I d fell ur stance ...
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
ndubueze92:
I d fell ur stance ...
Re: I Haven’t Lost, Agbaje Insists by ndubueze92(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bunsky:
on PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.