Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob (30223 Views)

Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by todayguest(m): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
If irate youths can raze down the palace of a Fulani Emir in the north, given the level of worship accorded to Kings. Folks we're in the last days and nobody is safe!
Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by mmsen: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Glad to see people in Nigeria holding crooked leaders to account instead of killing their fellow powerless citizens.
Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by gabrol(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
My candid advice to all the traditional rulers is to stay away from partisan politics & d politicians, else they they drag their stool in d mud.
Kudos to our own highly respected Awujale of Ijebuland.When GEJ wanted to mess up wt him, told him pointblank that he is not an Oba that campaign for politician.
Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
Naija youths and violence!

When r we going to learn DAT violence is not the best way to drive home our point??
Now this ur post makes some sense.A bigot would have posted something like..."what else do u expect from the north"Edwardhead learn from her!
Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by airzzee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think there slogan should be:

APC...

VIOLENCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob by meforyou1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Emir involved himself in shit , then he got served exactly as he deserved
Bush man, report says suspected. If jungle justice has been hammered on you for all comes you have been suspected of, you would have been a methuselah in hell by now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.