Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (40198 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Holy Communion And The Catholic Church / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jennifer89:

Lol. Abg Slap am asap
i don slap am, he don dey cry, Jennie Shey u sey I fit do anytin for u Biko , na only u, abi make I slap myself join grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by nairabetguru(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mtchew...........

Meanwhile......... Up Nepa tongue
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by cocoberry(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let him who is without sin cast d 1st stone.......

Zubybabyface:
Na Catholic life style na
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by 9free(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Zubybabyface:
Na Catholic life style na
Certified NAFDAC mumuism, the guy said church service and not Holy Mass. So we know the denomination he was referring to. Definitely it's not the Roman Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by geedot: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls what's "Holy Communion"?
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by emmyw(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.
I wish I saw this post when it was new because I know some people are still in that,and that what I call foolishness,imagine someone didn't know what he collected,he just replaced the body of christ with sex,and he should go and cry to God,because I don't even think I will meet my wife on sunday(when I marry),I mean he wasn't force to do it,he never thought of what he collected in the church,our God is a merciful God,he forgives all sin,but people should try and avoid sin of fornication.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Clinton207: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bros you have to repent and have a regeneration of heart, when you from the intent of your heart cryout to God for forgiveness,he will forgive you.its high time you became an ambassador of christ wholisticaly.(You don pass this level na! Think am!!) Wish you all the best bro.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by cocoberry(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Afraid of what?

M4gunners:
Hehehehe i don't know o . This remands me of 2008,after HC when i got home later that day i went out with friends and drank some bottles of Beer.True out that day i was afraid lol.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.
hahahaha church choir!!infact the hell wey await both of dem...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Fourwinds: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
tell d boy or man to slap himself to begin with.
dat boy must be very very stu..pid. who force him to take holy communiin. I don't blame him. It is because d Law of Moses is not in use any more....I mean instant death

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by tunnary(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
what is the reason for going to church wen u no ur nt ready to repent? And who is he? That He is a very unserious human being!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by 1stola: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
dechandel:
Go for confession undecided
You this Catholic people and silly confession mentality! sad
You think you can fool God?
So if he confess, God will automatically forgive him abi?

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Sanguine77(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aru!
You have commited a sacrilegious act.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by tunnary(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fourwinds:
tell d boy or man to slap himself to begin with.
dat boy must be very very stu..pid. who force him to take holy communiin. I don't blame him. It is because d Law of Moses is not in use any more....I mean instant death
God is 2 merciful dats y
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
well lemme get dis straight nd done wit......d devil is realy strong bro as for d repercussion i dont tink dere wud be d real fact is u hav accounted for ur crime nd sin all u hav to do seriously nd wit faith if u truly believe in jesus christ ask for pure forgiveness bt pls dont do dis again cos if u do d fact dat dis sin has been forgiven dat doesnt mean u wont get double punishment wen u repeat it again,see d truth is jesus died for our sin nd he knws we will fall if d devil tempt us bt if we can recollect dat we have wronged him nd we ar willin to beg for forgivness my brother u have been forgiven already bt pls dont do dis again...................nd for d rest of u non of us is above dis calamity d devil is ready to use us anytime we give room try nd be strong wit God all tins will wrk out fine ......bro wit faith dnt let it disturb u anymre u ar forgiven bt pls warn dat sista o
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Edusouls(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
thats the big problem with catholic church, too much members, too much lousity,our devotion is not grounded,it is rushed through, let everyone go home, thats why catholic parishioners now go to church on sunday for just the casual way..look at someone receiving the body and blood of christ,and rushed home from church to jump on top of a woman, and he is asking if there is any repercussion,as if God will be clapping for him.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Danmaliky: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Haa. Better go by Ur believe woo
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
Since u r not married to d choir lady... Den u knw d answer to ur question

Call a spade a spade and stop forming ignorant
TRUTH! Even without taking the communion, they are still sinning.
Softapple, STOP!
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
cocoberry:
Afraid of what?

I don't just know.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by chmod777: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beloved. God is not the way religion has made him. You have chosen to have a wilful disobidience. The one you obey you become the servant of. Servant of death n sin will face death in all things by default both spiritual and physical.God will not say I will purnish you but you have chose to take the path of disobedience which ends in first separation from fellowship with the holyspirit due to self condemnation, satan's accusation, burden of sin concsiousness and finally hell if you die this way. If God's seed is in you then repent and realize that your body is the temple of God and use his temple for his glory because you love him. He is not laying burden of thou shall not as in the law of Old. But love God and you will honour his temple and love the lady and you will lead her to salvation. Remembr her flesh is her house but she is spirit living in that flesh. Love love love God. Lest you choose to destroy yourself.

If you were asked not to cross the express without care is it not for you. The consequency of ingoring such is to your peril but not a punishement. Do not join those who feel God will say ahhh now you have sinned will strick you with this.Christ has brought grace. And liberty but we should not abuse the liberty lest we choose self destruction.advice you repent
softapple:
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by loosecanon50(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
vjsmilles:
[size=14pt] remove that ^he^ and put ^i^
wetin ^he,her,them^ do una....
una dey stress those word too much...
those able bodied words don too chop cane for una head angry

INSPIRATION---->TERRY G [/size]
Terry g hope sey u no dey smoke dunlop tyre join? see as ur lips black like under of pot grin grin grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by abiolag(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Take anoda holy communion and stay away frm sex for 10 years. Lobatan
Simple as ABC
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by vjsmilles: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
loosecanon50:
Terry g hope sey u no dey smoke dunlop tyre join? see as ur lips black like under of pot grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by ZUBY77(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
That's why you need to stop taking the communion. Because you certainly can't stop having Sex in place of communion.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Burger01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Fourwinds: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
podosci:
people have had sex in churches without repercussions
do u think repercussions are felt instantly. it will be later when he has lost memory of d incident. disvis not d time of Moses when it is done instantly
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by deebrain(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
What kind of silly threads make front page in this nairaland sef?

I checked some sections and saw some really informative and edifying topics. Yet they will never be in the front page-aside garbage like this! How old are you people sef?

angry
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by kodlins(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beloved, you cannot put a new wine in an old wine skin.

Holy Communion is not same thing as salvation

You need to be saved, receive Jesus as your Lords and saviour..

It is by grace that we live. Not by resolutions. John 3:3.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Some people will dance shoki in hell . . . grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by iphanyiuma(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes you shall die after 7days gringringringringringringrin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by mmsen: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Having sex may lead to pregnancy or and STI.

Taking communion doesn't mean anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Philip Mulryne Ordained As A Catholic Priest (Photos) / Cameroon's President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.