Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (56586 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by niceeric(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Leave Yoruba matter to the Yoruba and keep your pacifying sermon to yourself.
very simple and straightforward!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by PenSniper: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
mbakweich:
you are really sick. Tout like u managed to survive this election but don't worry ur dome is near. Premitive bush man of no value u think u own lagos? Keep dreaming

Your waterloo is around the corner, you descendants of Cain. Vagabonds for ever. If you ever think things will remain the same for you after this election, then you need to see a psychiatrist. You beasts of no gender.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by laytoshtwo: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
netmillionaires:

read his post well. U are both saying the same thing. He is talking about Agbaje and not Ambode.

They just type in haste without reading.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by VANHELLSING: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
BabaO2:

Abeg leave these clowns, they are no issues. They have made themselves irrelevant. The next protest now is no single ibo should be made commissioner in Lagos state as it is in all other states of the federation, they can be made PAs or SAs no problem. It is cheating and depriving lagosians of opportunities to earn living in their state.
Go & die, infact we are the winners in this election tongue We are having igbo rep both in abuja & lagos house of assembly. Whoever wins between ambode & jk doesn't concern us much cool tongue
Welcome to one Nigeria, were anyone from any part of this country can vie for any political office & win cheesy wink. I so much love the symbiotic relationship between the yorubas & the almighty igbos, as we use to seat side by side in market place, in offices, in churches(except mosque) we can now seat side by side in lagos house of assembly & national assembly. cool..........Truly, igbos & yorubas are brothers, ONE LOVE cheesy wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by VANHELLSING: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
gateleo:

[size=18pt]You just rubbish yourself with your last sentence ...[/size]
Nobi true im talk?, e no get as mallams the behave? shocked
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by ayindejimmy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eluala:

Please don't forget that the contest is between 2 Yorba brothers. The fact that one won the other lost irrespective of the political alignments and persuasion prior to the election is no reason to gloat and turn your brother into an outcast. Irrespective of who did what, Jimi is still your brother and a bona fide Lagosian.

I believe the sophistication Yoruba people are purportedly known for is in the degree to which they tolerate each other despite political, ideological and religious persuasion. There in lies the cardinal point that has contributed immensely in what achievements you have made as a people.

This is the only part of Nigeria today where in a family you could have Christians, Muslims and traditional worshipers yet all coexist happily. I don't think this should be about Igbo votes being over-rated or not, it should rather be seen in the context of a key ideal for modern day living- the freedom to choose and if the greater majority if Igbo people chose to align with Jimi, so be it. I don't think it is right for anyone to force another person to make a choice. That to me will be going against what makes Yoruba people special. They usually recognize the right of the individual to choose for himself. I think that quality should not be thrown away just yet on the platter of political gains. Today it is Ambode, what happens if tomorrow Jimi Agate is the man to make Yoruba nation proud?

I don't care if all Ibos vote PDP. It's democracy. Before the Oba's comment they aren't going to vote Apc before.
But trying to extract a ludicrous commitment due to the manner the Ibo vote is swinging was what serve as the boiling point.
The Ibos that approached jimi should have let things be. The Government is fair to all and not discrimatory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Heffalump(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
laytoshtwo:
Why re we causing problem,it isn't only igbo men that vote Jk and it is nt onlyYoruba men that vote Ambode.Our Oba caused the whole scene.

What is the issue with JK being voted by Igbos alone? Is JK not a Yoruba man from Lagos again? Tell me why this gentleman called JK should be denied in his homeland for sake of political ambition that dies after 4yrs or at most, 8yrs?
YORUBAS using stupid and foolish pranks to canvas votes for Ambode. This is a backward and Neolithic way of playing politics.

Please repent! embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
ambodeeeeeee....all d way

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by greensandy: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Orlatidhey:
APC breaks the jinx in the history of our
Nation...
First to unseat an incumbent president in
Nigeria
First to elect Female governor in Nigeria
First to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state
And you think the change we call for is mere rhetorics? This is a common sense revolution
PDP has been swept off by the wind of Change.
What a Tsunami of high magnitude.
Congratulations Nigeria.

That's the power of the BROOM! United we stand. He who laugh last, laugh the best.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Ilekeh(f): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
VANHELLSING:

You must be suffering from comprehension problem, if not, u would've realised that the dunce u quoted is in thesame page with u. Anyways, none of my business whoever u elect as lagos governor, it is the yorubas that will continue to suffer from thieftunubu-house boy Ambode elitist government. Let them continue to vote based on sentiment & tribalism & continue to pay the consequences, a tribe with no personal decision/opinion, tossed & controled like robot by their oppressors......pathetic undecided

Take the medicine that's only for you abi na your headache?

Yorubas vote on tribalism? That's funny because that's the same exact reason why Igbos votes for GEJ and Ajagbe.......even though they failed to see that they're getting HBP over a Yoruba affair.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by abujamal: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
please i need figures for other six local governments
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by greensandy: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
VANHELLSING:

You must be suffering from comprehension problem, if not, u would've realised that the dunce u quoted is in thesame page with u. Anyways, none of my business whoever u elect as lagos governor, it is the yorubas that will continue to suffer from thieftunubu-house boy Ambode elitist government. Let them continue to vote based on sentiment & tribalism & continue to pay the consequences, a tribe with no personal decision/opinion, tossed & controled like robot by their oppressors......pathetic undecided

Leave us alone mr dindinrin. Its better to be in tinubu's hell than to be in gej paradise. Ask the ibos?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by greensandy: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

You certainly need your head examined. What has the Igbo got that can instigate jealousy? Is it fraud, drug trafficking, fake drugs, internet scam, sub-standard goods or what? You desecrated the office of senate president when it was zoned to you by having 3 within a single term through debauchery. Your bigotry and tribalism know no bounds. How many people from the North and SW have landed property in the entire SE due to your intolerance ? It is primarily because of you ibos that the Nigeria project can never work. By your nature, you lack the social sophistication to co-exist peacefully with others. Other regions have only been tolerating you people with the believe that it cannot last.

A ha! You wan kill am? Oga, I beg o.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mushin- APC: 60220 PDP: 38620
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mushin- APC: 60220 PDP: 38620..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by abujamal: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
Mushin- APC: 60220 PDP: 38620..
thanks. Other ?
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by thewarrior72: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
SporaD8:

I said it before and I will repeat - "The time comes, even now that other region will see Iboh's political support as a bad omen for defeat."
You are too dumb to realise that igbos gave a good account of themselves in these elections, they delivered as their said. No igbo state fall to the opposition party. Take a look at the just concluded presidential election, did the opposition get 15% vote in any igbo state? no.

The faillure of AGBAJE is simply his fault, while he was sure of igbo block vote, he totally ignore that he also needs some vote from his people to supplement the igbo vote, which, alone is not enough to give him victory at the pole., having said this, I personally don't have any pity or whatsoever for Mr JK, from the moment I heard he lost his own polling unit & his deputy lost & bode judge also lost, I know he is just joking & I subsequently lost any sympathy I have for him.

As a politician, u don't lose ur domain & expect to win election. Charity begins at home. As for we igbos, we gave a good account of ourselves, by delivering all our domains to pdp in both elections to JK & GEJ. The good side of it for us & every body who want the progress of his constituency, is that, PDP reps is going to represent us in both lagos & national assembly, let's see how good they can be.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by abujamal: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
Mushin- APC: 60220 PDP: 38620
what about shomolu,others ?
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by chisom18: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
PenSniper:

Your waterloo is around the corner, you descendants of Cain. Vagabonds for ever. If you ever think things will remain the same for you after this election, then you need to see a psychiatrist. You beasts of no gender.

eyha so much bitterness and anguish comin from this person. yorooba no doubt but shey you know theres really nothing yu personally can do about anything. You r the beast cos you dont have a origin. lagos belongs to all Nigerians mr birdbrain
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by abujamal: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
somebody should on other five local govt. Shomolu,kosofe, Alimosho, Ojo and Agege
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tinuolababy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agege

APC- 46,909

PDP-32,855
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tinuolababy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alimosho

APC- 90,553

PDP-67,480

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alimosho: APC-90553 PDP- 67480
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tinuolababy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Shomolu

APC- 43,642

PDP-37,078
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kosofe: APC- 53,890 PDP- 40253........ Ojo: APC- 31510 PDP- 34613
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by abujamal: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinuolababy:
Agege

APC- 46,909

PDP-32,855
thank u. What about somolu, ojo, Alimoso ? Please
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tinuolababy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ojo

APC- 31,510

PDP- 34,613
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by chisom18: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos are fun loving peaceful friendly and very industrious people. We know how to make money and we know how to look really good and impressivr. We are confident powerful fearless and also ambitious. Its not our fault yoroobas are always feeling intimidated by us.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by smiley1985(f): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
I pity ibos saying Yorubas are being intimidated...
If only ibos know how yorubas go out of their ways to accommodate your behaviours...hmnnn...#smh cos it is a pity case
One thing I always wanted to ask is, which sand did God use in moulding IBOS? It is surprising they are all same with their heart transferred to their back...it is indeed well.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by jibbzion(m): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keep going on like this guys. We could start another historic Igbo-Yoruba riot (only, in this case, it would be online).
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Liquid2Metal:

You think all igbos voted for Jimi? Not at all. The voting pattern is balanced and it's a good reflection of the progress we have made in our democracy. Congrats to the Governor Elect. Ambode!!! Congrats to APC! Congrats to all peace loving Nigerian

Jk is our brother, we voted against him because we want to teach him a lesson. He has learnt it now... He is welcome back to the palace.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oya o... Tread should be closed.

APC have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.