Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates (56589 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides / Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by bibiking7(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

No, you read your post again. You made no sense.

Actually, You really need to read it again. smiley He was talking about JK spreading hate and not Ambo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by emerged01(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

When did Ambode preach hatred?

Its like many of you Igbos have no memory or sense to think things thoroughly before chestbeating.

read again and you will see I'm referring to Agbaje. Your blood just dey hot anyhow. no get high blood pressure o

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by bobo9ice: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
BabaO2:

Abeg leave these clowns, they are no issues. They have made themselves irrelevant. The next protest now is no single ibo should be made commissioner in Lagos state as it is in all other states of the federation, they can be made PAs or SAs no problem. It is cheating and depriving lagosians of opportunities to earn living in their state.

Forgiveness is the key...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by deebrain(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
san316:
APC all the way. Lagoon loading. All ibos should prepare with their life jackets.

Where was yr thinking when your parents put you to bed? The results show the ibos yet voted for Ambode, similar to voting for Buhari earlier. Try and recover that lost brain.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rigging tinz till 4:30
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Oladat(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

No, you read your post again. You made no sense.
Its you that's not making sense,read his post again and try to digest it.
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Orlatidhey: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
GboyegaD:
Jk doesn't have a good political representation anymore. He should go face his pharmaceutical business squarely. When you choose to fight your people dirty all for your political ambitions, forgetting that you may win or lose and you still need them, you don't deserve a second chance. In Yoruba words, "O ti TA awon ara ile re lopo, ko si le Rita ni owon".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Canme4u(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Simeony007:
clap along if you think that ambode as arrived

Because am happy

Clap along if you think that PDP is resting in peace

Because they are moaningsad...

JK eh eh JUST KIDDING
(clapping "papa"wink
we brought him back with our votes
(clapping "papa"wink
we mean business, WE ARE NOT KIDDING
(clapping "papa"wink

APC has come to stay(clapping "papa"wink

A m bo and Atide (clapping "papa"wink

because am happy
Clap alonnnng if you know LaGOs can't afford to continue being an opposition

To Federal govt.

And am happy.
JUST KIDDING WON MAJOR VOTES IN ISALE ANAMBRA local government grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
emerged01:

read again and you will see I'm referring to Agbaje. Your blood just dey hot anyhow. no get high blood pressure o

My apology then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Boyooosa(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
WOW! this is d first time i notice on NL that over 1, 000 people are on a post and its still having only one page, is it that people are muting for comment or the suspense/anxiety for the result has usurped NLers' ability to comment? ... Just curious to know sha. I am casual!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by queensmith: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbaje was a fool for even suggesting igbos had any kind of clout in Lagos That election was his to win if not for the abandonment of the yorubas in his campaign. Most still have bad roads no water no light and have to pay at tolls. Lagosians wanted change too!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by adadadon(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
kaze4blues:
apc has won ifako ijaye which is believed to be a strong hold of pdp
Ifako ijaiye was never a stronghold of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Hardetayour: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Party don start for Epe already but Ambode don run go Lagos since yesterday night. The guy mind no fit carry am again. He came and was visibly shaking under tension.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Orlatidhey: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
The next Governor of Lagos State is A****E!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by missionmex(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
At the end of the day na yoruba go win so why the hate?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls am very sorry Lagos,I was 'Just Kidding' shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Toks2008(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is not about hatred...no igbo should be in Ambode cabinet and if they must then let yorubas also occupy an important position in the easthern state government cabineet.

The igbos have pushed their luck calling my ancessteral home a no man land...what insolence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by mavinc4u(f): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hardetayour:
Party don start for Epe already but Ambode don run go Lagos since yesterday night. The guy mind no fit carry am again. He came and was visibly shaking under tension.

Please explain in details

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Orlatidhey:
The next Governor of Lagos State is A****E!
I don nanck my head for ground wity laff grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
inec pls delay d result till tmrw na. mk we close early from work. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by humberjade: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sai Ambo!!!

Sai Taiwo Awoniyi!!!

88 min Zam 1 Nig 2

Awoniyi 2 goals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by aperture11: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chosen1984:
ROBBERY!ROBBERY!TINUBU ,FASHOLA DAY LIGHT ROBBERY! THEY ARE ONLY POSTPONING THE DOOMS DAY!
PURE SUBSTITUTION OF RESULTS IN LAGOS
Cry me a River!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tunde1200(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
funny guy grin grin

san316:
APC all the way. Lagoon loading. All ibos should prepare with their life jackets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Dexema(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
akindots:
Results released so far before the ongoing recess :

LG APC PDP

1 BADAGRY 27,086.00 22,664.00
2 LAGOS ISLAND 34,232.00 16,111.00
3 AJEROMI 42,954.00 52,598.00
4 IBEJU 14,696.00 11,292.00
5 ETI OSA 28,082.00 24,486.00
6 LAGOS MAINLAND 31,836.00 26,889.00
7 IKEJA 33,178.00 26,419.00
8 AMUWO ODOFIN 26,349.00 35,168.00
9 OSHODI ISOLO 42,835.00 43,904.00
10 IFAKO IJAIYE 46,485.00 26,898.00
11 EPE 31,498.00 13,425.00
Correct result! I missed some of those.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Ayomax(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
menh, it's really a hard time for the Ibos right now (political sector) I pity dem, always losing out in everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Simeony007(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Canme4u:

JK eh eh JUST KIDDING
(clapping "papa"wink
we brought him back with our votes
(clapping "papa"wink
we mean business, WE ARE NOT KIDDING
(clapping "papa"wink

APC has come to stay(clapping "papa"wink

A m bo and Atide (clapping "papa"wink

because am happy
Clap alonnnng if you know LaGOs can't afford to continue being an opposition

To Federal govt.

And am happy.
JUST KIDDING WON MAJOR VOTES IN ISALE ANAMBRA local government grin grin

lol

Clap along if you think that jk is just kidding

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jimi Agbaje has been declared d governor of Anambra state 2 protect his Igbo interest. His new name is Jimichukwu Agbajechinyere.Igbo Kwenu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by Gogetta(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
ednut1:
inec pls delay d result till tmrw na. mk we close early from work. grin
lol, bad guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by tunde1200(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
stop am ooo
grin grin grin
cheesy

mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] EKO O GBO DO BAJE SE, AWON ATONRINWA OLORI PELEBE O NI BAJE FUN WA O
SAI BUHARI
SAI AMBODE
SAI AMOSUN
SAI APC
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[/size]
Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by sako28: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Orlatidhey post=32640030][/quote]

Wat Jimi did is similar to what Afonja of Ilorin did over 150 years back that led to ilorin been a for gone yoruba land in yoruba region. Hmmmm
Jimi fall my hand big time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by MDJALO(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Concratulation ambode, yes ma dream na comes true n I wish u long life n prosperity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial Elections Collation Updates by olaniyanc: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
themejiwalker:
JK is keeps wasting his hard earned money on politics every election year

Great candinate no doubt but wrong party

How can you depend on the likes of Bode George and Obanikoro to win votes for you? undecided

Wrongest move.

APC lo ni Eko Federal!!!!!

Apc is here to stay!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.