Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (31604 Views)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by lordsharks(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
sad new
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by aspabay(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
So sad
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by tucky200(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:
undecided handiwork of APC
Omo ur problem critical gan o
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Pat4t5: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Look at what Buhari and Thiefnibu have caused
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Mmaria: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eternal life grant unto them O Lord and let ur Pepertual light shine upon them. May they rest in Peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Dzeem: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
The men of God didn't see this coming ooooooo,only to be making fake prophecy of who will win election ''Buhari will not win the election,'they wud b another civil war during the election'El rufai won't will kaduna election''mtchewwwwww
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by DahtzFestjayz: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
R.I.P. They dont wait to Enjoy dividend of Democracy led by Buhari Administration.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ifydadiva(f): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Don't just type without thinking!..what has a collapsed building got to do with pdpd
adexeli:
I blame pdp..RIP to the dead
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=38pt]Where is their dead man-god jesus to save them

THIS SYMBOLIZES THE INCOMING COLLAPSE OF THE OYINBO SLAVE MASTERS RELIGION IN NIGERIA![/size]

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Babzrockman: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP to the deceased people and I hope Lagoon curse has not started sinking building?
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Ilekeh(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Their God was calling them home nau.

I'd rather stay home and sleep on Sundays.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
I know the church at Ameke Oduma
lalasticlala:
No fewer than five worshippers died following the collapse of the St. Anthony Catholic Church Cathedral in Oduma, Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State.

An eyewitness told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), under anonymity on Sunday in Enugu, that the incidence occurred between 8p.m and 9p.m Saturday night following a downpour.

The eyewitness said that the worshippers were in a prayer meeting when the incident occurred.

Confirming the incidence, the Police Public Relations Officer for the police command in the state, Mr Ebere Amarizu, said that the cause of the incidence was not yet known.

“Yes, I can confirm to you that five persons died following the collapse of St. Anthony Catholic Church at about 8 p.m, but we are yet to know the cause.

“It is not yet clear as to what brought about the collapse of the building, but we have commenced full investigations into the incidence,” Amarizu said. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/425085/5-worshippers-die-as-cathedral-collapses-in-enugu-state
rest in peace to dead.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Ephemmm: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:
undecided handiwork of APC

Your brain is situated inside your skull: please locate it and use it for once!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is really sad
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ceejay80s(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Those five own don better, dem dey heaven now
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Kentrasso(f): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
I don't know how churches are built in the catholic denomination I used to think their buildings were the strongest. Obviously I was wrong undecided
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
1000 ways to die

R.I.P

Please any professional webmaster in the house?
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is really sad. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by mmsen: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flautist:
Civil engineering has failed in this country.. When ordinary house dey collapse, why dem(indegenous eng's) no go dey follow oyinbo man in short knicker and boot dey flex muscle for construction site of major project

There are millions of buildings in Nigeria that do not collapse every day.

There are buildings that collapse in Europe, especially eastern Europe as well as north America.

We need to ensure that those who engage in poor practices are rooted out and held to account.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by san316(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
It was a tactical demolition. Abi Na how Dem dey call am
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Rubis(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
What is the function of this Holy Spirit sef, if he can't protect his house where else can he protect?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
God rest their souls!
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Tushborn: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
igbo people die nuffin concern us
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by doninno(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP and may God save us all
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by slap1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
donjuviam:
holy Mary mother of Jesus pray for us
Pray for yourself, bro. It's easier and faster that way.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by emmabest2000(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
No fewer than five worshippers died following the collapse of the St. Anthony Catholic Church Cathedral in Oduma, Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu State.

An eyewitness told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), under anonymity on Sunday in Enugu, that the incidence occurred between 8p.m and 9p.m Saturday night following a downpour.

The eyewitness said that the worshippers were in a prayer meeting when the incident occurred.

Confirming the incidence, the Police Public Relations Officer for the police command in the state, Mr Ebere Amarizu, said that the cause of the incidence was not yet known.

“Yes, I can confirm to you that five persons died following the collapse of St. Anthony Catholic Church at about 8 p.m, but we are yet to know the cause.

“It is not yet clear as to what brought about the collapse of the building, but we have commenced full investigations into the incidence,” Amarizu said. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/425085/5-worshippers-die-as-cathedral-collapses-in-enugu-state
God

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by doninno(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
U normal so, may God forgive u
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]Where is their dead man-god jesus to save them

THIS SYMBOLIZES THE INCOMING COLLAPSE OF THE OYINBO SLAVE MASTERS RELIGION IN NIGERIA![/size]
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Rubis(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Their God was calling them home nau.

I'd rather stay home and sleep on Sundays.

I stopped going to church since boko haram started bombing churches. cheesy

Staying at home on Sundays or go swimming is one of the best thing that has happened to me these days. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Silensa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
St. Anthony Catholic Church Cathedral in Oduma, Aninri Local Government Area of Enugu

op abeg modify ur post, the cathedral of Enugu is Holy Ghost Cathedral.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by bigmummy7(f): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by donjuviam(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
slap1:
Pray for yourself, bro. It's easier and faster that way.
are u sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.