Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,509 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (31729 Views)

University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / The Lord’s Chosen Auditorium Collapses In Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by africanusvu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
ayusco85:

The same hidden force that brought down t.b joshua's uncompleted building.

But its non of my business......

****sipping my cold orijin while staring at those below me****** feels good been FTC.

I feel like farting on u lots below me..... Hahahahahahah grin

"Last bullet": RIP to the dead
You ar too immateur to be here,since u have no pity for this tragic deaths,u may soon meet same fate
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Ribaman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
I know St Anthony's Cathedral, Agwu diocese, for some reason I have always felt the workmanship looked shoddy. Looks like I have proved right.
Peaceful Repose to the Dead?
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ayusco85(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
africanusvu:
You ar too immateur to be here,since u have no pity for this tragic deaths,u may soon meet same fate

Ur mad. Ur d one who will mEet same fate.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by edorhe14(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
How sad! May their Gentle souls rest In peace
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ebukaOtika(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kentrasso:
May their souls rest in peace.
I don't know how churches are built in the catholic denomination I used to think their buildings were the strongest. Obviously I was wrong undecided

My dear lady ,,,, i wanted to ignore your post but i was drawn back to make things clear to you,.,,,

It is a CATHEDRAL dat we are talking about here not just a Church,,.

A Cathedral is believed to be the Oldest and even the first church with a place ,,,, so it is possible the Cathedral has stayed for many years,,,,

You should have pointed your blame no their lack of maintenance or failure to renovate the Cathedral ,,,,

Pls we are not fighting over any ish ,,,, no insult me o ,,. You know say today na SUNDAY.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ebukaOtika(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]Where is their dead man-god jesus to save them

THIS SYMBOLIZES THE INCOMING COLLAPSE OF THE OYINBO SLAVE MASTERS RELIGION IN NIGERIA![/size]

You are entitled to your own Opinion fellow citizen,,,,

Shebi dem talk say Mouth Must Talk.,,,,
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ebukaOtika(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tushborn:
igbo people die nuffin concern us

My dear ,,. You must not join the multitude always ,,,, you can make a difference ,,,,

Have you heard of the Late Mandella ,,,,?

He would not have gotten all he had if he reasoned the way you do.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ebukaOtika(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Silensa:

op abeg modify ur post, the cathedral of Enugu is Holy Ghost Cathedral.

Ehen ,,. I thought as much ,,,, because i just called my follow priest and he said the CATHEDRAL is still in Order the way St. Peter handed it over to Enugu.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by lastpage: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Keneking:
Rip...who is the contractor that built the church ?

What do you expect?

Ibo man sells "FAKE" Cement to build Church for the Catholic Church!

Ibo Building Contractor uses FAKE materials and has DILUTED the" Building Standards and Codes" of the Industry!

IGBOS are behind 90% of Evil Deeds in this country.

R.I.P to the dead and l hope these Fl@tHeads will change their "Money and all Cost" mentality! wink

Lastpage!
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ebukaOtika(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
ayusco85:

Ur mad. Ur d one who will mEet same fate.

So you have Conscience bro ,.,,, why taking it so personal,,,,?

Many people posted here and didnt get these insults why were you singled out ,,.?

You better have a contrite heart and seek God.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Kingsleymichael(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
May god welcome His martyrs into His Kingdom
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Defcon1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cheks01:
So sad, God pls protect ur children.
But they were in His house...
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by dipopoo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your brain is situated inside your skull: please locate it and use it for once!
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by dipopoo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your brain is situated inside your skull: please locate it and use it for once!

Ode
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by dipopoo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
tucky200:

Omo ur problem critical gan o

Ar u ok?
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ayusco85(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebukaOtika:

So you have Conscience bro ,.,,, why taking it so personal,,,,?

Many people posted here and didnt get these insults why were you singled out ,,.?

You better have a contrite heart and seek God.

Wats wrong wit my post
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by bingbagbo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:
Man must die of something, some died while jubilating the victory of their candidate, while some die due to violence but this people died in the safest place in town.

RIP.

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?....GOD DOESNT DWELL IN BUILDINGS.....GOD DWELLS IN YOU cool
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by seunfly: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
bingbagbo:

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?....GOD DOESNT DWELL IN BUILDINGS.....GOD DWELLS IN YOU cool
Not because of God, God is everywhere. However this election period nowhere is safer than church cos it will experience minimum action.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by menesheh(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
God where are you

Run away God
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by oluagness(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Silensa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Ehen ,,. I thought as much ,,,, because i just called my follow priest and he said the CATHEDRAL is still in Order the way St. Peter handed it over to Enugu.

GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by adexeli(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
ifydadiva:
Don't just type without thinking!..what has a collapsed building got to do with pdpd
I understand your frustration bro... Please help me remove the 'd'
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
doninno:
U normal so, may God forgive u

May the GODS forgive you.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Fulaman198(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
PAGAN9JA reminds me of Floki from the Vikings TV series

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omg.... Rip
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Atcoienugu: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
RIP may the lord accept your souls.AMEN.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Christmasdon(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
The funny part of it, is that the contractor that build the church has died.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by ZUBY77(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sad news..

And the Parish priest is a family friend.
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by zingobaby: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead by Ephemmm: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:

Ode

chief slowpoke that cannot think straight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ? / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.