Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) (9621 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by ItsAnderson: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
1. Kindly tell her what's up
2. Take a picture, go home, get my vaseline, take out and BOOMBA and Oh la la
3. Stare and feed my eyes for as long as possible.
4. Walk off uninterestedly.
5. Others (specify)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Maybe walk up to her and tell her her dress is stuck?
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by knightsTempler: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
None of the above.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Princecalm(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
A big Turn-off

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by witnezHD(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will go wit #2

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Ewizard(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pretend like I ddnt seee

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
4 definitely. I hate this kind of stuff.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by jamex93(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will walk up to her wit a smile

And sexily tell her wats wats happening behind her
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by falcon01: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
am gonna call 911

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by grad2012(f): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dat lady dint wear panties wat a disgusting view. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Moblord(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
snap a picture of it, then pull it down for her. if she try to insult me or question me then I'll show d pic
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
tongue

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by pTomz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Al jst stand dere n SHOUT shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kindly tell her what's up
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Mcowubaba: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will Ignore nd move on, like how T.A Orji Ignored developing Abia state grin nd is moving on to Senate..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by DjAndroid: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
grad2012:

Disgusting to you ? grin grin

Guys are in a better position to tell if the view is disgusting or not.

Modified**
It will only be disgusting to gays.

I see some people quoting me below.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2015

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
DjAndroid:

bro dat is disgusting truly

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by hatux: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Really won't do nothing... Looks lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by grad2012(f): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
DjAndroid:

hehehe u are so rit grin . cheesy look at ur teeth i just know wat u tinking ashewo boi.
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Tayeni(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
walk up to her and tell her that her bum cheeks are eating up her dress
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
grad2012:

She might be wearing a g string. that also qualifies as panties right? lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
I won't even go for a second glance
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by Qmab: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Grrrrrrrr....... Badt
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by grad2012(f): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
akinsadeez:

She might be wearing a g string. that also qualifies as panties right? lipsrsealed
no oo ders is difference o tongue one is rope tied together and one is like two small cloth grin . Sha u understand or wud u like 2c exampu neee hehehehe. grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by gulfer: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Kindly tell her what's up
Your foreheard sha
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
gulfer:
Your foreheard sha
Did you see your name on it? Why are you interested on my forehead? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by gulfer: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Did you see your name on it? Why are you interested on my forehead? undecided
Its high and FINE tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by stalwart123(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
1. Kindly tell her what's up
2. Take a picture, go home, get my vaseline, take out and BOOMBA and Oh la la
3. Stare and feed my eyes for as long as possible.
4. Walk off uninterestedly.
5. Others (specify)

Look,look and look again but not watch!
Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by darnley16(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ill go with the oh la la option bro

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
gulfer:
Its high and FINE tongue tongue tongue tongue
undecided X100

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / Bride Catch Having Sex On Wedding Day What Will You DO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.