Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (4832 Views)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
If you want to live in a luxury life, then Dubai could be the perfect place for you. It is the most expensive city in the Middle East. Back in 1992 most of the land in Dubai was mostly plain desert but now it changes a lot. They built huge infrastructures that are breathtaking.

Their culture also shows how rich they are. Having a Ferrari and Lamborghini lining-up in the streets is like a normal day from them and even their police force are using it. If you don’t want to believe then you need to see the proofs below.

1. Why withdraw money when you can withdraw gold?

2. Playing Tennis here.. cos we can!

3. And a traffic jam full of luxury cars. That’d be a very expensive car accident.

4. That’s an interesting form of transportation.

5. Abandoned Luxury cars in Dubia’s airport parking lot.. they’re so rich, they don't care about a rotting luxury car

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by teemanbastos(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked
Nigeria... We are getting there.
SaiBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by sweettease(f): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
shocked
Nigeria... We are getting there.
SaiBUHARI
Getting there bawo? Even if Buhari na magician
Anyway, amen sha
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Kingsleymichael(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jst looking forward to seeing Nigeria in this form

@

Let me know what this change will bring

+ve

or

-ve
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
6. Want to avoid traffic? Just transport your car by helicopter, Duh!

7. Just parking my camel right here. No worries

8. Nobody’s gonna mess with this car

9. And here’s a car for the police officers

10. This would be an odd car to get pulled over by. I’m betting there aren’t a lot of high speed chases in Dubai.

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by teemanbastos(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
sweettease:

Anyway, amen sha
na step by step..we are GETTING there
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
11. “Just walking my camel with my GWagon”

12. I would never leave my bathroom if it looked like this.

13. Dubai’s Fire Dept.

14. All Gold Every Thang!!

15. Make sure to keep your windows closed.. it may jump in

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
16. This bedroom is bigger than most apartments!

17. That’s one way to find an in-law in Dubia

18. Playing with you exotic pet on a ferrari

19. No worries if the dent gets scratched.. they can just buy another

20. 24K Toilets

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by sweettease(f): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
teemanbastos:
na step by step..we are GETTING there
Issoryt
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
21. You can ski anytime of the year and remember it’s in the middle of the desert.

22. Bus In Dubia

23. This is BEAUTIFUL!

24. Even during the day, its gorgeous

25. You can find this in the World’s largest shopping mall

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oh my fucking God! It's fvcking beautiful!
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ogunwalea(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
26. The largest flower garden in the world. This is how you grow flowers in the middle of the desert.

27. They have Artificial islands

28. This is Atlantis, one of the most expensive hotels in the world on one of the world’s largest artificial islands
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by iphanyiuma(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
How come I didn't see all these the last time I visited dubai undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
They're using their oil money to develop themselves and their country.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ayowonder(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
ori mi ti daru

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ayowonder(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
ori mi ti daru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
iphanyiuma:
How come I didn't see all these the last time I visited dubai undecidedundecided

i know just one reason

cos u av neva been there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
d pictures looks too true to be true. Dis Dubai no b here o
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Iype(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Live in Dubai Chilling with my guyz
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Qualer: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweettease:

Anyway, amen sha

are those locks permanent??
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by sweettease(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:

are those locks permanent??
How I wish lol
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Qualer: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweettease:

How I wish lol

You don't have to wish you know, you look beautiful with it. Natural hair beats the most expensive artificial hair anytime, anyday.
You should think about making it permanent, it suits your facial structure. Dark skinned girls rock!!!
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by sweettease(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:

You don't have to wish you know, you look beautiful with it. Natural hair beats the most expensive artificial hair anytime, anyday.
You should think about making it permanent, it suits your facial structure. Dark skinned girls rock!!!
Okay... Duely noted. Thank you!
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
I see
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Qualer: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweettease:

Okay... Duely noted. Thank you!

You're welcome pretty!
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Olucheye(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
iphanyiuma:
only you and God know where you visited.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by modskiller(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
To all those reading and viewing these pictures, may we not come to the world for the sake of sight seeing alone, may we be conquerors too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by huhmuhyehmi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari must see this so he can know he has alot to do

cc Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by yorex2011: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by seankay(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wen Naija go b like dis na? angry
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by sarmiie(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
this depresses me.....

i just hope we get here soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voided Green Card Winners Sue State Department / Canada / Let's Talk About Kuwait.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.