Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat (670 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat by newmuzik: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
“My dear people of Adamawa State,
“I greet you in the best form of greetings.
“I had dreamt of coming back home to lead our dear state to greater strides after years of underdevelopment. I started this journey in August last year and successfully got the mandate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) to fly its flag for the April 11 gubernatorial election. I came into this race knowing fully well that political contests are two-way traffics – one either wins or loses. As a man of faith, I was also aware that leadership responsibility is a product of God’s anointment.
“In the course of this journey, I have seen genuine support and encouragement from the people of Adamawa state. Several individuals from Adamawa and beyond contributed generously to keep the campaign going and many others devoted their time, energy and intellect to see to the success of this project. I sincerely appreciate this belief in my person and my ambition.
“The support I got from my party’s leadership and individual members from President Goodluck Jonathan down to the party agents in our polling units was overwhelming and gratifying. The party leader in the state, Barrister Bala James Nggilari and the state party chairman, Chief Joel Madaki led their lieutenants in making this journey memorable.
“I came into this race with lofty dreams and clear vision for our dear state, but the voice of the majority has not given me this chance. I take this in good faith.
“I want to take this opportunity to congratulate the winner and pray that at the end of it all our dear state will witness the needed progress and development it so much desires.
“God bless Adamawa State
“God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
“Nuhu Ribadu,
Yola”

source http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181313-adamawa-pdp-candidate-nuhu-ribadu-concedes-defeat-releases-concession-statement.html
Re: Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat by newmuzik: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ribadu has just proven himself to be a sycophant, who does his master's bidding. To me I see him as being political naive, desperate, unprincipled and over ambitious. If he knows what is good for himself, he should better plan an early retirement, may be he should tend to cattles....

Twice he has stabbed his former party at the back.

The first time when he was made chairman of the committee..... Without consulting his party he accepted to partake in it, even after Tinubu and others warned him that it was a trap to rubbish him, he refused to heed utnil he was made a laughing stock.

The second, after he was given a second chance to redeem himself, and after working hard along with others to create a formidable opposition, just at the time everyone hoped and dreamed of a brighter future for the APC. He abandoned the project for selfish reasons. As a founding member of the APC project he failed to see that hope and aspiration can yet be achieved by will, sacrifice and strong purpose. He has failed every test of integrity,principle, spirit of workmanship and trust.

He should leak his wounds and remain in the opposition. But for who he is, he will probably intend to jump ship again. But this time, I doubt it if he will be welcomed with open arms....
Re: Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat by ccollins(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Haha ,o smell front page tins
Re: Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat by sammyj: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is the end of Ribadu's political ambition, never again will you Ribadu ever become a Judas in a political party (APC) you belong to and jump to falling dead party like PDP !!! cheesy grin grin

KAi Ribadu the Judas !!!

KAI PDP !!!
Re: Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat by newmuzik: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
sammyj:
This is the end of Ribadu's political ambition, never again will you Ribadu ever become a Judas in a political party (APC) you belong to and jump to falling dead party like PDP !!! cheesy grin grin

KAi Ribadu the Judas !!!

KAI PDP !!!
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Endorse David Cameron As Prime Minster_emperor Oduduwa / President Jonathan orders removal of Jonathan/Sambo Campaign Billboards, Banners / Police Uncover Fraud In Sales Of Government Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.