Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election (22734 Views)

APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
The rigging was just too much.

Evidence that rigging was for PDP or STFU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Akpabio is a legend. One of the best governors ever in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by stanech: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Landslide victory

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Samchelsea(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
astana1:

why are my stupid ?
it runs in your veins

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by eazydon(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good one. Abia Next
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Udom is the man. He is also the Change we need. He doesn't need to be in APC. Change can come from any party.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Oblitz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmm
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by yinka02: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
ur mama na fool for insulting yorubas
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Williamso(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
whenever PDP wins it was rigged, maybe you forget that even cows voted for the APC in kano during the presidential election..lol
Are you in AKS? Do you, in your pure conscience believe it was not rigged? Can you point anywhere I have said APC did not rig? Did you miss the part in my post that the PDP would still have won decisively even if it was free and fair?
Come on, don't be politically naive.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by tinkinjow: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Did I hear rigging? Where are the card readers. If he rigged with the card readers then jega shoukd return obamas certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by mmsen: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
obibankz:
We love PDP in Niger Delta and south east, d same way all Almajiri states love Apc, I hv a dream dat with wike and others, Niger Delta and baifra republic will soon be a reality, Almajiri states should go and die in hunger,my special congratulation goes to Wike in Rivers, Odum in Akwabiom, Ihedioha in Imo, Ifeanyi Square in Enugu and Delta, Rochas and Ameachi go and join ur Almajiri brothers, ka chineke mezie okwu

APC supporters love all the old crooks who have been robbing the nation blind for 16 years, yet claim that it is the PDP that we should all be wary of.

No one has been as crooked as Tinubu in Nigerian politics yet there are people rallying behind him claiming to want to fight corruption.

El-Rufai has been implicated in a number of corrupt deals yet he has won an election as an APC candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by petkoffDrake(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
HE WON IN ALL LOCAL GOVT. even the local govt of his opposition parties... nawa ooo! PDP I HAIL THEEE... When they want to Rig, they rig with RESPECT! grin

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by ibangs(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations!!! Welcome on board my Governor elect. I wouldn't know why some folks would be too silly to think, Apc would ever win in Aks.
Congratulations once again. Waiting to have you hit the ground running as you resume on May 29.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Aitee1: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
frrank:
Udom is right!!! grin

And correct! wink

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
My dear ... I don't need to prove any thing to you. In nya odiong village MKPlGA. Where I come from. The chairman showed up with thugs/security officials... Stole every damn ballot box. No one voted.

Funny thing is that PDP would have stiLl won... I wonder why the rigged shamelessly.

Please note ....... You can now get lost.
jacksparrow1207:

Evidence that rigging was for PDP or STFU
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by kween01: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
This was expected, what were the APC guys thinking before when GEJ got almost 1m votes there, do they now think those people who voted for GEJ will now vote for an APC governor?...well done Akwa Ibomites....together with the south eastern governors we will give the APC govt at the centre a nightmarish opposition

At ur detriment, or do u think Akpabio would have been able to accomplish all that if he were to be in d opposition party. Have u heard of fund starving before?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Keneeby(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats my incoming Governor! You really deserve it. With Your experience in banking sector, you can equally transform and industrialize Akwa Ibom State. Congrats once again the ex-DG Zenith Bank Plc! PDP.........Power!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Mekybliss(f): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do you know who Obong,Barr,Engr, fine man, Apostle, over Sabi, SAN Pope, Ambassador,chief, Accountant General, Governor Godswill Akpabio is APC don chi-chum-chin

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Edipee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
"accept the result in the spirit of sportmanship" this got me laughing, AKPABIO will never ceased to be funny.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by rozayx5(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin grin
barcanista watch as APC states do longer throat. when udom turns eket into abu dhabi cheesy cheesy

this man help jim ovia grow zenith bank from nothing to a mega bank
connections and investments galore in akwa ibom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
its sickening to see that "peaceOut" at the end of your comment. coz i cant see any sign of peace in your statement angry
himkers:
[size=14pt]APC cannot do their abracadabra in d inner south. They can only fool those Yoruba and awusa folks. We in d mid south knows better.

#PeaceOut[/size]
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Ceciade(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Udom is Right.
We voted him.

Let umana go and chop shit.
PDP all the way.

Expecting rivers result
Wike my man.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Samchelsea(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Williamso:

Are you in AKS? Do you, in your pure conscience believe it was not rigged? Can you point anywhere I have said APC did not rig? Did you miss the part in my post that the PDP would still have won decisively even if it was free and fair?
Come on, don't be politically naive.
I understand your point bro and you can see I didn't utter any negative words against you but be that as it may the fact is that both party rigged and I hate it when APC plays the victim part whenever they loose, in as much as they also rigged then they should have accepted the result in good faith and not resort to violence that resulted in those loss of lives

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by MrHighSea: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lt was more than expected.Akpabio has done well for the state.APC not allowed in SS.Akpabio is the Don Vito Corleone of Akwaibom for inflicting this heavy defeat or child abuse.RESPECT
Believe me Udom z d Don's son;Michael n Umana etc r oda New York Mafia outfits. Hope Udom will measure up.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by ojnnaco(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
No amount of apc can sweep akwa ibom. they are keenly for PDP ..
Congrat Mr.Governor elect
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
My dear ... I don't need to prove any thing to you. In nya odiong village MKPlGA. Where I come from. The chairman showed up with thugs/security officials... Stole every damn ballot box. No one voted.

Funny thing is that PDP would have stiLl won... I wonder why the rigged shameless.

Please note ....... You can now get lost.

You fvcking idio.t. How could u have flushed your brain with your menstrual pad? U need brain ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by rummmy: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Akwa ibom income=niger state,yobe state,borno state,jigawa states puts together..others coming soon
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by ozoigbondu: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
MrHighSea:
Believe me Udom z d Don's son;Michael n Umana etc r oda New York Mafia outfits. Hope Udom will measure up.

Mikey did better than his father he destroyed the five families on his first day as don........Udom will outperform Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Samchelsea(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
kween01:

At ur detriment, or do u think Akpabio would have been able to accomplish all that if he were to be in d opposition party. Have u heard of fund starving before?
I laugh in Swahili, so you want to drill Akwa Ibom oil and use it to develop other place and then you starve them of funds?, I guess you forgot that Akwa Ibom receives the largest allocation from the FG and even with an opposition govt at the centre they can't be denied what belongs to them or they shut up shop...

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by OgaMosco(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Udom size!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
The rigging was just too much.
Herroyalhighness or Laroyalhighness, with due respect ma'am, just keep the f*ck shut
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Williamso(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Samchelsea:
I understand your point bro and you can see I didn't utter any negative words against you but be that as it may the fact is that both party rigged and I hate it when APC plays the victim part whenever they loose, in as much as they also rigged then they should have accepted the result in good faith and not resort to violence that resulted in those loss of lives
True! Playing the victim card sucks when it's an obvious trashing like this one here. UOU was being a sore loser. That not withstanding, I'll take exception to what happened during the presidential election in Rivers state. The entire exercise was a sham.
And yes, APC rigged in the North, but I can't argue for/against anybody as I am not on ground there physically or by proxy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / Despite Huge Pay, Senators, Reps, Fleece Aides / Fayemi: Oshiomhole’s Allegation Laughable, A Figment Of His Imagination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.