Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election (22988 Views)

APC To Appeal Tribunal’s Judgment On Akwa Ibom Governorship Poll / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Drama As INEC Concludes Defence In Akwa Ibom Governorship Election Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2015
icebebe:
u'v fallen fr him already?

What brand or make are those powerbanks?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Ignored.

You would ignore several exhortation to quit indulging the dude, but you would, however, oblige or respond to insults in kind.

You are now free to knock yourself out in the insult spree!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Ignored '
joeboy03:

You would ignore several exhortation to quit indulging the dude, but you would, however, oblige or respond to insults in kind.

You are now free to knock yourself out in the insult spree!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by icebebe(f): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
chymystique:

Lol. Fall ke? I was only admiring his lips oo and he is too old for me sef. Not bad to admire good thing nah grin
ma dear,dts hw it strt,u get to admire somfin first b4 oda tins follow.he's cute n wealthy,he's ma broda u knw hhehehe dnt mind me
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by greatestboss(m): 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
enambobo:

my brother you are not civilised. Can't you iron your viewpoint without the use of slangs.
who follow this 1 talk?!!... Guys carrying others people probs on their head since 1990..
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by enambobo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
greatestboss:

who follow this 1 talk?!!... Guys carrying others people probs on their head since 1990..
learn to accept corretions, ok?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by greatestboss(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2015
enambobo:
learn to accept corretions, ok?
Are you a fool??! Can you see what the idiot wrote up there... Abusing other ethnics, you left him after which you started pouring trash out of ya smelly mouth to me... Well, have given you enough attention that you seek.... slowpoke fuckoff now!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by enambobo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
greatestboss:

Are you a fool??! Can you see what the idiot wrote up there... Abusing other ethnics, you left him after which you started pouring trash out of ya smelly mouth to me... Well, have given you enough attention that you seek.... slowpoke fuckoff now!!!
Take it easy bro. I'm not supporting the fact that he said something wrong. But i mean, you can't make him see his wrongs with those harsh wordS. You can't quench fire with fire my brother.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by greatestboss(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
enambobo:

Take it easy bro. I'm not supporting the fact that he said something wrong. But i mean, you can't make him see his wrongs with those harsh wordS. You can't quench fire with fire my brother.
It seems you're jobless... Free me jhur...This is a social network, everyone is free to say what he/she feels its right... I don't know why you are taking things personal..
Re: Udom Emmanuel Wins Akwa Ibom Governorship Election by enambobo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
greatestboss:

It seems you're jobless... Free me jhur...This is a social network, everyone is free to say what he/she feels its right... I don't know why you are taking things personal..
Lol... wink
greatestboss:

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari / Power: NewYork Times Shades Nigeria In New Article / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.