Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House (2850 Views)

Nigeria Needs $700 Million To Upgrade Refineries – Kachikwu / $700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-ma / 700 Million Dollars Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Ministers House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by siraj1402(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Exclusive: $700 million raw cash found in Petroleum Minister’s house, Jonathan covers up

http://www.newspunch.org/exclusive-700-million-raw-cash-found-in-petroleum-ministers-house-jonathan-covers-up-2/

Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by siraj1402(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Which way?
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by ibkgab001: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
WOJU OOOOOOO... OFE WA MA BUGA SEMI
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by olas24u(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
propaganda against the woman has started .She must have offended some people.

2 Likes

Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by ibkgab001: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
The type of stealing and corruption going on in the Federal Government of Nigeria is mind boggling.

Information available to newspunch.org suggests that a mind boggling sum of $700 million was allegedly found in the house of Nigeria’s Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison Madueke.

According to information from an impeccable source, the huge sum in foreign currency was discovered recently by some security agents while conducting a search of the house of one her aides who resides in the minister’s house, but who allegedly stole $10 million from the Minister.

Madueke, according to source admitted to the ownership of the huge sum of $700 million. “she must have kept that very particular money in her aide’s apartment, because the unnamed aide is said to be one of the trusted one among others”, our source stated.

It was further gathered that when this was reported to President Goodluck Jonathan, the president felt so sad and disappointed, he immediately invited Diezani Alison Madueke to his office for questioning and rebuked her severely.

President Jonathan asked the Minister “for God sake what are you doing with $700 million in your home?” Mrs . Madueke retorted “I am keeping the money for you”.

We gathered that President Jonathan just smiled and promptly asked her to go in peace.

President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration has been criticize by many Nigeria as being the most corrupt considering the president’s stance on corruption.

The Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders has chided President Goodluck Jonathan over his unwillingness to tackle corruption in the country.

According to the group, corruption is the biggest problem the country is facing, besides the Boko Haram insurgency.

CACOL’s Executive Chairman, Debo Adeniran, told SUNDAY PUNCH there was an urgent need to tackle the problem.

“It is a known fact that corruption is the greatest problem confronting our country Nigeria, thus if combated frontally, it would definitely put an end to many other challenges facing us as a people,” he said.
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by dunkem21(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sauce? grin
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by tollu: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
I no believe undecided
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by rollybest(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
madueke na waoo
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by midolian(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
President Jonathan asked the Minister “for God sake what are you doing with $700 million in your home?” Mrs . Madueke retorted “I am keeping the money for you”.

We gathered that President Jonathan just smiled and promptly asked her to go in peace."
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:
propaganda against the woman has started .She must have offended some people.
that is ehn!you have no idea who she stepped on in that oil industry!
I mean you don't know!
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by olas24u(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:

that is ehn!you have no idea who she stepped on in that oil industry!
I mean you don't know!

Its normal ,but how did they get into her house ?i know they will tackle her but the story is just like the stories of abacha after he died .
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:

Its normal ,but how did they get into her house ?i know they will tackle her but the story is just like the stories of abacha after he died .
the story is just a diversion!
but the tackling ehn!
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by olas24u(f): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:

the story is just a diversion!
but the tackling ehn!

Nigerian politicians are very tactical ,they know the woman just came out of government and she is loaded with stolen cash ,so they will want to take part of it ,you will see more stories later about her .Then they will then invite her and then she will start going round to bribe them.and the case will just end like that of the pension scam
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by baralatie(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:

Nigerian politicians are very tactical ,they know the woman just came out of government and she is loaded with stolen cash ,so they will want to take part of it ,you will see more stories later about her .Then they will then invite her and then she will start going round to bribe them.and the case will just end like that of the pension scam
I want to imagine the space that will occupy $700million.the Mexican warlord busted by the us had $180million literarily in a large expanse of a village.
bro the story no add at all!
that her opposition she stepped on dragging her left and right with all manner of attacks,that I know!
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by olas24u(f): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:

I want to imagine the space that will occupy $700million.the Mexican warlord busted by the us had $180million literarily in a large expanse of a village.
bro the story no add at all!
that her opposition she stepped on dragging her left and right with all manner of attacks,that I know!

Its a sponsored story but the woman must be completely loaded.Hope you will be able to help and empower Nigerians instead of keeping the money where.
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by mcfarlin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
midolian:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear laff Don kill me here cheesy
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by mcfarlin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
We gathered that President Jonathan just smiled and promptly asked her to go in peace

cheesy cheesy
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by baralatie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:

Its a sponsored story but the woman must be completely loaded.Hope you will be able to help and empower Nigerians instead of keeping the money where.
hmmm!I strongly believe in Nigeria's' abilities but their is a big issue.How do you stop unnecessary capital outflows.
One day someone asked a stupid question!
what will happen if Nigerian economy and financial institutions controls
1.Nigeria foreign reserve (95%)
2.capital foreign transaction(68%)
for 90years irrespective of type of soutce.where would we be!
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by ibkgab001: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
God will Punish both Jonathan and the useless Minister.... the blood of innocent Nigeria that has died due to hunger will ask them for justice ... imagine 700M usd to a useless single mother home .... I just truely believe what President elect said about where to get the money to run his government
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by mcfarlin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
God will Punish both Jonathan and the useless Minister.... the blood of innocent Nigeria that has died due to hunger will ask them for justice ... imagine 700M usd to a useless single mother home .... I just truely believe what President elect said about where to get the money to run his government

sure BUHARI isn't retardèd like some peeps make us believe.... am waiting for June some thieves about to be exposed.
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Waiting to hear a counter claim! For crying out loud this money can comfortably take some Banana islands country for one fiscal year if properly managed! #PoorCountry
Re: $700 Million Raw Cash Found In Petroleum Minister’s House by mumbasa: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kai!!! C what APC has transformed the internet into. A platform for propaganda and audacious lies in a bid pit the people against their government.

NIGERIANS WILL SOON TAKE NOTICE OOH!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ahmet Ali Çelikten, World's First Black Aviator / Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? / GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.