Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,889 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? (2850 Views)

Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by tpiadotcom: 2:06am On Jul 19, 2015
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by glassjar1: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2015
you belong to zoo and unto zoo shall you remain ,

because from the beginning you are ok with zoo life style .

zooistanist cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by missKiffy(f): 2:22am On Jul 19, 2015
They are indeed animals

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Mykelpato(m): 2:24am On Jul 19, 2015
angry
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2015
And who is d animal asking. Nigeria is a zoo, the zoological republic.

6 Likes

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by kenny091(m): 2:42am On Jul 19, 2015
They r agents of the zoologist from otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Rosemary216(f): 4:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Who u dey ask
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by mensdept: 4:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Niagarafall:
And who is d animal asking. Nigeria is a zoo, the zoological republic.

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by tpiadotcom: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2015
mensdept:

LOL.

what is funny?

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Princessderaa(f): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2015
op is the real example if zoo
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by idu1(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
When you finally get your biafra.

I hope you know, nigeria ll demolish her properties there?

All the federal institutions including hospitals ll be demolished. So that u foools can start from the real scratch....

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Fash20: 6:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Princessderaa:
op is the real example if zoo
Animal that's what you are. You went to Nigerian school which you would refer to as zoo school (I'm not sure ),you have Nigerian birth certificate etc but you come on here and call the country a zoo. You are soo ungrateful you are one of the imbecilic flat headed akpu devouring, pepper soup sipping and isi ewu dismantling beast from Southeast. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by chosen04(f): 7:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Any body that claims to be a niGERian must be a Monkey and a Baboon

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by PedroJP(m): 7:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:
Animal that's what you are. You went to Nigerian school which you would refer to as zoo school (I'm not sure ),you have Nigerian birth certificate etc but you come on here and call the country a zoo. You are soo ungrateful you are one of the imbecilic flat headed akpu devouring, pepper soup sipping and isi ewu dismantling beast from Southeast. Nonsense

(In Phyno's voice) we are the beasts from the East and them know it. Have u heard about monkeys from the North n baboons, real baboons from the West ? Where do u belong ? north or West ? The joke here is dat baboons allowed a monkey to rule them with the aim of removing a zoologist who took proper care of them. Check baboon leaders and u wonder wat they are doing in fine houses they built with stolen money. U would even think they are there as pets. Monkeys n baboons, tails is to one as ugliness is to the other.

Chai, hope my post is not an offence though, let them behave like humans and accept pple can ask for their freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by PedroJP(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2015
PedroJP:

(In Phyno's voice) we are the beasts from the East and them know it. Have u heard about monkeys from the North n baboons, real baboons from the West ? Where do u belong ? north or West ? The joke here is dat baboons allowed a monkey to rule them with the aim of removing a zoologist who took proper care of them. Check baboon leaders and u wonder wat they are doing in fine houses they built with stolen money. U would even think they are there as pets. Monkeys n baboons, tails is to one as ugliness is to the other.

Chai, hope my post is not an offence though, let them behave like humans and accept pple can ask for their freedom.

Better to be oppressed by own blood whom his senses can return some day than to be oppressed by a stranger whose entire wish is to keep the straw always heavy.

There will be no harm in having Yoruba n Hausa as neighbouring nations. We can always get aid from them and render help to them when needed. Break of Nigeria will see Africa develop.

I'v been to the monkeys though, they are nice and friendly when calm, i'v not been to the baboons but have welcomed some of them, nice pple too.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Unstable rabid animals.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Princessderaa(f): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:

personally I don't support E-fight but since you've cleared the bush for me I will gladly walk on the free land.

To start with ,I/I'm schooling in SE(Biafra land)and I was born and bred in SE so am a biafran by birth we're just managing Nigeria we go soon port.

I can see you're jealous of akpu,pepper soup,isi ewu etc lmao we will continue to jolly.

NB quote me again and you will hate your existence.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by PentiumPro(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
They are mainly from the land of the fading sun across the River eastward

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Fash20: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Princessderaa:

personally I don't support E-fight but since you've cleared the bush for me I will gladly walk on the free land.

To start with ,I/I'm schooling in SE(Biafra land)and I was born and bred in SE so am a biafran by birth we're just managing Nigeria we go soon port.

I can see you're jealous of akpu,pepper soup,isi ewu etc lmao we will continue to jolly.

bring it on you this cripple. Me jealous of akpu taaa! god forbid.I c the reason why most of you are as ugly as your Anu...
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Fash20: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
chosen04:
Any body that claims to be a niGERian must be a Monkey and a Baboon
you mean you are Baboon. Na wa oo
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Princessderaa:

Are you going to limit yourself to your Biafra or you want to explore the world ?. You are too young to limit yourself to your little corner of the World. Open your mind for greater things are ahead of you.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
@OP, you are an ANIMAL as called by your president, so deal with it. Take you frustration to your Animal-in-Chief.
Just like P.M Botha of S.A called himself a Beast.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Duru1(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:
?

Nigeria is called zoo because a dumbass dog such as you belongs to it. You are the main reason Nigeria is called zoo.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Princessderaa(f): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:
bring it on you this cripple. Me jealous of akpu taaa! god forbid.I c the reason why most of you are as ugly as your Anu...

ugly ke? change your line biko its outdated
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Princessderaa(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Are you going to limit yourself to your Biafra or you want to explore the world ?. You are too young to limit yourself to your little corner of the World. Open your mind for greater things are ahead of you.
Thanks for the advice.

you're different from others.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Arsenate(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Biafra must be formed. Igbo must go. I'm all for Biafra
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Princessderaa:

Thanks for the advice.

you're different from others.
You welcome. Just stay positive and keep an open mind. Your Future will be bright with open mind.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by Kyase(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
missKiffy:
They are indeed animals
dont wory after the war, when the Nigerian had completely erease the entire humans of the south east, then we will turn it to our farmland.
Oh i forgot its not fertile enough to grow crops.
Yes! We will turn it to zoo or animal control center.
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by mike404(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fash20:
THIS ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by missKiffy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kyase:

dont wory after the war, when the Nigerian had completely erease the entire humans of the south east, then we will turn it to our farmland.
Oh i forgot its not fertile enough to grow crops.
Yes! We will turn it to zoo or animal control center.
There would be no war
Re: Who Are The Animals Calling Nigeria A Zoo? by tpiadotcom: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Duru1:

Nigeria is called zoo because a dumbass dog such as my mama belongs to it. I am the main reason my place of origin is called zoo.

Animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Writes Letter To OBJ Seeks His Support - Cramjones / Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i / #kissingscandal: Man In The Video NOT Sen. Sahabi Ya'u Kaura (picture Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.