Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". (8927 Views)

APC Has Destroyed The 16 Years Gains Of PDP In Nigeria - APC Reps Member / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
We dey laff in OBJ voice. With the guber results in today it is clear the divisive and highly self-serving Jonathan has managed to dismantle the PDP and destroy the Party totally from within. Perhaps those who say Jonathan was "sent by God" have a point after all. cool cool cool cool

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by vjsmiles: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=14pt] M^U^M^U [/size]

17 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Beesluv: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sorry
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Arch1: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nna, he be like say i go contest for the next Governor of Onitsha next time o.

23 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sweetguy25: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
He destroyed PDP by allowing free and fair elections and also tolerating opposition?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He destroyed PDP by allowing free and fair elections and also tolerating opposition?

Continue fooling yourself. I do not know why you supporters of GEJ are never honest people. I think all honest folks in the entire world , irrespective of political leaning, know precisely how GEJ destroyed his own Party and this has nothing to do with "tolerating" opposition or free and fair elections.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by meforyou1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's not goodluck in any way. It's that your chimpanzee grandfather in otta

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by meforyou1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Continue fooling yourself. I do not know why you supporters of GEJ are never honest people. I think all honest folks in the entire world , irrespective of political leaning, know precisely how GEJ destroyed his own Party and this has nothing to do with "tolerating" opposition or free and fair elections.
state in clear language why it's goodluck and not obasanjo

9 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
The final lap of the race to bury the PDP. Dust to dust, ashes to ashes ............. cool cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by hahn(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Yes. Exactly

However, his approach was different when he was destroying Nigeria's economy by eating with criminals and being less concerned about the growth of the country while his wife wanked the treasury to her satisfaction

12 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sweetguy25: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Well, since you're an honest man, kindly tell us precisely how GEJ destroyed his party.
Thank you very much.

11 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by timijoseph01(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahn:

Yes. Exactly

However, his approach was different when he was destroying Nigeria's economy by eating with criminals and being less concerned about the growth of the country while his wife wanked the treasury to her satisfaction
Same way Buhari has been eating with criminals.. Trust mie,, if ur ''Rule'' continues,, Buhari gonna destroy APC too vry soon

8 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Olodo because you see free and fair elections abi? Let's see if your illiterate can sustain it

13 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo because you see free and fair elections abi? Let's see if your illiterate can sustain it

The king of olodos calling others olodo. Bitter and discredited old man, how market ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by hahn(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
timijoseph01:

Same way Buhari has been eating with criminals.. Trust mie,, if ur ''Rule'' continues,, Buhari gonna destroy APC too vry soon

Ever since pdp supporters revealed your "cluelessness" during the elections, its going to be rly hard to "trust" you. Evidently, everything you say is a lie

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

The king of olodos calling others olodo. Bitter and discredited old man, how market ?
My market is fine. You are the very one who is bitter and discredited. I can't wait for Ambode to resume so you can start taking charge of the motor park promised u and get your ugly ass off this site

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by EdCure: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Though he did it unconsciously (he is ever clueless, afterall), we should thank him for that.

It's his legacy. grin

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
chukwudi44:

My market is fine. You are the very one who is bitter and discredited. I can't wait for Ambode to resume so you can start taking charge of the motor park promised u and get your ugly ass off this site

Me ke? So "discredited" in your dictionary is predicting every single election win correctly? "Bitter" is getting all I wanted from the 2015 elections especially a Lagos now empowered by the centre and thus likely to move towards 100 adequate power supply in the near future? No my friend, it is you, an ethnocentric and sentimental old fool, who is bitter and discredited .

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Rawani: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
He entrenched, allowed, and sponsored impunity within and outside the party, his use of subtle coercion to impose himself as the party's candidate rubbed many the wrong way, but he was too blinded by ambition to notice. His reliance on convicted criminals, militants and compromised instruments of the state for electoral victory was not only irrational but hopelessly myopic. His silence endorsed the personal attacks that were characteristic of his campaign, ignoring the ill will he was generating across certain sections of the party.

His ability to destroy the hitherto largest party in Africa however was lubricated by the party's lack of ideology which led to the mass exodus of its influential members once it became obvious the soup at the center - their only uniting factor - was finished.

All hail Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Destroyer par excellence.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ijebubabe(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe, I think the blame lies soley with Obasanjo.

He should not have handpicked Yar'adua knowing fully well he had health challenges neither should he have handpicked Jonathan who mere looking at him is obviously clueless not forgetting his illiterate wife.

Obasanjo had the opportunity to choose from several fit, healthy, intelligent and credible people to succeed him but he chose the worst. Assuming he had chosen Atiku for example (I'm glad he didn't though), PDP won't be in this mess today. Donald Duke was also an option.

After wrecking PDP thanks to his choice of candidates, he has now abandoned them.

I hope APC stops fratenising with Obasanjo. That old fox cannot be trusted.

12 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
EdCure:
Though he did it unconsciously (he is ever clueless, afterall), we should thank him for that.

It's his legacy. grin

Indeed. That is why I agree GEJ was "sent by God" as some claim. Sent by God to destroy the PDP . grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Demdem(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jonah-daft is cursed. it was destined to be so

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by seniormallam(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
the party that he didnt even know how they suffered to form, came with luck from know where and just wasted the 16yrs of labour of the founding fathers of the party with his clueless and corruption rooted govt and to say thank u to the party he refused to support any governorship candidate............ingrate

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
He entrenched, allowed, and sponsored impunity within and outside the party, his use of subtle coercion to impose himself as the party's candidate rubbed many the wrong way, but he was too blinded by ambition to notice. His reliance on convicted criminals, militants and compromised instruments of the state for electoral victory was not only irrational but hopelessly myopic. His silence endorsed the personal attacks that were characteristic of his campaign, ignoring the ill will he was generating across certain sections of the party.

His ability to destroy the hitherto largest party in Africa however was lubricated by the party's lack of ideology which led to the mass exodus of its influential members.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Destroyer par excellence.

Thank you. I was waiting for the sort of response above. The worst thing GEJ did was to insist divisively and dictatorially, and in a completely Machiavellian manner, that he must be the PDP's Presidential candidate for 2015 and that no other must stand against him. He destroyed the internal peace, relative unityand amicable coexistence all Political Parties need to operate with to gain election victories. Once dictatorship begins that disenfranchise others and proscribe opposition within a Party then that Party is divided irrevocably and potentially rendered impotent.

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by EdCure: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. That is why I agree GEJ was "sent by God" as some claim. Sent by God to destroy the PDP . grin grin grin grin grin
More credits to the sagacious Tinubu, he was ever ready to capitalise on GEJ's monumental flaws. He dealth them the fatal blow with ruthless efficiency. grin

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sooroptimist1: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have been having a good laugh at what has become of PDP under the most ETHNODIVISIVE President ever in the history of Nigeria

What a woe-betided party!

My joy knows no bound with the sweet defeat of Pharmacist Jimiebube Eke Agbaje of Elu Ohafia,Abia State who was just electorally massacred

9 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Caseless: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
The epitaph for jonathan's presidency is: here is a man who destroyed pdp and almost destroyed Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sooroptimist1: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
[s]Olodo because you see free and fair elections abi? Let's see if your illiterate can sustain it[/s]

Captain of the Children of Sorrow

As if you didnt taunt and bore us to no end on this forum about how Jonathan and PDP was going to make life unbearable for the opposition

Every step APC or its members took then was clamped down upon with the use of kangaroo judgement and use of the security agencies whenever it suit Jonadumb

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by ziccoit: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:
We dey laff in OBJ voice. With the guber results in today it is clear the divisive and highly self-serving Jonathan has managed to dismantle the PDP and destroy the Party totally from within. Perhaps those who say Jonathan was "sent by God" have a point after all. cool cool cool cool

The largest party in Africa now the smallest party in a Nigeria village. Lol

12 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Rawani: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you. I was waiting for the sort of response above. The worst thing GEJ did was to insist divisively and dictatorially, and in a completely Machiavellian manner, that he must be the PDP's Presidential candidate for 2015 and that no other must stand against him. He destroyed the internal peace, relative unityand amicable coexistence all Political Parties need to operate with to gain election victories. Once dictatorship begins that disenfranchise others and proscribe opposition within a Party then that Party is divided irrevocably and potentially rendered impotent.

Exactly.

His seeming cluelessness exacerbated the cracks that were forming as a result of the 180 degrees he pulled on his clearly documented promise to run for a single term. I wonder how naive one can be to expect that the alliance of Amaechi, Wammakko, Aliyu et al. would not severely damage the party especially in the North. His ridicule of OBJ by empowering Kashamu and reliance on the selfish counsel of the now suddenly mute Edwin Clark put the finishing touches to the party's obituary.

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
He destroyed PDP by chasing away all the founding fathers and elders, prefering instead those with questionable reputation. These ones urged him into impunity, corruption and other institutional abuses. The result - rejection.

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
ziccoit:

The largest party in Africa now the smallest party in a Nigeria village. Lol

grin grin grin grin grin A case of "how are the mighty fallen". No?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Refinery resumes production in December - NNPC / How Funsho Williams Was Killed. (pictures) / Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.