Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". (8915 Views)

APC Has Destroyed The 16 Years Gains Of PDP In Nigeria - APC Reps Member / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:

Exactly.
His cluelessness exacerbated the cracks that were forming as a result of the 180 degrees he pulled on his clearly documented promise to run for a single term. I wonder how naive one can be to expect that the alliance of Amaechi, Wammakko, Aliyu et al. would not severely damage the party especially in the North. His ridicule of OBJ by empowering Kashamu and reliance on the selfish counsel of the now suddenly mute Edwin Clark were the finishing touches to the party's obituary.

Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Gbawe: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Captain of the Children of Sorrow

As if you didnt taunt and bore us to no end on this forum about how Jonathan and PDP was going to make life unbearable for the opposition

Every step APC or its members took then was clamped down upon with the use of kangaroo judgement and use of the security agencies whenever it suit Jonadumb

Don't mind the mumu. You know they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever so I think Chukwudi44 is condemned a permanent fool and mumu of the highest order.

8 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by themilanway(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
His blind and hungry supporters will tell you that Jega with south west booted him out of office.

Where as,he shot himself in the foot by surrounding himself with clowns and riff raffs who will sell their mother for a few naira.

Good riddance

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sooroptimist1: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't mind the mumu. You know they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever so I think Chukwudi44 is condemned a permanent fool and mumu of the highest order.

You cant imagine the amount of sorrow the Jonathanians are presently undergoing not minding the fake bravado they are trying to put up

All their political permutations fell flat on their face

Lagos was their last hope and they got trounced also

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Caseless: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He destroyed PDP by allowing free and fair elections and also tolerating opposition?
one thing you guys failed to understand is, you cant destroy an idea. The idea to merge into formidable opposition party started in 2004, and gej was still a deputy governor then. So how did he make it possible for the opposition to win? Who then made pdp to win in 1999?
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

You cant imagine the amount of sorrow the Jonathanians are presently undergoing not minding the fake bravado they are trying to put up

All their political permutations fell flat on their face

Lagos was their last hope and they got trounced also

Nope, rivers and akwa ibom are their last hopes, but their desperate thuggery may play against them.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by babasanti: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fool . IBB formed PDP , formed Apc and Destroyed PDP . Tell IBB nigerians no be mumu like before , we don get sense. We know all his secrets , soon it will be exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by blackfase(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caseless:
The epitaph for jonathan's presidency is: here is a man who destroyed pdp and almost destroyed Nigeria.
.....without the use of a single nuclear warhead!

You forgot to put that addendum.....

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by aresa: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP is now fragmented SE/SS party..
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by LubricatingOil: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
babasanti:
Fool . IBB formed PDP , formed Apc and Destroyed PDP . Tell IBB nigerians no be mumu like before , we don get sense. We know all his secrets , soon it will be exposed.

IBB formed PDP? What variety of weed are you smoking? Bros, this is not your village circus where clowns passed on folktales as facts.

Read up about G7 and G9, the founding fathers of PDP. Late Abubakar Rimi gave PDP her name in his sitting room in presence of Alex Ekweume.

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by OreMI22: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=14pt]PDP deserve what they are getting now.
The sad thing is that the rot started with Obasanjo regime's assasination of powerful voices within the party or driving away those that disagreed with him such as Audu Ogbe, Iyorchia Ayu, Vincent Ogbulafo and even Chris Ngige.

Yet, the same Obasanjo was tolerated in the party when he started with getting governors to defect and form a "new PDP" and still tolerated for soooo long with many, many, many other anti-party activities until he finally ruined the party from within.

I hope they have learnt their lesson. They should rebuild the party based on justice and fairness.
[/size]
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by LubricatingOil: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rev.Father Mbaka said it.

When Goodluck met Yar adua, Yar adua died.

When Goodluck met Naira, Naira died.

When Goodluck met high Crude oil price, Crude oil price crashed

When Goodluck met PDP, PDP is now late.

Goodluck Jonathan the most divisive and clueless president of all time. Thank goodness the dark ages are over. #Ambode ti de ooo cool

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by biafransoul: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think the APC should really be disturbed on their continued decline in popularity in Lagos state since 2011. Remember they just fought the battle of their lives yesterday and only won with 150000 votes compared to 1.2 million votes in 2011 which shows their popularity declining with 87%. While the popularity of the PDP is consistently on the rise in Lagos, the same can't be said of the APC. Don't be surprised the PDP taking over Alausa in 2019 with the way things are going. Mr Gbawe, Gej made PDP popular in Lagos and you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by geoworldedu: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
state in clear language why it's goodluck and not obasanjo

Tell me one achievement of Goodluck for six years and I will tell you OBJ's.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by codedslayer: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo because you see free and fair elections abi? Let's see if your illiterate can sustain it

Old goat, I have been looking for you. You are a big loser, i will advise you to go wash your head at the lagoon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by geoworldedu: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:
I think the APC should really be disturbed on their continued decline in popularity in Lagos state since 2011. Remember they just fought the battle of their lives yesterday and only won with 150000 votes compared to 1.2 million votes in 2011 which shows their popularity declining with 87%. While the popularity of the PDP is consistently on the rise in Lagos, the same can't be said of the APC. Don't be surprised the PDP taking over Alausa in 2019 with the way things are going. Mr Gbawe, Gej made PDP popular in Lagos and you should be worried.

GEJ made PDP popular in Lagos state by bribing the bribables there

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by biafransoul: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
geoworldedu:

GEJ made PDP popular in Lagos state by bribing the bribables there
Prove it? How many were the Acn house of reps in 2011, today what's the story. In the state assembly, Acn won every seat but today the story has changed. If you like, face reality or continue to deceive yourselves. The fact remains the PDP is steadily on the rise in Lagos. Period

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by geoworldedu: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

Prove it? How many were the Acn house of reps in 2011, today what's the story. In the state assembly, Acn won every seat but today the story has changed. If you like, face reality or continue to deceive yourselves. The fact remains the PDP is steadily on the rise in Lagos. Period

Congratulati grin ns
Do you watch football?
Okay let's analyse

2011: Nigeria 0 vs 3 Brazil (chai!)
2012: Nigeria 1 vs 2 Brazil (we are getting close)
2013: Nigeria 3 vs 4 Brazil (we are almost there)
2014: Nigeria 0 vs 5 Brazil (chai! Diarisgodo!!!)

What you should know is that APC is not going to sleep and allow PDP to take over so soon. It will only take Ambode to perform just like GEJ for APC to be forgotten in Lagos. Mind you, we don't vote party here but personality. In the next four years if we feel JK will be OK then we will vote him in. We don't vote blindly like the self-acclaimed biafrans.

We don't mind voting out Buhari in 2019 if he didn't perform more than GEJ and we don't mind voting a core IBO man there if we feel he is the CHANGE we need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by tadeibk: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:
it's dis kind of delusion dt caused GEJ dis electn. Even when PDP's serial failure in Lagos elections for 16yrs plus years running now is unprecendented inspite of d cosmopolitan nature of d city n d idea-based voting dat prevails in d south west (nt based on sentiments of religion or ethnicity), u still attempt to glorify it? Na wa

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ibos helped him and he was too foolish to know that ethnic politics in a multicultural society is always dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
ziccoit:

The largest party in Africa now the smallest party in a Nigeria village. Lol
PDP came fourth in Oyo state. They got no SHOA seat, hell the governorship candidate conceded before collation started.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:
In 2011, Fashola was going for a second term.

Compare the result with 2007 and you will see that the result is similar.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Sooroptimist1: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:
[s]I think the APC should really be disturbed on their continued decline in popularity in Lagos state since 2011. Remember they just fought the battle of their lives yesterday and only won with 150000 votes compared to 1.2 million votes in 2011 which shows their popularity declining with 87%. While the popularity of the PDP is consistently on the rise in Lagos, the same can't be said of the APC. Don't be surprised the PDP taking over Alausa in 2019 with the way things are going. Mr Gbawe, Gej made PDP popular in Lagos and you should be worried. [/s]

What an asinine postulation

PDP is a dead party as far as Lagos is concerned

Their last joker which was Jimi Agbaje was pulverised to smithereens

When you say APC won with 150k votes,you failed to factor in the Low voter turn-out due to voter fatigue.....a situation which was applicable almost all over the nation

Henceforth PDP has now become a party for Political lepers as i am sure Jimi Agbaje himself would have known that the personality of the people in Lagos PDP and the ethnic slant introduced into his campaign made him lose and his famed invincibility and likeness have taken a plunge in the minds of Lagosians going forward

I wonder who PDP wants to bring in 2019 by the time APC improves on their noticed mistakes and flaws

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by biafransoul: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
tadeibk:

it's dis kind of delusion dt caused GEJ dis electn. Even when PDP's serial failure in Lagos elections for 16yrs plus years running now is unprecendented inspite of d cosmopolitan nature of d city n d idea-based voting dat prevails in d south west (nt based on sentiments of religion or ethnicity), u still attempt to glorify it? Na wa

How do you explain losing your electoral value by 87% which is unprecedented in the last 4 years? I can categorically tell you that the leaders of APC in Lagos are seriously worried. We are talking facts here and not sentiments, if you like like continue to bury your heads in the sand. Losing 87% electoral credibility in an important state like Lagos is no joke.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by Charlotte15: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
He was God sent to bring PDP to its knees. For that I am grateful. He can run along now to otueke.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by biafransoul: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

What an asinine postulation

PDP is a dead party as far as Lagos is concerned

Their last joker which was Jimi Agbaje was pulverised to smithereens

When you say APC won with 150k votes,you failed to factor in the Low voter turn-out due to voter fatigue.....a situation which was applicable almost all over the nation

Henceforth PDP has now become a party for Political lepers as i am sure Jimi Agbaje himself would have known that the personality of the people in Lagos PDP and the ethnic slant introduced into his campaign made him lose and his famed invincibility and likeness have taken a plunge in the minds of Lagosians going forward

I wonder who PDP wants to bring in 2019 by the time APC improves on their noticed mistakes and flaws

Like I said earlier, continue to play the ostrich. Losing 5 LGAs back to back in 2 weeks in your main base is no joke to any serious politician and I believe Tinubu and other APC leaders knows better.
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by demandtruth: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:
We dey laff in OBJ voice. With the guber results in today it is clear the divisive and highly self-serving Jonathan has managed to dismantle the PDP and destroy the Party totally from within. Perhaps those who say Jonathan was "sent by God" have a point after all. cool cool cool cool

He was the C-In-C for all the wrong reasons.

He out-sourced his duty and was permissive of all negative
action taken under his administration. That was calamitous.

He redefine himself as lacking capacity to lead and understanding to
stand up for the people; the real people

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by tadeibk: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

How do you explain losing your electoral value by 87% which is unprecedented in the last 4 years? I can categorically tell you that the leaders of APC in Lagos are seriously worried. We are talking facts here and not sentiments, if you like like continue to bury your heads in the sand. Losing 87% electoral credibility in an important state like Lagos is no joke.
D election was PDP's very desperate attempt to remain strong. All PDP power brokers focus on lagos n still played d divide-n-conquer politics dey r known for and could barely manage 4 wards in 20, and u still celebrate dat as a success. PDP still has a long way to go in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
ANything Jonathan touches he ruins

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by KanwuliaJara: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
See LIE-LIE on!

What do we expect from a "westerner"? shocked

Keep making excuses for OBJ, the ORANGUTAN OF OTA!!!!!

Muchechecheche!!!!
Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by mcquin(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
biafransoul:

Like I said earlier, continue to play the ostrich. Losing 5 LGAs back to back in 2 weeks in your main base is no joke to any serious politician and I believe Tinubu and other APC leaders knows better.

But why are you so bothered about the party and it's hold on Lagos. Na you be Tinubu or the party leader?

The party just dislodged the acclaimed Africa's largest party with its Federal might and you disturbing it about. Well thanks for the concern, Tinubu will look into it.

#change!

1 Like

Re: Confirmed. Jonathan has Destroyed The "Biggest Party In Africa". by juman(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
chukwudi44:
Olodo because you see free and fair elections abi? Let's see if your illiterate can sustain it

Hmmmmmm.

Hope apc sustain it, because that free and fair election from jonathan most of nigerian politicians may not tolerate it. Kudos to jonathan.

We still remember the do or die election practice before jonathan came in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds El-Rufai’s Election / China-Africa Summit: Obiano Meets With Investors And Ndi Anambra In China / Is This True?: There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.