Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) (2508 Views)

I Have Not Felt Sick Or Even Headache For Over 5yrs. What Is Happening To Me? / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / A Question Directed To Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by bingbagbo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRINITARIANS BELIEVE GOD IS IN 3 PERSONS, NAMELY : GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THESE THREE SEPARATE GODS COME TOGETHER TO FORM ONE TRIUNE GOD.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

1. YOU SAY GOD THE FATHER'S NAME IS YHWH, GOD THE SON IS JESUS CHRIST,...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

2. THE BIBLE SAYS THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT (JOHN 4:24),..AND YOU SAY THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS..SO THE FATHER WHO IS A SPIRIT COMBINES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS YET ANOTHER SPIRIT??...THEN WHAT OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST

3 . WHY IS IT THAT JESUS COMMANDED IN MATTHEW 28:19 TO BAPTIZE IN THE NAME (SINGULAR) OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...AND ACCORDINGLY THE DISCIPLES WHO WERE FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL BAPTIZED PEOPLE INTO THE NAME OF JESUS....DOESNT THIS TELL YOU JESUS IS THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY GHOST

WAITING cheesy
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
i am waiting with you.

@ifeann and gang; here is a bone for you to pick. happy chewing.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Ifeann(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyPCain:
i am waiting with you.

@ifeann and gang; here is a bone for you to pick. happy chewing.

The OP didn't ask a question. He made ignorant statements eg 3 separate gods? ? I can't even guess where he heard that.. Most likely his imam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
@ifeann, for you are some questions with definite yes or no to answer each and we wanna know if you have 1 God or more, up to 3 maybe.
lets see how you fair in this quiz.

1] is God Almighty the Creator and all else His creation? yes or no.
2] is there another God beside the 1 God Who created all creation without any aid? yes or no.
3] is Yahweh the 1 God The Unseen Creator? yes or no
4] is what does not have proper name that you call the holy ghost the 1 God The Unseen Creator? yes or no
5] is Jesus son of Mary who was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel [father Jacob] the 1 God Unseen Creator? yes or no
6] which one is truly God and the others are not? Yahweh or Jesus son of Mary or the nameless holy ghost? i can't answer or you stump me.
7] if Yahweh is God and Jesus son of Mary is God and nameless holy ghost is God, how many Gods are there? 1 or 2 or 3
8] which one is Ultimate God and has no equal? Yahweh or Jesus son of Mary or nameless holy ghost
9] if God is more than 1 is the worshiper of Yahweh plus Jesus son of mary and nameless holy ghost not practicing some adulatory? yes or no

let me stop here to give you a breather.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ifeann, for you are some questions with definite yes or no to answer each and we wanna know if you have 1 God or more, up to 3 maybe.
lets see how you fair in this quiz.

1] is God Almighty the Creator and all else His creation? yes or no.
2] is there another God beside the 1 God Who created all creation without any aid? yes or no.
3] is Yahweh the 1 God The Unseen Creator? yes or no
4] is what does not have proper name that you call the holy ghost the 1 God The Unseen Creator? yes or no
5] is Jesus son of Mary who was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel [father Jacob] the 1 God Unseen Creator? yes or no
6] which one is truly God and the others are not? Yahweh or Jesus son of Mary or the nameless holy ghost? i can't answer or you stump me.
7] if Yahweh is God and Jesus son of Mary is God and nameless holy ghost is God, how many Gods are there? 1 or 2 or 3
8] which one is Ultimate God and has no equal? Yahweh or Jesus son of Mary or nameless holy ghost
9] if God is more than 1 is the worshiper of Yahweh plus Jesus son of mary and nameless holy ghost not practicing some adulatory? yes or no

let me stop here to give you a breather.
this verse answer your question;

Genesis1:26
Then God said, "Let US make mankind in
OUR IMAGE, in our likeness....

The words "us"and "our" indicate more than one person is talking and the word "image" indicate ONE GOD. If God is three the verse should say images and not image .our God is ONE with three personalities.
And the book of 1john revealed the number of 'us' and 'our' genesis was talking about to be 3.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear
record in heaven...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
@malvisguy212; i didn't ask you for verse. if you are my student, i will just write zero on your paper for failing to follow instruction.
by the way Us will not be 1. or is it 1? yes or no.

did you say 3 in verse of John? yes or no.
is 3 also 1? yes or no

3 Likes

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Empiree: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
this verse answer your question;

The words "us"and "our" indicate more than one person is talking and the word "image" indicate the us and our has ONE GOD. [s]If God is three the verse should say images and not image .our God is ONE with three personalities.
And the book of 1john revealed the number of 'us' and 'our' genesis was talking about to be 3.
1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear[/s]
record in heaven...
rilwayne001, your brother don messed up here. Come see. God is not one according to him. Then he got confused all over.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
rilwayne001, your brother don messed up here. Come see. God is not one according to him. Then he got confused all over.

grin grin the guy didn't just shot himself in the leg, he bombed himself..Lwkm grin

So sad that my battery is down, I would've love to see his further gunshot.

Trinitarians are one godddamn confusionist, that's why you see him confused. Trust me he will be back with a load of gabbage as usual, and then the olodo girl called ifeann will come in and call him (malvis) Mr. Intelligent.

Awóñ Ópóñú Gbógbó.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
o ye satan, do you think the holy spirit is a active force? If the spirit is a force, everyone can control the power.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyPCain:
@malvisguy212; i didn't ask you for verse. if you are my student, i will just write zero on your paper for failing to follow instruction.
by the way Us will not be 1. or is it 1? yes or no.

did you say 3 in verse of John? yes or no.
is 3 also 1? yes or no
God is ONE with 3personalities. The holy spirit is not a active force.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Christ arose - and now lives! When He
ascended into heaven, He did not leave
His followers alone. He sent them the
Holy Spirit.

Why did God send the Holy Spirit
according to the following verses?
1. John 14.26 HE will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you
2. John 16:7-14 "...it is to your advantage
that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper shall not come to you; but if I go, I will SEND HIM to you.

The Holy Spirit Is A Person We might shirk that the Spirit is merely a power, a force, or an "it", when in fact, Scripture reveals that the Holy Spirit is a person. The Holy Spirit is a person in the same sense that God the Father is a person, and the Lord Jesus Christ is a person.

1. He Acts As A Person
a. He teaches (John 14:26; 1
Corinthians 2:13)
b. He testifies (John 15:26)
c. He guides into all truth, He hears,
speaks, shows ( John 16:13)
d. He prays for us (Romans 8:26)

The Holy Spirit Is God
1. The Holy Spirit possesses divine
attributes. He knows all things ( 1
Corinthians 2:11-12) and one can never
escape the presence of the Spirit, in
other words, He is omnipresent ( Psalm
139:7,cool
2. The Holy Spirit is associated with the
Father and the Son, and placed on the
same level as they are.
a. According to Matthew 28:19, the
disciples must baptize in what names?
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
b. Read Acts 5:1-6. According to verse 3,
who did Ananias lie to ? Holy Spirit
Then in verse 4, who is Ananias accused
of lying to? God Both verses are referring to the same person - Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit who is God.
c. According to John 4:24, what is God?
God is spirit.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
@malvisguy212; 1 with 3 personalities or persons is schizophrenic.
this is what you have made God to become? are you not able to use your mind?

all in all you failed the second time to adhere to yes or no.

remember the second time is after the first time and both of them are not just 1 time or same time.

can the One Who never dies because He created death to seize creation Himself dies, ever, even to imagine Him to rise must contradict 'Never dying'. no?

can the Sender be equal to the one sent?

if Yahweh sent Jesus son of Mary and Jesus in turn sent the holy ghost, can the holy ghost be equal to God Who sent Jesus son of Mary?

is it not true that the messenger is not equal to the Master that sent him? notice that neither Jesus son of Mary nor holy ghost dare turn to Yahweh to send Him or make Him perform any 'errant'. malvisgys212, hao fah?
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyPCain:
@malvisguy212; 1 with 3 personalities or persons is schizophrenic.
this is what you have made God to become? are you not able to use your mind?

all in all you failed the second time to adhere to yes or no.

remember the second time is after the first time and both of them are not just 1 time or same time.
explained the we in this verse;
This is part of the tidings of the things
unseen, which WE reveal unto thee
(O Apostle!) by inspiration: Thou wast
not with them when they cast lots
with arrows, as to which of them
should be charged with the care of
Mary: Nor wast thou with them when
they disputed (the point). S. 3:44 Y. Ali
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
so you fail and you now turn your attention to Quran? May you get some benefit from this below. amin.

i am sure you have heard the expression 'how are we doing today?'. to mean that the questioner is asking the questioned how are you, today. no? who has the ultimate right of majestic expression more than God? yet the obas in nigeria yoruba tribe and the english royals, individually use we for themselves, when talking about himself or herself.

itis true that all obas and english royal persons will die, while Allah will not die, ever.

now, Allah uses we for Himself alone to emphasis His Ultimate Majestic Status as only He can.

the least basic explanation of the we here [if Jibril was sent to deliver the Inspiration] may just be Me your Lord is the Ultimate WE. but since you will not see me, but will see My inspired servant Jibril [AS] who is my speaker to you, Jibril is in the we [so that you know I am the One Who sent him, and let your heart be calm and be strong in faith] similar to Messenger/prophet Moses being made God, and Aaron the prophet that followed him, while neither of them is God in reality, but Moses was Messenger and Aaron was prophet in actuality. your envoy represents you. whoever hurts an envoy hurts the one who sent him.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
RoyPCain:
so you fail and you now turn your attention to Quran? May you get some benefit from this below. amin.

i am sure you have heard the expression 'how are we doing today?'. to mean that the questioner is asking the questioned how are you, today. no? who has the ultimate right of majestic expression more than God? yet the obas in nigeria yoruba tribe and the english royals, individually use we for themselves, when talking about himself or herself.

itis true that all obas and english royal persons will die, while Allah will not die, ever.

now, Allah uses we for Himself alone to emphasis His Ultimate Majestic Status as only He can.

the least basic explanation of the we here [if Jibril was sent to deliver the Inspiration] may just be Me your Lord is the Ultimate WE. but since you will not see me, but will see My inspired servant Jibril [AS] who is my speaker to you, Jibril is in the we [so that you know I am the One Who sent him, and let your heart be calm and be strong in faith] similar to Messenger/prophet Moses being made God, and Aaron the prophet that followed him, while neither of them is God in reality, but Moses was Messenger and Aaron was prophet in actuality. your envoy represents you. whoever hurts an envoy hurts the one who sent him.
in other word, jibril and Allah are partner.and your post indicate jibril shere glory with Allah. You are confused here.

Surah17:1. Glory be to HIM Who made HIS servant to go on a night from the
Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque
of which WE have blessed the precincts, so that WE may show to HIM some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.
Note the confusion of this last text. If you
take that sentence seriously, then there
are at least four persons involved here;
Person A to whom glory is given, person
B is the servant of person A, and persons
C and D (or more) who are the subject
and the speakers of this whole sentence.
Actually, who is "him"? … so that WE
show to HIM some of … surely HE is the
… seeing. Doesn’t the structure suggest
that the HIM and the HE should be the
same?
Whatever the case maybe, this point is
clear. The Quran does use plural
pronouns for Allah.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
i know common sense is actually notcommon.
the american embassy in nigeria is part of america, a place very far away from the nigerian shore.

why is the embassy part of america except that it represents america. the ambassador represents the president. many represent the president; secretary of state, secretary of defense, etc.

God Alone is We as isaid. revelation is in 4 ways; inspiration , without the angel, inspiration withe the angel delivering, inspiration through dream, revelation during isra wa miraj.

in the 4 ways, Jibril appears in 1. what is interesting is that you block your mind concerning where i said God has absolute and ultimate right more than obas and british royal individuals who use 'we' for themselves, singularly. you held on to where Master may have counted His slave, honoring him so that the slave he is delivering the message of his Lord to can know this is from the Master, not anyone esle.

my the way, where We appears, the story/message/command will end up with I, Me, to indicate the We is actually talking about 1 Entity; God Almighty.

Surah17:1. Glory be to HIM Who made[b] HIS servant[/b] to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which WE have blessed the precincts, so that WE may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

make use of your senses, please. The Quran is understood by every muslim as Allah is the Speaker. so the Speaker is The We, He and the servant is Muhammad [SA] on the journey. do you speak english all day, using it as the language to communicate in your neighborhood, etc? if not, don't ever analyze any Quranic sentence. ever, you hear me? lol. 4 persons you said? what gives?
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain:
i know common sense is actually notcommon.
the american embassy in nigeria is part of america, a place very far away from the nigerian shore.

why is the embassy part of america except that it represents america. the ambassador represents the president. many represent the president; secretary of state, secretary of defense, etc.

God Alone is We as isaid. revelation is in 4 ways; inspiration , without the angel, inspiration withe the angel delivering, inspiration through dream, revelation during isra wa miraj.

in the 4 ways, Jibril appears in 1. what is interesting is that you block your mind concerning where i said God has absolute and ultimate right more than obas and british royal individuals who use 'we' for themselves, singularly. you held on to where Master may have counted His slave, honoring him so that the slave he is delivering the message of his Lord to can know this is from the Master, not anyone esle.

my the way, where We appears, the story/message/command will end up with I, Me, to indicate the We is actually talking about 1 Entity; God Almighty.

Surah17:1. Glory be to HIM Who made[b] HIS servant[/b] to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which WE have blessed the precincts, so that WE may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

make use of your senses, please. The Quran is understood by every muslim as Allah is the Speaker. so the Speaker is The We, He and the servant is Muhammad [SA] on the journey. do you speak english all day, using it as the language to communicate in your neighborhood, etc? if not, don't ever analyze any Quranic sentence. ever, you hear me? lol. 4 persons you said? what gives?
very good, the quran used plural pronouns for Allah.let me give you another example;

Lo! verily, ye and that which ye
worship, Ye cannot excite (anyone)
against HIM. Save him who is to burn
in hell. There is not one of US but
hath his known position. Lo! WE, even
WE are they who set the ranks, Lo!
WE, EVEN WE ARE THEY WHO HYMN
HIS PRAISED S. 37:161-166 Pickthall

Allah, the one supposedly speaking at
this point, uses plural pronouns to say
that he knows his position, sets the
ranks, and is the one who hymns the
praises of God! In other words, Allah is
the "We" and the "Us" here who is
praising and worshiping Allah.this verse is sooo clear, who who Allah is praising here? This word is reffering to Allah"even we are they " and the next statement is "who hymn HIS praise" who is the HIS? Surly the his is greater than Allah.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Maamin(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain, you failed to answer Ifeann's "Simple questions" with a YES or NO..and you are here derailing this triniterian thread by asking similar questions you yourself couldnt be straight forward in giving the answers when you were faced with it. grin

Can you please go back to that thread and display your islamic knowledge before commenting here? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2015
@maamin; how did you come about this name of yours? please explain, because it seems to me its 'ma ami n; my mother.' am i close but no cigar? give me the 411 on it.

ifeann put minimum truth and much falsehood together in a question and ask for yes or no for answer! even in poland or finland or in lagos or the village she reides, the village idiot will tell her she didn't try at all. i am at least by the Mercy of Allah smarter than the village idiot in her community. this is why i explained to her instead of giving her the silly answer she wanted.

my trinitarian questions are legitimate because of your christian beliefs. you believe God as father, son and ghost. there is no english speaking country where 'and' is used that will say what is before and after it are 1! if you can tell me that country, i will never visit it because all of them in that country must be crazy or retarded or both and more. for me its both and more [notice that both is not the same as more].

i do not believe that aisha [RA] was a girl in her time younger than what i think an 18 year old girl of today is. this is my stand and i live in the most advance country on earth as of today, in the most priced city and in one of the best part of the city. you can't possibly call me a bushman. so if i agree with Muhammad [SA] saying he is definitely my no 1 hero, it is ignorant of you to not hurry up to his way and be honored by it.

@malvisguy212; the verse you posted above the post of maamin who is above me now is a verse which God commanded angel jibril to identify Allah and go directly to the angels honoring God and their servant position to Him. so the we and us here are referring to the angels who are 'set in ranks' before God, angels who praise Him in hymns. s. 37/161-166 therefore are of 3 parts [analysis below].

this first part in quote is about Allah in the verse you quoted;
Lo! verily, ye and that which ye worship, Ye cannot excite (anyone) against HIM

this second part in quote is about the fake Gods, satan, elegun, olumba olumba, okija, etc. remember your ajanaku pastor? his ifa, awo, etc are from this because you rely on one of them at least taking him as protector, savior, what to worship, etc. if they agree with your view they will end up in hell like the worshipers of them;
Save him who is to burn in hell.

this last part in quote is about the angel describing angels in their awe of Allah;
There is not one of US but hath his known position. Lo! WE, even WE are they who set the ranks, Lo! WE, EVEN WE ARE THEY WHO HYMN HIS PRAISED

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Maamin(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
@maamin; how did you come about this name of yours? please explain, because it seems to me its 'ma ami n; my mother.' am i close but no cigar? give me the 411 on it.

Well, Maamin does not mean what you think it is up there.."Ma'amin" is a hebrew word for "beliver"

And you sound like Olabowale..are you the one behind RoyPcain?

ifeann put minimum truth and much falsehood together in a question and ask for yes or no for answer! even in poland or finland or in lagos or the village she reides, the village idiot will tell her she didn't try at all. i am at least by the Mercy of Allah smarter than the village idiot in her community. this is why i explained to her instead of giving her the silly answer she wanted.

Same way you did in those questions you asked on trinity.

my trinitarian questions are legitimate because of your christian beliefs. you believe God as father, son and ghost. there is no english speaking country where 'and' is used that will say what is before and after it are 1! if you can tell me that country, i will never visit it because all of them in that country must be crazy or retarded or both and more. for me its both and more [notice that both is not the same as more].

Nope they are not..your questions are mixed with false conception plus canal minded motives.

[s]i do not believe that aisha [RA] was a girl in her time younger than what i think an 18 year old girl of today is. this is my stand and i live in the most advance country on earth as of today, in the most priced city and in one of the best part of the city. you can't possibly call me a bushman. so if i agree with Muhammad [SA] saying he is definitely my no 1 hero, it is ignorant of you to not hurry up to his way and be honored by it.

@malvisguy212; the verse you posted above the post of maamin who is above me now is a verse which God commanded angel jibril to identify Allah and go directly to the angels honoring God and their servant position to Him. so the we and us here are referring to the angels who are 'set in ranks' before God, angels who praise Him in hymns. s. 37/161-166 therefore are of 3 parts [analysis below].

this first part in quote is about Allah in the verse you quoted;

this second part in quote is about the fake Gods, satan, elegun, olumba olumba, okija, etc. remember your ajanaku pastor? his ifa, awo, etc are from this because you rely on one of them at least taking him as protector, savior, what to worship, etc. if they agree with your view they will end up in hell like the worshipers of them;

this last part in quote is about the angel describing angels in their awe of Allah
;
[/s]

The rest are irrelevant for this thread.

Shalom aleikhem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain:

@malvisguy212; the verse you posted above the post of maamin who is above me now is a verse which God commanded angel jibril to identify Allah and go directly to the angels honoring God and their servant position to Him.
this all I wanted to know, the WE including the angel Gabriel, meaning Gabriel shere glory with Allah, Allah is a very very weak God indeed.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Ifeann(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maamin:

And you sound like Olabowale..are you the one behind RoyPcain?

I think it was pastorkun who asked roypain the same question.. He kept denying that he isn't olabowale. Brainwashed Muslims think alike so he may be saying the truth.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
i will not dignify pastorkun, maamin and or ifeann with any response because its not my issue here. may Allah protect and forgive the sins of olabowale. and every muslim. amin.

@malvisguy212; Jibril is honored with beautiful titles; holy spirit is one of them. remember the title because you say you worship the holy spirit in your Trinity.

as for me, a muslim, Jibril is a slave and is part of those in the rank/row and hymn His [Allah] Praise. Allah is Who does not have a partner, a son, etc but Completely in Control in all situations.

@ifeann; when are you gonna connect with me? i am not eran ri ro o [lol].

@maamin; believer ehn in hebrew, when nothing you do in your church is hebrew? thats nonsensical.
my trinitarian questions are specific and direct and lacking no lie, like that from the madam you know what [ifeann], the deceiver.
tell me which part is a lie and i will answer it.

i will then after give you the past that is a lie in what ifeann presented. you or ifeann can do justice to refute what i said is a lie.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Ifeann(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain:

@ifeann; when are you gonna connect with me? i am not eran ri ro o [lol].

Can u say this in English, I can't read any nigerian languages.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
^^^ i hope you saw your response above is in the same nigerian language as what i wrote you the question in? thats yoruba because fela kuti said english is yoruba badly spoken. gba be.

let me try in yoruba language; nigba wo lo ma di ore mi? [mo rerin sita]. it is the only nigerian language i am affiliated.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by PastorKun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

I think it was pastorkun who asked roypain the same question.. He kept denying that he isn't olabowale. Brainwashed Muslims think alike so he may be saying the truth.

I am dead certain he is olabowale, he writes exactly in the same confused manner the roycpain moniker writes. It's just not the matter of the typical brainwashing they all have been subjected to but his annoyingly painful to read and confused writing style.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by An2elect2(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Trinity doc is false!

but who are these people quoting quran up and down this thread? mcheeww abeg op, am expecting another thread on this. This one seem messed up.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by bingbagbo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
An2elect2:
Trinity doc is false!

but who are these people quoting quran up and down this thread? mcheeww abeg op, am expecting another thread on this. This one seem messed up.

i dont even know who invited them oo my sister....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm embarassed
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by malvisguy212: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
RoyPCain:

@malvisguy212; Jibril is honored with beautiful titles; holy spirit is one of them. remember the title because you say you worship the holy spirit in your Trinity.
.[/quote] when the quran say WE, this is not a title, what you are saying here is that God is a title which is very very wrong, Gabriel is a creature of God and if he was among the WE, how can you explained this verse;

“Does not man see that it is WE Who
created him from a sperm-drop? Yet
behold! He (stands forth) as an open
disputer!” [36:77]

Is jibril among the we? Remember when Allah created man he order the angels to worship man, how is it possible that jibril who you claimed joined by Allah in creating man would later worship man?

Angel Gabriel is not the holy spirit, Gabriel is among the archangel. The holy spirit is present now with the believers.
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
@malvisguy212; i have never smh for anyone until now. heck. you deserve it because you are so slow it is a chore to continue with you. i truly mean that.

if Allah says that Angel [AS] should prostrate [not worship in this case, but obedience to Allah is worship in this case] to Adam [AS], is that not enough evidence that Angel Jibril [AS] is not a partner and not really in the We of Allah when it comes down to the true meaning and that Jibril [AS] is obedient worship of Allah? does your God obey your another God? the God that obeys and the God that is obeyed, which one of the 2 is the true God? a God that prostrates in command and or worship another God is not truly the God to worship.

you are like your father [using your book against you] satan, the rejected, liar and killer from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by kay1one2(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Every human being is made up of a body (same anatomically and physiologically with all other bodies; white, black, brown, with mild changes due to environmental factors), a soul (one's emotions and personality) and a spirit ( the source of life and special inherent abilities endowed to one by His Creator e.g some are natural musicians, artists or intellectuals). We are created in God's image who is Himself, has a Holy Spirit and a Son; the embodiment of all His features and the point of connection between Him and the creation (like a Body); esp man.
If anyone tries to invalidate the Trinity, its as good as invalidating one's triune nature. Except if the op believes he's the product of some evolutionary process; which rules out the presence of a spirit and only accounts for the variations in the body, then man and God are Triune. We are created in God's image!!!
Re: More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED) by kay1one2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
bingbagbo:
TRINITARIANS BELIEVE GOD IS IN 3 PERSONS, NAMELY : GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THESE THREE SEPARATE GODS COME TOGETHER TO FORM ONE TRIUNE GOD.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

1. YOU SAY GOD THE FATHER'S NAME IS YHWH, GOD THE SON IS JESUS CHRIST,...WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

2. THE BIBLE SAYS THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT (JOHN 4:24),..AND YOU SAY THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE TWO DIFFERENT PERSONS..SO THE FATHER WHO IS A SPIRIT COMBINES WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO IS YET ANOTHER SPIRIT??...THEN WHAT OF THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST

3 . WHY IS IT THAT JESUS COMMANDED IN MATTHEW 28:19 TO BAPTIZE IN THE NAME (SINGULAR) OF THE FATHER, AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...AND ACCORDINGLY THE DISCIPLES WHO WERE FULL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL BAPTIZED PEOPLE INTO THE NAME OF JESUS....DOESNT THIS TELL YOU JESUS IS THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY GHOST

WAITING cheesy

If you don't believe in the Triune nature of God, having Himself, a Holy Spirit and a Son; His connection to the creation (like a human body), then you don't believe you have a soul, body and spirit like your Creator and hence believe or should be promoting evolutionary theories which believes only what it sees; the body, and accounts for that alone!
There must be a forum on the internet for evolutionary theorists you can join and feel good about yourself!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life / Is Nairaland Forum Created To Stop Tithe In Churches? / The Law Is The Power And Strength Of Sin In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.