Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Can Friendship Survive Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Friendship Survive Sex?? (933 Views)

Can He Survive This Temptation?? / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by Acekidc4(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
You have an amazing buddy(Male or Female) with whom you love hanging out and feel perfectly comfortable with. You just love his/her Company and would never want to give up on this Friendship, but one fine Morning when you wake up, you find him/her sleeping right next to you.
It may not be Intentional......but the line has been Crossed.

So What happens Now?
Do you go ahead and enter into a Relationship with your friend? Or are you too embarrassed to be able to continue being 'Friends"??
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
you mean if they did it subconsciously?

If I did it subconsciously I will turn her to an acquaintance but if its the opposite I will start a relationship with her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
I hav enough friends in life so I dnt need to be friendzoned!
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:
one fine Morning when you wake up, you find him/her sleeping right next to you.
op this part sha!
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by Acekidc4(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
masterchi:
op this part sha!

You know that part is very possible!!
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by teniola55(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:
You have an amazing buddy(Male or Female) with whom you love hanging out and feel perfectly comfortable with. You just love his/her Company and would never want to give up on this Friendship, but one fine Morning when you wake up, you find him/her sleeping right next to you.

So What happens Now?
Do you go ahead and enter into a Relationship with your friend? Or are you too embarrassed to be able to continue being 'Friends"??
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by teniola55(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=teniola55 post=32651023][/quote]..
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by teniola55(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:

So What happens Now?
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:

You know that part is very possible!!
I dont
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by rectitude(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:

So What happens Now?

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
Re: Can Friendship Survive Sex?? by sarmiie(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2015
depends.....

have i/she been suffering under the cloud of "friendzone" ??
coz that would cause wahala as she/i would expect me/her to date her/me.....

if we r both strictly platonic, nothing spoil. the friendship continues.
it might be the start of a beautiful friends-with-benefits situation tho.

wink wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With Your Girlfriend Nicely / Essential Elements In A Relationship / See Who Are Wearing Ripped Jeans...imagine This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.