Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot (71992 Views)

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by okotv(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Despite his contributions to Imo State, I think the base of it all is mostly self seeking.

His Political Odyssey says it all.

The people of imo put up a good fight.
They know he won fraudulently.

I hope he doesn't relax in his second term like Fashola of Lagos State.
I knew Rochas before he ventured into politics
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
I knew Rochas before he ventured into politics
oOkay good.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Dee60: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
YToruba, Igbos, Hausas and all ethnic groups voted for Ambode. He must embrace all. Igbos however should not embark on that campaign again. Please dont call Lagos State 'no man's land'. Lagos State is part and parcel of South west, the domain of Nigeria's Yoruba tribe. And never forget that Lagos State is not Oshodi, but includes Epe, Ikorodu, Agege, Badagry, Igbogbo...etc.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
But that's his name na....'amu' bode.. undecided
brize:
kai the emphasis layed on the `AMU`, UR parents go be like....... My pikin no know anything yet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by mavinc4u(f): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

You should really bother to read his comments, so you can stop posting rubbish.

Sorry dear but it seems you have a very low I.Q for assimilation so I would pass.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by okotv(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

oOkay good.
the word self-centered doesn't match the Rocha's my innocent mind remembers except politics have changed him
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
the word self-centered doesn't match the Rocha's my innocent mind remembers except politics have changed him

People change.
Interests shift.....

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ifeanyi83(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
iyatrustee:
We would be fighting for these people that are friends behind the scene or how would you explain that they all seem to have each others phone number?

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Lesson for our youth and political thugs, your death means nothing to politicians!

Ma'am you couldn't have said it any better...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ladon1: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
iyatrustee:
We would be fighting for these people that are friends behind the scene or how would you explain that they all seem to have each others phone number?

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Lesson for our youth and political thugs, your death means nothing to politicians!
confirm!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by misspatsy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

but wait o . . . You get brain? How can one move a seaport? Also, isn't restraining importation supposed to help everybody instead of just dangote? Also, why is lagos the only functioning seaport in nigera? Don't the ibos have coasts too?
Isn't obj a yoruba? What you guys do in lagos, can anybody do that in your towns?
#saynototribalism
Go and ask Babangida what he tried doing when he made people go down to the north to clear their goods when the seaport is in Lagos.Isn't he trying to be selfish?Only the federal govt can construct a seaport in any state because its major allocation goes to FG.
If I may ask what do we do in lagos if not business.We know first hand that a king's throne cannot be taken over by an outsider.The Oba didn't threaten anyone because of his throne but Jimi Agbaje who isn't igbo.If Obj wasn't helping Dangote indirectly why did he seize Ibeto's license to produce cement.
Was it not d same Obj that seized lagos allocation for 2 years?now he is been congratulated for helping APC

Don't worry he will soon show his true self when he starts writing anoda letter to Buhari just d way he did to Jonathan because Jona won't lick his black ass.
Wait till when he will start lashing Tinubu because of ministerial posts

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by unclejb2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
If PDP looses its concession and congratulation. If APC looses its violence and destruction.... What a party!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by okotv(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

People change.
Interests shift.....
no matter how bad a good man becomes, there is still an element of good in him. Rocha's still has that good I know him for in him
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hahahaha see finishing! You no pity the she goat cheesy

brize:
wow now i know why yorubas rape young girls like its their birth right, i guess that is the only crime that igbos left for una....... go to onitsha main market and ask about yoruba line there, na only juju products una sabi, you may have heard that human parts are sold in that market right? Its in yoruba line............ Hypocrites
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Afigba ti Gani Adams tun gba N10 billion lowo Jonathan grin grin grin

Dem Gani Adams still scam Jonathan for N10 billion deceiving him say Lagos don port go PDP....Jonathan sef.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Igbos now know their political weight 8 parties for Jimi Agabaje cannot defeat APC and Oba Akiolu. Oga o
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by nairabetguru(m): 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
#Bruhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by garriboy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

hehehe
listen closely. Ibos were well off. But they just had to display arrogance and launch a civil war. Which of course they singlehandedly suffered. Ibos need to learn one simple truth. Cooperation and alliance is the soul of prosperity. All this while, yorubas have kept silent, Laughing at the ibos as they repeatedly gain power . . . Get arrogant, and ultimately lose it to the northern guys. So, it really doesn't matter what you guys achieve. Until you learn to work as a team with other tribes and drop your pride and obstinacy, you will keep going back to square one.
Pls go and do ur reasearch on what led to the biafra war, it was neither arrogance or pride. As an ibo man I used to hate dose who initiated d war until I did my research and found out dat it was this same undue hatred which pushed the ibos to d wall and gave dem no option dan to fight back. Infact they didn't have any intention of fighting in the 1st place (read about the aburi accord). U said all dis while the yorubas were laffing while the ibos gained power. I really don't understand dat statement. All what while? and when did dey gain power and lost it to d north? Do u mean political or monetary power?Pls kindly explain
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by kingdavediamond(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC was dat drug (parastamol) dat was rampant in those days...E dn cm back again. Call to Glory PDP: 1999-2015.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
misspatsy:
Go and ask Babangida what he tried doing when he made people go down to the north to clear their goods when the seaport is in Lagos.Isn't he trying to be selfish?Only the federal govt can construct a seaport in any state because its major allocation goes to FG.
If I may ask what do we do in lagos if not business.We know first hand that a king's throne cannot be taken over by an outsider.The Oba didn't threaten anyone because of his throne but Jimi Agbaje who isn't igbo.If Obj wasn't helping Dangote indirectly why did he seize Ibeto's license to produce cement.
Was it not d same Obj that seized lagos allocation for 2 years?now he is been congratulated for helping APC

Don't worry he will soon show his true self when he starts writing anoda letter to Buhari just d way he did to Jonathan because Jona won't lick his black ass.
Wait till when he will start lashing Tinubu because of ministerial posts
let's wait and see then. Meanwhile. Let's toast to brotherhood and zero tribalism under this new government.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
no matter how bad a good man becomes, there is still an element of good in him. Rocha's still has that good I know him for in him

I used to think of him as a very good person.

Well, his cup of Chinese tea.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
realbee:

If you have been 2 ikorodu lately u'll understand their reason. mile 2- ikorodu road is now a standard 6 lane road with proper bus stops and dedicated brt lanes. the road is 95% completed. APC has opened up ikorodu 4 more business opportunities, the people are just showing their appreciation

Is that road... can u see d space for brt nd normal cars/buses
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
realbee:

If you have been 2 ikorodu lately u'll understand their reason. mile 2- ikorodu road is now a standard 6 lane road with proper bus stops and dedicated brt lanes. the road is 95% completed. APC has opened up ikorodu 4 more business opportunities, the people are just showing their appreciation

Is that road... cant u see d space for brt nd normal cars/buses
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by kingdavediamond(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
MY PEOPLE, ABEG HW I FIT TAKE POST LIKE SAY I POST NW. HLP OUT PLS. I AM WAITING...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Davisss: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God pls make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..
. You re a tribal Maggot.....sorry Tribal bigot
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
garriboy:

Pls go and do ur reasearch on what led to the biafra war, it was neither arrogance or pride. As an ibo man I used to hate dose who initiated d war until I did my research and found out dat it was this same undue hatred which pushed the ibos to d wall and gave dem no option dan to fight back. Infact they didn't have any intention of fighting in the 1st place (read about the aburi accord). U said all dis while the yorubas were laffing while the ibos gained power. I really don't understand dat statement. All what while? and when did dey gain power and lost it to d north? Do u mean political or monetary power?Pls kindly explain
i mean presitige. The ibos get rich, recognized and celebrated once in a while. But instead of them to hold their position with grace, they begin to feel superior to the other tribes. Unfortunately, the northerners don't find this funny at all. So each time, they group together to destroy whatever the ibos have accumulated.
When you live in the same country with people like the northern guys, you abandon shouting and use strategy. Just like chess. Do not make it known to your opponent that you are beating him. Just focus keep silent and work your way to the top.
Just look at obasanjo and tinubu. To the world, it seems they just appeared from nowhere to attain power. But in reality, they have been working tirelessly in the background. Now, the hausas have unknowingly put the power back into the hands of the yorubas. The ibos should learn this.
Talk not. Do much.
I hope you grab?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dunkem21(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Transfers aggression*

Lemee joor!
You're the most elusive Nairaland friend I have.
Pinshure I never see.
You keep doing me, the more you look, the less you see. One day, I will give up and stop looking!!!!!

gringrin
Waow, that felt good.

Back to topic.

Light nka dikwa one-kind
With that self centered Rochas manning the helm of affairs in Imo state.

Even the acclaimed allergic to APC plateau state...embarassed

Taraba state never enter basket.

Ossy, ndia emego nmadu Shege!!!

Waaoh, see me blushing purple. I no know say person send me sef.

Walahi, Plateau surprised me.

I knew it would turn out so. The PDP is lucky to get seats in the governorship and house of reps. One of the major factors that helped APC coast to victory, is their position(alphabetically) on the ballot paper. If you check the presidential election results, you will discover that one party, before APC garnered plenty votes compared to fellow mushroom parties. I wont reveal much.

The PDP needs smart master strategists to make a bold comeback.

It's one of the reasons I urge you on.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by kedunaija(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by DJAmyluv: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God pls make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..
This joke is as dry dry as ur shrinkled ass. I forgot to laugh
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by smsdigito: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
iyatrustee:

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Kai see how ur head correct, if i fit see u i for hmmmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by misspatsy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
let's wait and see then. Meanwhile. Let's toast to brotherhood and zero tribalism under this new government.
Let's pray d touts will quit their constant harassment in Lagos especially.I so much hate d way bus drivers and traders are treated here.Doing business is even much peaceful in. In nearby Ogun state dan Lagos
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by okotv(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

I used to think of him as a very good person.

Once when he arrived London for a meeting with Ibo folks, my Dad, based on his position was asked to lead the conveners in prayer.....He called Dad his pastor, even requested that they take a snapshot together.

My Dad would later tell me that Rochas is a big time prayer warrior....that his family bla bla bla.

But with recent events......hmmm.
Well, his cup of Chinese tea.
I think those folks who don't like him do so because he left APGA for APC. A party termed as a gang up against the south east. He is considered a traitor by many of his kins men who don't know that he is the surest hope for now for the Igbo presidency.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by seeker121(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another apostle Sulaiman Johnson lie busted.PDP will win Lagos and APC will win river state.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
misspatsy:
Let's pray d touts will quit their constant harassment in Lagos especially.I so much hate d way bus drivers and traders are treated here.Doing business is even much peaceful in. In nearby Ogun state dan Lagos
*coughs*
i reserve my comments . . .
Amen to your prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.