Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot (72002 Views)

Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funnicator:
[s][/s] crap
No need of talking much, your level of reasoning is already discerned to an extent. Noted bro!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by missionmex(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

“Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.”
when u die so early we will know what killed u.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by barnacle: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
‘ambo, o Eko sese
bere nio, ambo ‘ (we are coming, Lagos is just starting)
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by DeUltimate7(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
I gallantly concur to this your assertion,Even though I don't want *** to win lagos, I extremely like the attitude of the Pdp candidates(jona and jimi)they've shown a true democrat. Nice one PDP candidates.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by kingmekus(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:
“Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

“Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

“Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

“This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

“As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

“Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

“Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

“There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

“The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

why the bitterness brother....as far as am concerned this is the most stupid and hopeless post I have ever seen...your hating on the igbos don't mean shit so shut your menstruating mouth and epileptic hands up..anuofia
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
dunkem21:

Waaoh, see me blushing purple. I no know say person send me sef.

Walahi, Plateau surprised me.

I knew it would turn out so. The PDP is lucky to get seats in the governorship and house of reps. One of the major factors that helped APC coast to victory, is their position(alphabetically) on the ballot paper. If you check the presidential election results, you will discover that one party, before APC garnered plenty votes compared to fellow mushroom parties. I wont reveal much.

The PDP needs smart master strategists to make a bold comeback.

It's one of the reasons I urge you on.

Yes o.
I noticed you cheer me on, even with my dumbest posts sometimes.cheesy

Well, they're baby steps.
I should be grounded in due time..

I respect the guys that rebranded Buhari.
I respect their strategists and analysts.
See smooth wash!shocked

It even took measures of mental strength for me to remain GMBPHOBIC and I will remain that way until I see results.....not all this talk talk here and there.

Errrrr.....no change topic abeg.
When am I seeing ya pinshure?smiley
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Mars88(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

a shame u have the soul and stomach for such hate, may u not get same from others
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by eagleeyez: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God pls make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..

Amen to that, bro,amen
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by uduokirika1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
simplibaba:

but if d igboman says he wants to on his own, what will be your response?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by provost: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
JK is still very OK. I join many Lagosians to congratulate Ambode just like JK has done. In fact the president has set the greatest example in Nigeria. JK might have suffered defeat but he remains undefeated. He dared a man that owns the APC and the entity of Lagos. He was not a chicken that would accept to be tossed around by a single individual. Anyways, the result of the Lagos votes has indicated the choice of Lagosians. However I still find it highly unfortunate that an individual can control the minds of millions of people for over 16 years in this age. Anyways, that's why we continue to maintain our underdeveloped status. I heard the Ambode guy speak yesterday, seriously, no sentiments, mba, I was not impressed at all. Anyways, the good news is that the majority has started to have their way not just thier say, so I hope and look forward to the next four years. Now that former PDP members are now governors in APC government, I hope that we would genuinely see the change. It's a huge shame PDP guys are deffecting to APC instead of forming a formidable opposition. Development is far from Nigeria when political officials dont have ideologies but just move from one party to the other. Finally, It had been interesting activities for me this past days as I round it up. I am no PDP nor APC, my love for Nigeria and Nigerians always come first before tribal or religious sentiments. So to all that I might have said something wrong to in my previous posts or comments, please I tender my unreserved apologies. To those who had constantly insulted me, I sincerely forgive you. To my Igbo brothers, I am always with you. Our love for Nigeria must be our paramount interest. Thank you all and God bless, but pls don't forget that JK is still OK.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Soreza(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2015
NAWA O,APC TURNING PDP TO CALLERS NATION WIDE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by ba7man(m): 4:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Crap!!! Is that what's "Hot" now

After loosing an election desipite trying to divide people using religion and ethnicity like PDP politicians love to do, they now hurriedly call to congratulate their winning opponent.

That doesn't wipe away the fact that they're evil.

This election has left a bad taste in my mouth despite the fact that my candidates won.

I don't dislike PDP politicians now, I HATE them for the division they've encouraged amongst the populace.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by dunkem21(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes o.
I noticed you cheer me on, even with my dumbest posts sometimes.cheesy

Well, they're baby steps.
I should be grounded in due time..

I respect the guys that rebranded Buhari.
I respect their strategists and analysts.
See smooth wash!shocked

It even took measures of mental strength for me to remain GMBPHOBIC and I will remain that way until I see results.....not all this talk talk here and there.

Errrrr.....no change topic abeg.
When am I seeing ya pinshure?smiley

Trouble dey sleep o, Inyanga come dey totori am. I have always wished to meet you live and take a closer look at the rare gem.

If I tell you make we hang out for eleko beach (lagoon), you go run pass Osondu to the comfort of your paw paw tree.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by MizMyColi(f): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Trouble dey sleep o, Inyanga come dey totori am. I have always wished to meet you live and take a closer look at the rare gem.

If I tell you make we hang out for eleko beach (lagoon), you go run pass Osondu to the comfort of your paw paw tree.

Try megrin

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by chingydaboss(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2015
For insulting d Lord's Chosen.. u hv insulted God..if u r right in wat u said abt chosen, let God bless u beyond ur imagination, Bt if yur wrong, u will neva knw wat dey call success.. everything abt u will b in shambles..
U hv judged ursef..
U will b free only wen u com nd confess ur sins in d Lord's Chosen alter..
God bless u
simplibaba:

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Dohmeenick(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
What more can one say cheesy Am so overwhelmed.

Finally we made it.

APC in the center
APC in eko again
APC everywhere you go.

God help GMB fulfill his promises
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless APC

Jimi God bless you too, I know you really have a good intention for lagos but I believe ambode will deliver more than you

In the next four years if the almighty spare our lives, we will meet again here

God bless nairaland and nairalanders

Outta here cheesy
hmmmm......lemmi shut my mouth
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by garriboy(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
i mean presitige. The ibos get rich, recognized and celebrated once in a while. But instead of them to hold their position with grace, they begin to feel superior to the other tribes. Unfortunately, the northerners don't find this funny at all. So each time, they group together to destroy whatever the ibos have accumulated.
When you live in the same country with people like the northern guys, you abandon shouting and use strategy. Just like chess. Do not make it known to your opponent that you are beating him. Just focus keep silent and work your way to the top.
Just look at obasanjo and tinubu. To the world, it seems they just appeared from nowhere to attain power. But in reality, they have been working tirelessly in the background. Now, the hausas have unknowingly put the power back into the hands of the yorubas. The ibos should learn this.
Talk not. Do much.
I hope you grab?

When it comes to noise making I believe it is rumored that the yorubas do dat more but dats not my point. From ur explanation u can see that the hatred the hausas have for d ibos is simply due to envy. And u actually have futher buttressed my point. The truth is the ibos don't show off with their wealth, I'm an ibo man and one of the things I hate about my people is dat u may see an ibo man in onitsha who's worth over 200m and he'll be living a lifestyle of a poor man. Infact, its like a norm in the east. So I wonder where...infact give me and example of where and when they tried to show supreriority over any other tribe

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by mystry(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2015
maestrojay:
Looks like d Nnewi Buses dat were coming from anambra, enugu, abia etc ( with igbo votes from the east) had technical fault on d way... God pls make dis year a year of winning for me jux like u did for APC..
you are a very big fool

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Adamo84(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
chai! Lwkmd! Bros you funny sha.
How am I funny?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Sodiumdawg: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
eh eh, Nice one.

That means he is the latest HERO grin grin

Jyde aswear u wickkid small!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by onilanre(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
iyatrustee:
We would be fighting for these people that are friends behind the scene or how would you explain that they all seem to have each others phone number?

Gej calls GMB
Ramalan calls Elrufai
Ameachi calls wike
Agbaje calls Ambode etc

Lesson for our youth and political thugs, your death means nothing to politicians!

Nice one !
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by seuner: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2015
youngalex:
....Mr.Op pls note the following companies owned by igbo men and paying tax to Lagos State....HOUSE OF CHI(makers of chivita,chi exotic)...NEROS PHARMACEUTICALS(Poly EMenike)....NIEMETH PHARCEUTICALST(Controlling Shares owned by Mazi Sam Ohaoabunwa)...MTN and DIAMOND BANK (Controlling Shares owned by Chief Pascal Dozie) with headquarters in Lagos....(COSCHARIS GROUP(Cosmas Maduka)....PROTEA HOTEL(Chief Igwe and Family with controlling shares)...FIDELITY BANK (Mr.Peter Obi Controlling Shares)...HAVANA HOSPITAL...FIRST FOUNDATION HOSPITAL....EKULO INDUSTRIES(Eva soap,Eva wine etc-Emma Bishop Okonkwo)....ETHEL COMPUTERS(Sole Franchise-Hawlet Packard Brand)....SEPLAT(ABC ORJIAKOR_Controlling Shares)...CHISCO,YOUNG SHALL GROW ETC.....you can add yours..it is worthy of note that most companies in Lagos has at least one Igbo as member of board of directors,please we do LEGIT and we pay TAX
i am sorry, u have no point, why dont u build d companies in anambra and pay d tax to Anam State govt for d development of ur land...these companies mentioned are located in lagos due to proximity to market and other resources....its to their own advantage....
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by fabulouskeem(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2015
''NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH''
ON THE OBA OF LAGOS THREAT TO IGBOS IN LAGOS.

I think we the igbo's have got a real big problem, we are ranting here and there about the recent threat credited to the Oba of lagos, it seems we haven't learnt any lesson yet. Our igbo leaders have sold out that region to the PDP just because of greed and sending the region to political extinction. Now let us reason together, the Oba of Lagos is not a politician and secondly he never supported the candidacy of Buhari, which he made it open when Goodluck visited him before the March 28 poll, he went to the extent of raining insults on former president OBJ, now he is coming out to create another confusion by his comment, have we sat down to ask ourselves maybe he might be working for the PDP? Because they know the igbo factor in the lagos election, and igbo man can be use to do dirty work, once you grease the palm of an Igbo man, he can sell his dignity. Why are we not seeing the big picture here? Why do we always throw away our golden opportunities to develop the igbo people? Why do we make ourselves to be seen as a betrayer? Lagos under the leadership of Tinubu and Fashola has recognized the Igbo in lagos and have been generous to the igbo even to the extent of appointing igbo's into their administration and allocating juicy positions, it only in Lagos that an Igbo man has been appointed commissioner for budget and planning, it only in Lagos that igbo has been elected local government chairman, other non Igbo states has never done that, yet we allow ourselves to be used against an administration that has been so generous to us. I think we should be ashamed of ourselves because we have a very big issue, during the fourth republic, the Igbo had the senate president and we killed ourselves, we masterminded the impeachment of our fellow brother because of position, it is only the igbo turn that we had 3 senate president in four years, we are the same people who witch hunt down our own blood brothers because of greed, Buhari floated CPC and won some states in the north and today all those governors are still with him up to date, tinubu created ACN and won all 4 states in the west and today they are still with him, Orji Uzo Kalu formed PPA, won abia and Imo, but what happened? They went back to that same PDP that sent them out. You are destroying yourselves, making yourselves inferior to other region, becoming a follower because you have refuse to have a leader as a result of lack of trust in each other, we know Buhari, Babagida, Atiku etc as current leader in the north, we know Tinubu, obasanjo, in the south west, we know Edwin Clark, Anenih, in the south south, who is our own leader in the south east? Ojukwu, who risk his career, life and family for the Igbo nation created APGA and yet he cannot lay claim to the whole of igbo state, this is a shame on us and the worst of it is that, they have sold out that legacy after his demise, former governor Peter Obi is a betrayer, he dumped a platform that gave him 8 years in office, and became a follower, I can still align with rochas, he collapsed his APGA in forming APC, he can be adjudged as a founding member of that party unlike Peter Obi who joined an already existing platform, Theodore Orji can be described as the worst governor in the southeast yet he has the mandate to represent in the senate, Stella oduah has corruption charges hanging on her neck yet she got an heroic welcome in her state and was given the mandate to senate, we openly celebrate criminality and yet we want to be accorded respect, in my own view I think the Oba was even kind, he should have said igbos will be delivered to shekau to deal with them or even put them in a container and bombed. What were you thinking? You think just as you have deprived yourselves an association with the federal government, so they will allow you to make their state loose same too, no way! They want development, lagos has recorded so much progress in the last 16 years without much federal empowerment, have you though how much more progress it will have with the federal might? I pity you and your investments in Lagos. You said you want independent. I laugh, because have always asked where are the leaders that will govern us? Nwazurike formed MASSOB, today you said Jonathan has bought him over, hundreds of MASSOB members are in jail today, they have been denied bail but non of the Niger delta militant were jailed rather the collect billions of naira and they are sent abroad, yet you voted and cast ur support on Jonathan, I was told that it was the south south that betrayed Ojukwu during the war and he lost, thousands of Igbo died, yet you all shout GEJ till 2019, well thank God it didn't come through, because we are daft, he changed his name to Ebele Azikwe and we followed and say he is our brother. APC has come out to tell you to ignore the Oba, Tinubu has come out to do same, he went ahead to asked if the government have not been paying the school fees of igbo children in public schools, 4 igbo children has been given opportunity to become governor in a day in Lagos thru the spelling bee contest, they have enjoyed scholarship to study abroad in Lagos, yet we still shout everyday that the Oba threatened, why didn't ur so called Eze's protest at the meeting? The clapped for him because they are bunch of cowards. Well for me, an Igbo boy, born and breed in Lagos, I am appreciative of that state and will support it. Eko o ni baje.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by sebyluv(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
simplibaba:

Stupid rantings of an ethnic nonentity!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by teemanuel(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2015
maestrojay:
The buses fell off third mainland bridge cheesy
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by smallrincowis16(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
simplibaba:

that's actually the truth.
make them leave Lagos fore us.... it's then they will know what it really means
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by sam90s(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
chmod777:
people who are not relevant are not discussed. did u know there is a place called papua new guinea.? but people discuss USA, UK, Russia. etc but not new guinea.

In the mainstream news you get to hear more of South Sudan, Libya, Afghanistan...............etc, more than say, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, yet that don't reflect their position on the scale of human development index, except you revert the rating.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by brize(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
But that's his name na....'amu' bode.. undecided
hahaha wicked girl

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sodiumdawg:

Jyde aswear u wickkid small!

lol
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
garriboy:

When it comes to noise making I believe it is rumored that the yorubas do dat more but dats not my point. From ur explanation u can see that the hatred the hausas have for d ibos is simply due to envy. And u actually have futher buttressed my point. The truth is the ibos don't show off with their wealth, I'm an ibo man and one of the things I hate about my people is dat u may see an ibo man in onitsha who's worth over 200m and he'll be living a lifestyle of a poor man. Infact, its like a norm in the east. So I wonder where...infact give me and example of where and when they tried to show supreriority over any other tribe
you are currently doing it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by pasol4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
simplibaba:

the igbos n the federal government developed Lagos state,yorubas are lazy ppl as is evidenced in their original states of ondo ekiti oyo ogun osun,even your the governor of ogun recognise igbo influence in Lagos n is now begging the igbos to come n do what they did in Lagos.u tactically mentioned companies not owned by igbos but u forget how we developed ikorodu,isolo ojo,alimosho,lekki ojodu,okota alaba ,aguda surulere, festac ajah badagry etc 50%% of the lands in Lagos are owned by igbos.accept dis fact n move ahead cos notin u do wud change the industrial nature of the igbos.dis Same feat n character of the igbos is noticeable everywhere in Nigeria n the world the igbos own 75% of the lands in the fct.the igbos are by far the richest tribe in nija ,the standard of living of ibos is higher than the one of any Other tribe in nija .this is simply stating the fact as it is .go to the north ,kano kaduna, sokoto borno,abuja nassarawa ,plateau n see what igbos are doing there ,u yorubas shud accept that the igbos are a more superior race than u ,in all spheres of life.even the church u mentioned it is clear that the largest church in Nigeria, africa n the world is the catholic church n 9o%of catholics are igbos ,it goes on n on . AINT NOTHIN U CAN DO ABOUT IT THE IGBOS ARE SPECIAL.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
fabulouskeem:
''NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH''
ON THE OBA OF LAGOS THREAT TO IGBOS IN LAGOS.

I think we the igbo's have got a real big problem, we are ranting here and there about the recent threat credited to the Oba of lagos, it seems we haven't learnt any lesson yet. Our igbo leaders have sold out that region to the PDP just because of greed and sending the region to political extinction. Now let us reason together, the Oba of Lagos is not a politician and secondly he never supported the candidacy of Buhari, which he made it open when Goodluck visited him before the March 28 poll, he went to the extent of raining insults on former president OBJ, now he is coming out to create another confusion by his comment, have we sat down to ask ourselves maybe he might be working for the PDP? Because they know the igbo factor in the lagos election, and igbo man can be use to do dirty work, once you grease the palm of an Igbo man, he can sell his dignity. Why are we not seeing the big picture here? Why do we always throw away our golden opportunities to develop the igbo people? Why do we make ourselves to be seen as a betrayer? Lagos under the leadership of Tinubu and Fashola has recognized the Igbo in lagos and have been generous to the igbo even to the extent of appointing igbo's into their administration and allocating juicy positions, it only in Lagos that an Igbo man has been appointed commissioner for budget and planning, it only in Lagos that igbo has been elected local government chairman, other non Igbo states has never done that, yet we allow ourselves to be used against an administration that has been so generous to us. I think we should be ashamed of ourselves because we have a very big issue, during the fourth republic, the Igbo had the senate president and we killed ourselves, we masterminded the impeachment of our fellow brother because of position, it is only the igbo turn that we had 3 senate president in four years, we are the same people who witch hunt down our own blood brothers because of greed, Buhari floated CPC and won some states in the north and today all those governors are still with him up to date, tinubu created ACN and won all 4 states in the west and today they are still with him, Orji Uzo Kalu formed PPA, won abia and Imo, but what happened? They went back to that same PDP that sent them out. You are destroying yourselves, making yourselves inferior to other region, becoming a follower because you have refuse to have a leader as a result of lack of trust in each other, we know Buhari, Babagida, Atiku etc as current leader in the north, we know Tinubu, obasanjo, in the south west, we know Edwin Clark, Anenih, in the south south, who is our own leader in the south east? Ojukwu, who risk his career, life and family for the Igbo nation created APGA and yet he cannot lay claim to the whole of igbo state, this is a shame on us and the worst of it is that, they have sold out that legacy after his demise, former governor Peter Obi is a betrayer, he dumped a platform that gave him 8 years in office, and became a follower, I can still align with rochas, he collapsed his APGA in forming APC, he can be adjudged as a founding member of that party unlike Peter Obi who joined an already existing platform, Theodore Orji can be described as the worst governor in the southeast yet he has the mandate to represent in the senate, Stella oduah has corruption charges hanging on her neck yet she got an heroic welcome in her state and was given the mandate to senate, we openly celebrate criminality and yet we want to be accorded respect, in my own view I think the Oba was even kind, he should have said igbos will be delivered to shekau to deal with them or even put them in a container and bombed. What were you thinking? You think just as you have deprived yourselves an association with the federal government, so they will allow you to make their state loose same too, no way! They want development, lagos has recorded so much progress in the last 16 years without much federal empowerment, have you though how much more progress it will have with the federal might? I pity you and your investments in Lagos. You said you want independent. I laugh, because have always asked where are the leaders that will govern us? Nwazurike formed MASSOB, today you said Jonathan has bought him over, hundreds of MASSOB members are in jail today, they have been denied bail but non of the Niger delta militant were jailed rather the collect billions of naira and they are sent abroad, yet you voted and cast ur support on Jonathan, I was told that it was the south south that betrayed Ojukwu during the war and he lost, thousands of Igbo died, yet you all shout GEJ till 2019, well thank God it didn't come through, because we are daft, he changed his name to Ebele Azikwe and we followed and say he is our brother. APC has come out to tell you to ignore the Oba, Tinubu has come out to do same, he went ahead to asked if the government have not been paying the school fees of igbo children in public schools, 4 igbo children has been given opportunity to become governor in a day in Lagos thru the spelling bee contest, they have enjoyed scholarship to study abroad in Lagos, yet we still shout everyday that the Oba threatened, why didn't ur so called Eze's protest at the meeting? The clapped for him because they are bunch of cowards. Well for me, an Igbo boy, born and breed in Lagos, I am appreciative of that state and will support it. Eko o ni baje.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics) / Sunday Igboho Pictured Relaxing In His Cotonou Mansion / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.