Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA (7196 Views)

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Hahahahahahhahahahha. You no go kill person oo. Chai, people dey for this world oo grin.
grin Body go tell am. She go begin sew and make her hair all by herself.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
hahahaha Bro, your mouth is as bad as that of zebrudaya makachukwu grin
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:

make una come home now.
if the place hard reach.
we is ready to replace you people there.
nepa people dey come knock your doormouth for midnight?
you no go quote law for them say you get right to enjoy cool ac?

you no fit deceive snake.
once my oga return, we go talk say boko haram dey pursue us for asylum.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by otipoju(m): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I know bro. I just saw this and marvelled at a country where someone once asked me how I'm able to drive a car. He thought I could only ride a horse or donkey as they assumed we live on trees and forests

True that
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 13, 2015
J
tit:

make una come home now.
if the place hard reach.

When you reach here you go hate the constant light, when them throu you bill of 50k naira (250usd) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 4:48am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

make una come home now.
if the place hard reach.

we are coming back home later. Do you think most Nigerians living in America have plans to remain in US forever. Most of us will return back when we achieve our different goals and mission in America. I am not going to spend the rest of my life here.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
when I first come, I see light begin shine teeth, my roommate tap me say my bill na 150usd, shit worry me. I begin dey energy conscious.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
we are coming back home later. Do you think most Nigerians living in America have plans to remain in US forever. Most of us will return back when we achieve our different goals and mission in America. I am not going to spend the rest of my life here.
Surely, that's always the plan. The fear of bills is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
J When you reach here you go hate the constant light, when them throu you bill of 50k naira (250usd) cheesy
I think na only me sef. The day I forgot to switch off my central heater and left for work, I nearly hanged myself. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by eaglechild: 4:52am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
You under exposed primitive beasts. When i was in the military, i had a friend who was an intelligence analysis for the Navy. They guy easily made at least $114,000 a year. But if you see the car my friend was driving around at the time, in fact, it's comparable to this one. one day i was driving him to base and finally asked him: why in the he'll don't you get a nice car. If you see the picture of the house he was planning on buying, and how much he said he had in is bank account... In fact, i instantly realized that i was the broke fool driving around in a nice car. If you people were more exposed to the outside world you would know that some people know how to save, plan with their money, and actually do tangible things, rather than wasting it all on car.
Everything is a matter of context.
You do not expect someone who commutes 4hrs to work to be driving that.

That is just being irrational.

Your friend may afford to do that cause he barely needs the car.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I think na only me sef. The day I forgot to switch off my central heater and left for work, I nearly hanged myself. grin
cheesy I no even they use heather again. That stuff follow suffer my pay check. Na to shower hot water wrap myself like contraband.

I did that for the first month as I had a lot of stuffs to settle with cash.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 4:54am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:

una dey enjoy ooo!
central heater
central ac
like in airport?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by eaglechild: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
lol!
You are honest.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Surely brotherly. As I don come here, I no go leave until I grab their potentials which I won't deny they have good ones. The bills and too many "rights" are just the only negative aspect of the country. Person go see say your car break no good, instead of him to give you chance, he go wan make you hit am mek he claim damages. Mad people grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

una dey enjoy ooo!
central heater
central ac
like in airport?
My dear forget all those names o. This is the land of bills. cheesy if you receive 10 mails in a month, atleast 4 na bill

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Surely brotherly. As I don come here, I no go leave until I grab their potentials which I won't deny they have good ones. The bills and too many "rights" are just the only negative aspect of the country. Person go see say your car break no good, instead of him to give you chance, he go wan make you hit am mek he claim damages. Mad people grin
No vex o, me sef don join them o tongue even if the mugu dey speed I go dey waka.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

una dey enjoy ooo!
central heater
central ac
like in airport?
Don't worry, after paying electric bills for that, you go prefer dancing around a firewood fire during winter instead grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by tit(f): 5:00am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Don't worry, after paying electric bills for that, you go prefer dancing around a firewood fire during winter instead grin

so you dance like the father christmas we see in film?
una dey enjoy ooo.
i go like make my children play for snow small too.

please tell me how snow be?
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
grin
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
No vex o, me sef don join them o tongue even if the mugu dey speed I go dey waka.
Unto insurance things abi cheesy

Akata or Latino gangster never jam your car be that nau. Person never jam you and threaten you with gun before?
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 5:10am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This statement make remember the family of 8 in Maryland that died due to Carbonoxide poisoning when their electricity was cut off.

I remember when I first move to the US and was living with my uncle in Carson LA. He was really upset at me when I left the AC on overnight because of the bills. You know we don't pay NEPA bill in Nigeria and the average Nigerian can leave his light, AC and TV on even when nobody is around.
I didn't understand how bills work then till I move out and started living by myself in San Francisco.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Akata or Latino gangster never jam your car be that nau. Person never jam you and threaten you with gun before?
I no dey where those mungo park them full. Them Don use racism jail most of the crack heads

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

so you dance like the father christmas we see in film?
una dey enjoy ooo.
i go like make my children play for snow small too.

please tell me how snow be?
You need firsthand experience. Na people wey come newly that one dey trip. I bin dey mumu dey go up hill dey enjoy am until pneumonia wan kill me. Dey no dey tell old man mek he comot hand for fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
You need firsthand experience. Na people wey come newly that one dey trip. I bin dey mumu dey go up hill dey enjoy am until pneumonia wan kill me. Dey no dey tell old man mek he comot hand for fire grin
When I land O'hare airport, my uncle trick me make I come outside wait for am. If you see the kind cold wey hammer me, my nose begin drip, I no fit fill my hand. I dey outside for 20mins before the guy show for my back dey laugh me.

Welcome to America, all the western union this is how I got them

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
I no dey where those mungo park them full. Them Don use racism jail most of the crack heads
Na Dem be problem here oo. Loud Latino music everywhere. You know say Hollywood dey nearby so a lot of wannabes full here. Many of them dey dey drunk on early Monday morning sef. No work, just waiting on tax return to buy new Dodge Charger grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 5:19am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:

First rule in America especially in LA is to mind your business. I think more 10% of people living in LA have mental and drug problem. I saw on the news the other day the black lady who was shot in front of a police officer by gang member just because she laugh at a man who was driving. Those guys non dey fear LAPD

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
When I land O'hare airport, my uncle trick me make I come outside wait for am. If you see the kind cold wey hammer me, my nose begin drip, I no fit fill my hand. I dey outside for 20mins before the guy show for my back dey laugh me.

hahahaha. One guy for western union don ask me why I dey bone face whenever I come their office. "are you not happy with our services" I simply grinned and asked him if ever he smiled while paying bills grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Na Dem be problem here oo. Loud Latino music everywhere. You know say Hollywood dey nearby so a lot of wannabes full here. Many of them dey dey drunk on early Monday morning sef. No work, just waiting on tax return to buy new Dodge Charger grin
grin Those dudes are not clean.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 5:24am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:

Are you based in Chicago?
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
hahahaha. One guy for western union don ask me why I dey bone face whenever I come their office. "are you not happy with our services" I simply grinned and asked him if ever he smiled while paying bills grin
cheesy
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Are you based in Chicago?
No, my uncle is based there. I'm in Tennessee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies / National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry / Ojudu Denies Resignation From APC, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.