Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA (7199 Views)

Dino Melaye's New Car Is A Replica Of N180 Million Rolls Royce - Sahara Reporter / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack? / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
First rule in America especially in LA is to mind your business. I think more 10% of people living in LA have mental and drug problem. I saw on the news the other day the black lady who was shot in front of a police officer by gang member just because she laugh at a man who was driving. Those guys non dey fear LAPD
That was near my neighbourhood sef. I heard the guy was driving while hanging one of his legs out the left window unto forming thingz. Instead of getting his desired admiration from ladies, they laughed at him. Just like you said, many are on drugs

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 5:27am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
No, my uncle is based there. I'm in Tennessee
Thats deep south. I have never travel to any southern states. How is it over there and is it a nice state to live at?
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Thats deep south. I have never travel to any southern states. How is it over there and is it a nice state to live at?
No no, at all. Will relocate after Masters. My summer will be in Chicago
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 13, 2015
slimmy05:
No no, at all. Will relocate after Masters. My summer will be in Chicago
You might wanna try LA. More jobs, higher pay though higher bills too. Na for us biggie sing more money more problem grin But believe me, I once advised a friend to relocate here and she drove like 5k miles from North-Carolina to here and today she's happier. The pay of an FG job in California is way higher than that same job in Texas. You may give it extensive thoughts

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Raiders: 5:49am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
You might wanna try LA. More jobs, higher pay though higher bills too. Na for us biggie sing more money more problem grin But believe me, I once advised a friend to relocate here and she drove like 5k miles from North-Carolina to here and today she's happier. I have an FG job and my pay is way higher than a colleague-friend of mine in Texas. You may give it extensive thoughts
you are right Sir. California is the best state to live at. Friendly people, No much racism, great weather and more opourtunity and a large Nigerian community. I prefer California to any other state in US. I also think Texas is good because the cost of living his lower than California. I don't really like those Southern state or Eastern states because of the weather.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
you are right Sir. California is the best state to live at. Friendly people, No much racism, great weather and more opourtunity and a large Nigerian community. I prefer California to any other state in US. I also think Texas is good because the cost of living his lower than California. I don't really like those Southern state or Eastern states because of the weather.
Yea for here, every race is represented. Indians, whites, Asians, blacks and latinos. But believe me, blacks and latinos dey drag superiority for here oo.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2015
You guys are rekindling my thoughts on going emigré. Thanks for sharing, these might come in handy for some people who'll migrate later in life. How to save, how to stay alive, how not get on the sex offenders list... I love to read about places! Thanks once again slimmy05 IdiAmin1 Raiders

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by stigman(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:
all cars in america are made of gold.
brand-new!

Who dey tell u that kind lie
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by ZLANGAARD: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
You under exposed primitive beasts. When i was in the military, i had a friend who was an intelligence analysis for the Navy. They guy easily made at least $114,000 a year. But if you see the car my friend was driving around at the time, in fact, it's comparable to this one. one day i was driving him to base and finally asked him: why in the he'll don't you get a nice car. If you see the picture of the house he was planning on buying, and how much he said he had in is bank account... In fact, i instantly realized that i was the broke fool driving around in a nice car. If you people were more exposed to the outside world you would know that some people know how to save, plan with their money, and actually do tangible things, rather than wasting it all on car.
tell them bro' will our people ever learn? always living above their means.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by moris01(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2015
nice way to start your day, thanks guys for the sincere write up

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by LAGrejectIBO: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
It is highly likely the car is owned by Nigerian.
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by jieta: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Surely brotherly. As I don come here, I no go leave until I grab their potentials which I won't deny they have good ones. The bills and too many "rights" are just the only negative aspect of the country. Person go see say your car break no good, instead of him to give you chance, he go wan make you hit am mek he claim damages. Mad people grin
hahahahaha i go jam him head so that e no go get mouth sue me
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
MrKnowitall:
You under exposed primitive beasts. When i was in the military, i had a friend who was an intelligence analysis for the Navy. They guy easily made at least $114,000 a year. But if you see the car my friend was driving around at the time, in fact, it's comparable to this one. one day i was driving him to base and finally asked him: why in the he'll don't you get a nice car. If you see the picture of the house he was planning on buying, and how much he said he had in is bank account... In fact, i instantly realized that i was the broke fool driving around in a nice car. If you people were more exposed to the outside world you would know that some people know how to save, plan with their money, and actually do tangible things, rather than wasting it all on car.
After reading your first few words, I checked through your past posts and I was shocked at the level of hate and crass idiocy that runs through them. Is it impossible for you to compose a response without resorting to insults and abuse? Please, I don't know what it is you have against Nigeria and Nigerians but you really need to ratchet the vitriol you spill on here down a bit. This is, after all, a Nigerian forum.

Although I've seen your claims to educational qualifications, I sincerely find them hard to believe. Where I come from, disrespectful speech like yours would bring shame on your parents, not just you.

Learn to share your opinions with respect for others and theirs. It'll do you a lot of good.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by toideve(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

you should be laughing at your calamity.
see, frsc will seize this car,
but oyibo will allow it to go.
who is wise again?

If oyinbo bans this car, and FRSC allows it to go would you say the same about FRSC? Oyinbo worshippers
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by EmmySparky(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Reading your comments is making me happy..I love the sincerity in you guys...would join u guys soon...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by ehizzi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think the phrase you are looking for is "living moderately". If he makes that much as u say and drives a better car worth 4 to 5k , i dont think that is living beyong his means..lol.lets b practical .i live in new york city where there is a round the clock transportation system and there is still a good population of pple driving good cars.its saves time plus.if i drive everyday to work and make that much,why would i wanna drive a car that rickety that looks like it could easily breakdown,give me constant issues and evetually affect my job .i aint saying that he shld pop by a car dealer nd get a 100k car buh to me this is a case of him being a miser.there is a difference between living moderately and mising.this is a quote to the moniker " knowitall" contribution.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 14, 2015
And the advert goes thus

Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2015
slimmy05:
And the advert goes thus
This advert always get me lol
Re: Can You Believe This Car Is In "Almighty" USA by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Meanwhile, a police dog riding its bike in San Diego CA. First time seeing it, I was like wtf grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Transmit 25,000m3 Of Water Daily To Enugu Metropolis, Says Corporation / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching / Lagos Generates ₦127 Billion In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.