Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS (5794 Views)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by samusonite: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
WHAT ARE FIBROID?

Fibroid are non-cancerous (benign) tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the uterus
(womb). They are also known as uterine fibroid, myomas, or fibromyomas.

The singular of uterine fibroid is Uterine Fibroma.

Fibroid are growths of smooth muscle and fibrous tissue.

Fibroid can vary in size, from that of a bean to as large as a melon.

Fibroid affect at least 20% of all women at sometime during their life. Women aged
between 30 and 50 are the most likely to develop fibroid.

Overweight and obese women are at significantly higher risk of developing fibroid, compared
to women of normal weight.

Malignant (cancerous) growths on the smooth muscles inside the womb can develop, called
leiomyosarcoma of the womb. However, this is extremely rare.

There are four types of fibroid

Intramural
These are located in the wall of the uterus.
These are the most common types of fibroid.

Subserosal fibroid
These are located outside the wall of the uterus. They can develop into pedunculated fibroid (stalks).
Subserosal fibroid can become quite large.

Submucosal fibroid
These are located in the muscle beneath the lining of the uterus wall.

Cervical fibroid
These are located in the neck of the womb (the cervix).

What are the symptoms of uterine fibroid?
Most women have no symptoms. That is why most patients with fibroid do not know they have
them. When symptoms do develop, they may include:
Anemia (as a result of heavy periods)

Backache

Constipation

Discomfort in the lower abdomen
(especially if fibroids are large)

Frequent urination

Heavy painful periods

Pain in the legs

Painful sex

Swelling in the lower abdomen (especially
if fibroids are large)

Other symptoms may include:

Labor problems

Pregnancy problems

Fertility problems

Repeated miscarriages

WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF FIBRIODS?
We are not exactly sure why fibroid occur.
During a woman's reproductive years her estrogen and progesterone levels are high.

When estrogen levels are high, especially during pregnancy, fibroid tend to swell.
When estrogen levels are low fibroid may shrink,
e.g. during a woman's menopause.
Heredity may also be a factor. Women whose mothers and/or sisters have/had
fibroid have higher risk of developing them too.

HOW ARE FIBRIODS DIAGNOSED?
In most cases, the symptoms of fibroid are rarely felt and the patient does not know
she has them. They are usually discovered during a vaginal examination.

Ultrasound
If the doctor thinks fibroid may be present he/she may use an ultrasound scan to find
out. Ultrasound can also eliminate other possible conditions which may have
similar symptoms. Ultrasound scans are often used
when the patient has heavy periods and blood tests have revealed nothing conclusive.

Trans-vaginal scan
A small scanner is inserted into the patient's vagina so that the uterus can be viewed close up.

Hysteroscopy
This is a small telescope that examines the inside of the uterus. During this procedure, if necessary, a biopsy can be
taken of the lining of the uterus (womb).

Laparoscopy
A laparoscope is a small device that looks at the outside of the uterus - where the doctor examines its size and shape. A
laparoscope is a small flexible tube. During this
procedure, if necessary, a biopsy can be taken of the outer layer of the uterus.

Biopsy
A small sample of the lining of the uterus is taken and then examined under a microscope.
Re: How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by oloriooko(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Your heading is misleading, I beg change it
Tnx for the info anyway
Re: How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by samusonite: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
HOW TO ELIMINATE FIBRIODS WITHOUT SURGERY or DRUGS

There are four herbal products that you will use and you will see it coming out of your body no matter the size.

Note: you will need to finish with the first before you will proceed to take the remaining three.

1. Sanqing Oral Liquid- to be taken first thing in the morning and at night for 8 days.

2. Princess Pearl - this is the product that would do the magic, it would clear the fibroid and you would see it coming out of
your body. To be used for 5 days. Call for more intructions on how to use this.

3. Magic Ganoderma Lucidum (5 packs/month) to be taken with warm water 2
tablets in the morning and 2 at night.

4. Garlic Essence ( 2 packs/month)

FOOD TO STAY AWAY FROM DURING TREATMENTS ARE:
Draw soup, egg, redmeat, friedfoods, beverages, milk, garden egg, foods high in
saturated fats, highly salted foods, white foods like pasta, white bread, white rice, cakes and cookies, avoid food that are rich
in sugar.

FOODS TO TAKE DURING TREATMENTS ARE:
Foods with large amount of fibre such as oat, bran flakes, brown rice, whole grain breads, etc then vegetables, cucumber, water
melon you can blend it with the bark, plum, ginger and garlic.
Re: How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by samusonite: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you struggling to get rid of
your uterine fibroids?

Are you frustrated, in pain, or feeling anxious for not being able to properly cure your fibroids
despite all your efforts?

Are you experiencing irregular periods, pain in your lower abdomen or bloating?

Are you afraid of not being able to have children?

DON'T WORRY AGAIN-THERE IS
HOPE FOR YOU

With Our Treatment and guide
you will be able to Get Rid Of Your Uterine Fibroids Naturally Within 1 or 2 Months and Prevent Their Recurrence

Eliminate Pelvic Pressure and Pain,
Bloating and Discomfort

Boost Your Fertility and Gain
Regular Periods (No More Spotting or Unexpected periods)

Stop Bladder Pressure

Get Rid Of Heavy Menstrual Flow
(Menorrhagia) or Painful Menstrual
Flow (Dysmenorrhea)

Get Rid Of Pain During Intercourse
(Dyspareunia).

Improve the Quality of Your Life
Dramatically!

SOME TESTIMONIES OF OUR
TREATMENTS

1.GOT HEALED FROM 10MM FIBROID
All i can say is wow, just sooner than i expect i got rid of Fibroid by using princess pearl and other recommended products by my friend. I did my first surgery in 2005 and later i started noticing some symptoms again, later i went for another scan in 2010 and i was told i got it back. I was so down and depress when
a friend of mine told me to use some products of Fohow-princess pearl plus others.
After using the product for 1 months i felt lighter and better, then later this year
2014 i went for medical checkup and i was told i have no Fibroid, i thought the scan was error that
i had to re-scan from another hospital then and then i know i am free from Fibroid.So happy i am.
Chichi -Lagos

2.I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FIBROID 80MM MULTIPLE
I stumble into one advert on how to stop fibroid growth without operation,first i did not believe it to be real, i thought it was scam, i told my husband about it and he told me to be just careful, On my own, i took the risk because i am the one that have the problem not my husband, now i am happy
taking the risk, 80MM multiple reduced to 5mm in one month, my body is normal now, though i am still taking remaining treatment, but i know i am free,
all i have been taking since never decrease the Fibroid except this fohow treatment. All i can say about this product is this work for me.
Ada-PH Nigeria

3. 10 YEARS OVARIAN CYST CLEARED
I was told about this guys treating
fibroid without operation, then i was given some product for ovarian cyst, it work for me, now i have been confirmed i have no cyst again. I thank God
Mrs Adeleye. Ibadan
Re: How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by samusonite: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Our Products work 100%

Everyone That Uses It Sees Result

YOU WILL ALSO SEE RESULT TOO

WE HAVE MANY TESTIMONIES THAT WE CANNOT WRITE HERE, EVEN SCAN FROM HOSPITAL, WE CAN SEND TO YOU ON REQUEST.

WE PROTECT PEOPLE'S PRIVACY.

I KNOW YOU HAVE TRIED MANY
TREATMENT BEFORE BUT NOT THIS ONE, TAKE A STEP AND ORDER THIS AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

WHY WE RECOMMEND OUR TREATMENT

It is 100% natural, safe, and powerful treatment that permanently eliminates the
ROOT cause of your Uterine Fibroids.

Drugs, hormones and risky surgeries to treat Uterine Fibroids
sometimes work in a partial way and temporarily but the side effects are nasty.

OUR PRODUCTS HAVE NO SIDE
EFFECT

WARNING: Common Drugs Used To Treat Uterine Fibroids Can Have Serious Side Effects, Damage Your Digestive System and
May Block Your Chances of Having Children

Common drugs that are prescribed to treat fibroids such as:
Oral contraceptives, Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and
Androgens fail to tackle the root cause of fibroids and most often can cause the following side effects:
Leg Swellings

[b]Cardiovascular Problems
and Heart Attacks

Digestive System Disorders

Myriad of PCOS Symptoms Such As:
Acne, Facial Hair, Deep Voice and
Depression

Excessive Weight Gain

Damage to Your Reproductive
System
(It Can Seriously Hinder Your Chances of Getting Pregnant)

Fact: Uterine Fibroids Surgery is Not Always Necessary and Can Lead To Serious
Consequences Like re-occurence with heavy pains and blood flow and Irreversible Infertility.

Surgery should only be considered when there is a clear danger from Uterine Fibroids (having cancerous fibroids is just one example) But before going for Surgery seek advice from two different professional at least to compare
the result. In most cases, after the surgery the Fibriod re-occures again.

The Only way you will be able to
eliminate your fibriod is to listen to your body chemisty and respond to it as it demand.

Our Treatment work naturally
and can be used for curative and preventive purpose.

Our Ultimate Fibriod Treatment Benefits

With Our prescribe treatment and help, you should be able to achieve the following

1.Eliminate all types and sizes of fibroids quickly, naturally and safely

2.Prevent heavy periods, bleeding,
cramping and clotting permanently

3.Eliminate the pain and bloating
associated with Uterine Fibroids

4.Get rid of excessive weight

5.Become more relaxed and enjoy
excellent sleep

6.Eliminate most digestive disorders

7.Feel lighter, healthier, look younger and more energetic.

8.Experience enhanced elimination, clockwork periods, thicker hair and healthier skin and nails

9.Have increased mental clarity,
enthusiasm and vitality.

10.Save N350,000 and avoid the costs and consequences of surgery.
Re: How To Eliminate FIBRIODS Without SURGERY Or DRUGS by samusonite: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Your Result Is Guaranteed

You are covered with 100% money back GUARANTEED, If after using the treatment after
a month and there is no reduction in sizes.

We refund you all your money back

We would require a scan before and after treatment

HOW MUCH WILL THE TREATMENT COST ME?

Before we tell you how much you need to pay for the treatment
it is very important first that you run a recent scan and send to us for us to know which catgory your fibriod falls into looking at the types below:

Small or Very Large Uterine Fibroids

Subserosal Uterine Fibroids

Submucosal Fibroids

Broad Ligament Fibroids

Cervical Fibroids

Intramural Fibroids

Pedunculated Fibroids

Calcified Fibroids

FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE YOU BELONG WE WOULD NEED A RECENT SCAN

IF YOU HAVE DONE A RECENT SCAN ALREADY SEND US OR CALL

We Also Have Effective Treatment On the Following

Ovarian Cyst- Like Fibriod, We need to know the size (same cost with Fibriod)

Fallopian Tube Blockage

Endometriosis

Hormonal Imballance

Infertility Male and Female

Low Sperm Count

ALL OUR TREATMENT ARE NATURAL AND HAS NO SIDE EFFECT

RESULT GUARANTEED

(1) (Reply)

(%***longrich Products Here***%) / Health Benefits Of Aloe Power,marina Spa And Buchu Power / Lasting Solution To Sperm Leakages (eda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.