Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner (24089 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by ayusco85(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by cole265(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Impressive. Congratulations Plateau ppl. On your freedom

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by jbjackson(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by ehispapa(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
papiforreal:
Alhamdulillah! All the sensible States in Nigeria have collectively say No to people destroying party except useless yeebos.
t

Why the hate? Must they accept what you want? Your type is the prproblem of this country.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Seriallinks(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
APC on the plateau, so suprising.

That is what "change" means grin Plateau goes with the flow. Fresh wind of change on the Plateau!

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Impunity of baba Jang has cost pdp plateau state.
Yeah pple didnt vote for GNS cos he is Jang's Nephew.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by simongonner: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Haters keep on hating... APC for life
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
papiforreal:
Alhamdulillah! All the sensible States in Nigeria have collectively say No to people destroying party except useless yeebos.
stu.pid man of the year

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by janeteubena: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2015
closely contested; the WILL of the people indeed. unlike South south and South East. Oya Jonah Hang congratulate him.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Seriallinks:

That is what "change" means grin Plateau goes with the flow. Fresh wind of change on the Plateau!
i hope its a Good Change sha. Pple didnt allow us sleep, Gunshots, Music and celebration everywia.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Seriallinks(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
Yeah pple didnt vote for GNS cos he is Jang's Nephew.

Exactly! I love this PVC, it's hard to play any wayo with it! Jega has finally given us a good weapon grin

Any person wey fvck-up we go vote am out!

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Burger01(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
sinkhole:
I think I like Plateau politics; when national was pdp, they were pdp and now that national is apc they don move come apc grin unlike Ekiti, always in opposition
Don't mind the stomach infrastructure people angry Dem like to eat their future. They don't think about their generation sad

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by san316(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2015
The end of Jang dynasty.

And that was how peace finally returned to plateau state.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by otunba9ja: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
tushburg:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jubilation-in-plateau-as-inec-declares-apc-lalong-winners/

GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN 16 VOTES IS MORE THAN 19....IN GOV'S FORUM PDP ELECTION STYLE[b][/b]

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by pawesome(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
I stil cant blive my eyes...Sha de didnt vote for party,de voted tribalism..Baba Jang wanted makin d tin family business..from him to his Cousin n d people of plateau said it should be rotated..guess dis translates evrytin

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by owie05(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
unbelievable angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by darkjorse: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2015
sinkhole:
I think I like Plateau politics; when national was pdp, they were pdp and now that national is apc they don move come apc grin unlike Ekiti, always in opposition
If you don't know plateau politics just keep quite they are voting people not party. The PDP candidate is a nephew to the present Governor and Plateau people said NO. Jonah Jang wanted to keep power in his family

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Seriallinks:

Exactly! I love this PVC, it's hard to play any wayo with it! Jega has finally given us a good weapon grin

Any person wey fvck-up we go vote am out!
i knew Lalong was goin to win when i heard that GNS lost in DU, his own village. I so love d PVC eh, Jang trying to rule the plateau as if it belongs to his Father.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
You people should leave my Ekiti people oooooooo cheesy grin grin grin grin
It's not a bad thing to love free food and free toilets! cheesy
It's easy to win election there! Give them free food! THATS ALL.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Burger01(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2015
papiforreal:
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Kennedykak(f): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Finally the people of Plateau have spoken. Jang wanted to make Plateau state his own empire but thanks to God Almighty. He can proceed to the senate; come 4years APC will collect his seat.

His impunity and pride, cost PDP that seat. This is good for democracy. Indeed pride goes before a fall.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
As for Abians, seems they are ready to do everything to embrace CHANGE. As long as they kick out PDP, for any party at all, it's still change!

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Mazazi(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
jst wat we wanted on d pla2....
Godwin

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by tosin481: 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
thank you Jesus, democracy is working
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by authority2006(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Unbelievable! That's what happens when people's votes count.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Dexema(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Criosly!! I had given plateau to pdp in my calculations,Wow congrats Lalong.
Funny enuf I kinda liked that pdp dude gwayok e get brain small buh it seems Baba jangs politics of ethnicity has backfired.
I hope this dosent lead to any kinda violence “on the plateau“.

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Mogten(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Keenly contested. The Plateau people voted based on individuals, not party or religion. Despite that Plateau state is about 90% Christians, I believe Simon Lalong will give the muslims in the state the respect that they deserve as Nigerians and as a people. Jang disrespected them for far too long. Towards a united and progressive Plateau!

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by janvier27(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
slap1:
The names they answer in that state though.
The present deputy gov's name is longjan. grin

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by gidjah(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2015
You called a whole race useless?,are you sure you have moral charisma at all? Are you sure your familly taught you honour of words usage in the public? Pls grow up boy, tinubu use to be on opposing side untill now, have you ever called the yoruba race useless over that one act?pls let us learn to be matured with words in the public, it will potray the kind of familly we come from, God bless you. To my igbo brothers out there ,pls keep the economic mast high, ONWARD FOREVER.Pls I am not from the East for your info, just a beneficiary of their good business accumen
papiforreal:

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
dickrider:
[size=16pt] undecided

Can someone please tell me the total number of states APC has won so far?[/size]
They've won 20 states so far

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Seriallinks(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
i knew Lalong was goin to win when i heard that GNS lost in DU, his own village. I so love d PVC eh, Jang trying to rule the plateau as if it belongs to his Father.

Greedy man! If not for this PVC, Jang would have enthroned his Nephew without any question. I heard he won one of the Senatorial seats in PL; so he wants to switch position with his Nephew but his plan has failed LOL grin Power hungry cretin! Smh

What a shame! He even lost in his Village! Smh

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by bobcharly(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
CHANGE everywhere...he just had to win....his people accepted him....so who is Jang not to fall in line...

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner / Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill