Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner (24056 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2015
ManirBK:
with all this but u still voted JONAJANG to win senate position.pls explain fully why?
can u show me d part wia i said i voted for Jonah Jang?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
IbnSultaan:
No Gunshot knockout / Fireworks were use
i heard gunshots wia i stay.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Panshow(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
I trust my people. Jang haven't seen anything yet. He'll realize his mistake when we begin to squeeze his balls.
Very stupidd old man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by juman(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
APC on the plateau, so suprising.

Unbelievable.

nigeria has really changed.

Those apc guys ran fantastic campaigns across the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Panshow(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm sure Senator Joshua Dariye & JT Useni will soon defect to APC. That's when Jang will realize that his balls are on fire.
He thinks he can play around with people anyhow. He'll CRYYYYY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kennedykak:
Finally the people of Plateau have spoken. Jang wanted to make Plateau state his own empire but thanks to God Almighty. He can proceed to the senate; come 4years APC will collect his seat.

His impunity and pride, cost PDP that seat. This is good for democracy. Indeed pride goes before a fall.

May this victory mark the return of peace to this State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dexema:
Criosly!! I had given plateau to pdp in my calculations,Wow congrats Lalong.
Funny enuf I kinda liked that pdp dude gwayok e get brain small buh it seems Baba jangs politics of ethnicity has backfired.
I hope this dosent lead to any kinda violence “on the plateau“.
Thought they are all Berom?
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
gaskiya kuwa, they finished Pauline Tallen with dat song, lol
I think that Song fits GNS: no senate seat, no gubernatorial seat. As for Jang, he has a senate seat in his pocket- tsuntsu.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by fritxie101(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Today in Plateau we have gained our freedom, from the tyranny of a dictator father called Jang, from his son also, who was empowered to loot us to death, and from his mischievious wife who hv diverted all our funds to her home town in Kaduna, and lastly frm d PDP gubernotorial aspirant, who though has a gudname politicaly, buh is so foolish, and shameless to walk in the path of a biggot governor.
2dae, we have finallyy showed them the power of collective will of the masses is greater than the billions they possess.
Changie ya zama dolle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by fritxie101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
joker5180:

I think that Song fits GNS: no senate seat, no gubernatorial seat. As for Jang, he has a senate seat in his pocket- tsuntsu.
Broos u didn't even add d last one sef. D complete version goes like dis:
No senate seat, no gubernotorial seat and no kidney.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
fritxie101:

Broos u didn't even add d last one sef. D complete version goes like dis:
No senate seat, no gubernotorial seat and no kidney.
Lolz! You have to explain the last part; what has he got to do with 'kidney'?
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
dickrider:
[size=16pt] undecided

Can someone please tell me the total number of states APC has won so far?[/size]
hmmmm. dis girl go dey hammer dick wellu wellu oooo. See d moniker.!!! Akwei bura tanshi
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Panshow:
I'm sure Senator Joshua Dariye & JT Useni will soon defect to APC. That's when Jang will realize that his balls are on fire.
He thinks he can play around with people anyhow. He'll CRYYYYY!!!
Thought they have already done so, read a story like that last week.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Panshow:
I trust my people. Jang haven't seen anything yet. He'll realize his mistake when we begin to squeeze his balls.
Very stupidd old man.
please free d balls so dat air blows it. don't squeeze it. Ejooo

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Impunity of baba Jang has cost pdp plateau state.
16 is greater dab 19
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
gomawan:
for fist time
yes.!! it is because 16 is greater dan 19
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Beamborla(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
wrench:
You Really Wished GNS Won Just Because Tyoden Is Lalong Deputy? Or Where Exactly Do You Belong?
I gave GNS my full support because I believe in him more than Lalong.

Then I don't like Tyoden

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by wrench: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Then I don't like Tyoden
Oite
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by fritxie101(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
joker5180:

Lolz! You have to explain the last part; what has he got to do with 'kidney'?
D aspirant donated his kidney to Jang, wen d old mans kidneyy was failing him, it was brokered as part of d deal for all d favours dt he is benefiting nw.
Pple tot it was a rumour at first buh it got confirmed, frm reliable sources close to d senator.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by fritxie101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Beamborla:

Then I don't like Tyoden
All I believedd in is change.
A Change from father to son administration, which was about to b passed to a cousin.
That's wat I believe in.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by saheed2532(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow! That's nice...they should just do well.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
16 is greater dab 19

The singular greed of the Governors of Plateau and Benue states has become disastrous for the pdp. You don't hijack the senatorial slot and still insist to decide who succeed you as if you own the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Smurfette:
i heard gunshots wia i stay.
ok
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by dachpee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Jega connection against GNS in Plateau State.

As of last by 8pm GNS was leading with about 22000, remaining just two local governments, where he is also leading. Jega called the inec commissioner and told him APC must win in Plateau, and when police sent everyone away, they manipulated the figures of Jos North and Wase. Where two polling units recorded about 40,000 votes. instead of the results to be announced on local stations and radio the next day by 9am to our greatest surprise we heard in national news that Lalong of the APC had won the election. Well everything happens for a reason, God knows the best

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by abubkhr: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
dickrider:
[size=16pt] undecided

Can someone please tell me the total number of states APC has won so far?[/size]

I think it is around 21 now Plateau inclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Dexema(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
pak:

You definitely know Plateau politics well
thanks and regards
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Kennedykak(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
joker5180:

May this victory mark the return of peace to this State.
Amen
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Panshow(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
joker5180:

Thought they have already done so, read a story like that last week.
Not yet, but it's clear from their body language that they're gonna defect immediately after their swearing in.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Panshow(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
dachpee:
The Jega connection against GNS in Plateau State.

As of last by 8pm GNS was leading with about 22000, remaining just two local governments, where he is also leading. Jega called the inec commissioner and told him APC must win in Plateau, and when police sent everyone away, they manipulated the figures of Jos North and Wase. Where two polling units recorded about 40,000 votes. instead of the results to be announced on local stations and radio the next day by 9am to our greatest surprise we heard in national news that Lalong of the APC had won the election. Well everything happens for a reason, God knows the best
Tarrrr... Blatant lie made from hell. Be sincere to yourself, there was no way GNS could have won this election even after the massive rigging in Jos South and Barkin Ladi.
Re: Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner by Smurfette(f): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
joker5180:

d song didnt even fit Pauline, na GNS d song fit pass since he allowed Jang to decieve him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEDC Power Station On Fire In Edo (Video) / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Theresa May Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.