Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. (828 Views)

Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner / APC WILL WIN RIVERS GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by Samunique(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
The PDP candidate for gubernatorial election in Rivers state has been declared the winner of the just concluded gubernatorial election. The Governor elect scored over one million votes to defeat his rival Dakuku Peterside of the APC.

Source 95.1 fm
Re: Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by zeal22(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
I pity Rivers people voting in who you cannot vote out after 4 yrs if he does not perform! Smh
Re: Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2015
zeal22:
I pity Rivers people voting in who you cannot vote out after 4 yrs if he does not perform! Smh
that one doesn't concern u.
Make he entre first.

I dnt biliv anybody wld not want to perform now...if they want to really return
Re: Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by Vicadonis(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Whether Amechi likes it or not... PDP owns rivers state...
#Sinceretruth
Re: Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Who is wike?
We don't knw him here in france
Re: Official : Wike Declared The Winner Of Rivers Gubernatorial Election. by bewla(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
good for them if u have A P C governor and your house of rep member and senate are p d p it wont work so good luck to them let them manager well for ad lagos is marginalise back then will the be also marginalise in founding i will c u when u get there

(1) (Reply)

First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari / Jonathan Prays For Buhari’s Govt / Now That A Woman Is The Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.