Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (35782 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Election Results / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by theV0ice: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bexson:

You were trying to insinuate that APC would have won Imo during presidentials. That it was rigged

far from it my dear friend.....

But it's very atrocious and wicked to make it look like everybody in Imo state hates buhari which is exactly the picture you painted with your post

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by waternogetemeny: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jega and his Inec rigging team must not rig Imo State. Okorocha obviously have lost in Imo and that was why they cancel so many votes to cheat PDP.

Jega has rigged almost all the states in this election but will be exposed, if he tries any nonsense in Imo State.

Imo state traditionally is a PDP State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by PassingShot(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
philips70:

What's this betrayal most of you are on about? What a myopic and visionless reasoning. Do you know the amount of personal supporters Jonathan has in the north is more than the ones Buhari has in the south? Do you know how many northern establishments in the north who would have given their lives to see Buhari doesn't get close to Abuja if not for the will and the resilience of the Nigerian people? This traitor issue is the most stupid word I have heard in this dispensation. Jonathan and mama Peace are sharing loot with lots of Muslims and northerners whilst you wallop in abject poverty yet you scream traitor to people who chose to be men of their own. It's a pity.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by ceejayluv(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
PointB:
Loath him or love him, one think you can't take away from Rochas is that he's a maverick.

i don't support his 'free education' policy because of the way it was implemented and also because I believe base on the fact on ground, free education is not Imo State immediate need. But if the people want him back and the oppositions (PDP and APGA) are unable to forge a united front to rescue (or wrestle) Imo State from him, then let him continue to be governor.

Hopefully, he see his mistakes and improve on them.

APC should make no mistake, Imo State voting for Rochas is far from voting for APC! The vote is for the man, not his party!
Well , the free education policy is an implementation of U.B.E policy. He's decided to pay the counterpart funds and has done justice to the policy in the state. I don't think that can count as a minus anytime.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by theV0ice: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Jega and his Inec rigging team must not rig Imo State. Okorocha obviously have lost in Imo and that was why they cancel so many votes to cheat PDP.

Jega has rigged almost all the states in this election but will be exposed, if he tries any nonsense in Imo State.

some have been saying Igbos and particularly Imolites don't vote for parties but individuals??

Is it only individuals in PDP that that statement covers?? wink
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by PassingShot(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
garriboy:

Just one question; have u heard from ihedioha? Cos that's the norm here on NL, u jump into conclusion the moment u hear from one side. Have u even confirmed okorocha's explanation of pvcs collected from inec? Its same tin wit wat happened during d oba's speech. The moment the report came out some were already defending or condemning him even b4 it was confirmed. Always here from at least a 2nd party 1st before u try to form one kain statistician

Mister, number of PVC's collected is a public knowledge.

And the current result as declared by INEC is also in the public domain.

So what is your argument?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by tickertop(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rochas we are behind you. You will remain our Governor... No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by adeA1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eh Ndigbo wit this their politic of Hatred!!!! I keep wonderin wat cud ve bn our faith should APC went ahead then n choose VP from Ndigbo as it wz widely preassumed then- thank God sha.

Evnthou Owelle is from the SE we cnt wait to support HIM in HIS federal post asiparatn in d future
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Bexson: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
theV0ice:

far from it my dear friend.....

But it's very atrocious and wicked to make it look like everybody in Imo state hates buhari which is exactly the picture you painted with your post
I was responding to an idio.t Who said because APC won in Imo gubernatorial, that means the presidential was rigged in the favor of PDP.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by waternogetemeny: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
theV0ice:

some have been saying Igbos and particularly Imolites don't vote for parties but individuals??

Is it only individuals in PDP that that statement covers?? wink

U cannot rig Imo State too, It is guaranteed their will be trouble. Warning!

Jega can rig people that accept Buhari, igbos are not one of them.

Rig Imo and cancel the whole election. Just get greedy!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Forwetinnah: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Are APC contestants this useless and desperate? Any state won by them is free and fair. The ones won by PDP is a lengthy story to be read in our dailies. What is really wrong with these people??

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Olutola88(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:

And OBJ is.not corrupt? I hate yoruba peopke
You hate Yoruba people? What then is the difference between your statement and that of Oba of Lagos? I think yours is even worse

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Bexson: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u see ur life,so u also want north to vote for ogogoro clueless zoologist that sponsor and allow terrorist to kill their brothers and kidnap their sisters,
Are the terrorists Northerners or Southerners?
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by ceejayluv(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Where did you get that pile of crap from?.. Apga has been doing well in IMO in previous elections but were out-rigged. "unfortunately", rochas decided to b|tch off to APC doing serious harm to apga's regional conquest ambition. He's been forgiven but I doubt apc will survive there after he's gone.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by theV0ice: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bexson:
I was responding to an idio.t Who said because APC won in Imo gubernatorial, that means the presidential was rigged in the favor of PDP.

ok
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Drenix(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
My people,my people... I think our governor deserves 2 rule imo state again. He has done so much 4 our state(imo). Ihedioha wud take us bak 2 d prison. God bles imo state! God bles Nigeria!! God bless Africa........

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by theV0ice: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:

U cannot rig Imo State too, It is guaranteed their will be trouble. Warning!

Jega can rig people that accept Buhari, igbos are not one of them.

Rig Imo and cancel the whole election. Just get greedy!

I have no problem with that my friend. They should relocate all the resident commissioners in Nigeria to Imo state for the supplementary election to ensure fairness.

may the best man win
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Forwetinnah: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Mister, number of PVC's collected is a public knowledge.

And the current result as declared by INEC is also in the public domain.

So what is your argument?

The whole 2015 election is a sham!! The rigging started right from Jegas INEC, the distribution of PVCs/Polling units in the SS/SE with the help of some brainless indigenes from the region..unfortunately the PDP found out too late.
Dr Femi Aribisala's interview with the PUNCH is really an eye opener. We will be waiting in 2019. ..1st mumu, no be mumu
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by TeamSimple(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
This man is the only reason am still inlove with yeebos politics..Owelle GBOYEGA UMAR Rochas. grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by anwe: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25: 11:46am
Okorocha is a better politician than Ihedioha. Ihedioha should concede defeat like his weak boss GEJ

Is it only PDP that has the right to concede defeat ? See Rivers & Akwa Ibom, APC s are bad loosers just like their leaders.

GEJ for life..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by tunwumi: 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
People like u need to be schooled in mathematics and logic as its obvious that's your problem before ethnicity becloud your sense of reason

truefact:

Only visionary because he is betraying his people... Just as you lots always do.. . . Bunch of betrayals

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by PointB: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceejayluv:

Well , the free education policy is an implementation of U.B.E policy. He's decided to pay the counterpart funds and has done justice to the policy in the state. I don't think that can count as a minus anytime.

The UBE does not cover tertiary education, unlike Rochas 'free eduation.' Can you say he did 'justice' his promised free tertiary education? The policy was not properly thought through, poor articulated, and haphazardly implemented.

I prefer a thinking leader for Imo State, Rochas is not one. I doubt if Iheanacho or Ihedioha are either.

Iheanocho of course has his military background, while Ihedioha, just like Rochas, is more or less a career politician. All poor choices.

Someone in the mold of Peter Obi or Akpabio is what Imo State need. I'll even settle for Willie Obiano.

Look like we are stuck with Rochas for another four years! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
omaiyale:
SECONDED

This clearly shows the Presidential election was rigged
Shut up, in front of Buhari Imo ppl told him they will not vote for him , but will vote for Rochas
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Helkayklassic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
truefact:

Only visionary because he is betraying his people... Just as you lots always do.. . . Bunch of betrayals

You can betray ur people, if collaborating with them is of no use.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by waternogetemeny: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
PointB:

The UBE does not cover tertiary education, unlike Rochas 'free eduation.' Can you say he did 'justice' his promised free tertiary education? The policy was not properly thought through, poor articulated, and haphazardly implemented.

I prefer a thinking leader for Imo State, Rochas is not one. I doubt if Iheanacho or Ihedioha are either.

Iheanocho of course has his military background, while Ihedioha, just like Rochas, is more or less a career politician. All poor choices.

Someone in the mold of Peter Obi or Akpabio is what Imo State need. I'll even settle for Willie Obiano.

Look like we are stuck with Rochas for another four years! cry cry

If a gun is fired at Rochas, he wont die abi?

No way Rochas is claiming Imo State, election remains inconclusive and will be held in those areas the result was cancel.

It is not over, not by a long shot
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
anwe:
Sweetguy25: 11:46am

Is it only PDP that has the right to concede defeat ? See Rivers & Akwa Ibom, APC s are bad loosers just like their leaders.

GEJ for life..
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by daresimon(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181390-okorocha-says-imo-supplementary-election-unnecessary-claims-victory.html

Sometimes I wish amadioha could just strike some of these manipulators of election results.

This rigging is way too rampant in the east for crying out loud.

Well if amadioha cannot do it, then I think Shango can help them with the thunderstrike.

Owelle seems to be the only sensible man from that east that I respect. The rest are just part of bandwangons.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by waternogetemeny: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rochas should return to Katsina where he is from and join Buhari.

If Rochas is Ndiigbo only hope of Presidency, we no want. HausaFulani continue to rule us.

Jega should try any nonsense in Imo and see madness worst than Rivers.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
omaiyale:
SECONDED

This clearly shows the Presidential election was rigged
You are uninformed! What about those states that PDP won in the north that APC won in Presidential. I just hate that level of brainlessness among APC supporters.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by NZEGWUAGU(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
How can you insult Igbos by saying Rochas is the only remaining visionary Igbo leader? What makes him visionary? Perhaps it is because he dances to the whims and caprices of Hausas and Yorubas. For me Rochas is simply a desperate politician who thinks he will be accepted more by other Nigerians by betraying the Igbos.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by jomoh: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abagworo:

Rochas Okorocha is so popular that normal votes surpassed PDP rigging even with armed thugs, police and army. That is what you get when a Governor is for the masses. Any statistician that does analysis of the result will get clear bias. Okorocha won 21 out of 27 LGAs and PDP got over 300thousand votes by winning in only 6. Ihedioha and all those involved should be jailed for this insult to common sense.

This same thing happened during presidential election in Lagos.

APC won 15 local government out of 20. PDP won only 5 yet the margin was just a little above 100k.

The way PDP rigs just amazes, it only leaves you questioning their votes statistically.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
In my audacity of faith, I have already congratulated him since yesterday.
The size of your faith is the size of your strength.
Trust God always 24/7.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.