Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) (1314 Views)

The Otedola Ladies Step Out In Style For Temi Otedola's Tea Party / Worlds Most Expensive Wedding.sultan Of Brunei Son In Mind Boggling Splendor Pix / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by ludamix(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
The son of the Sultan of Brunei, one of the world's
richest men, has wed bride Dayangku Raabi'atul
'Adawiyyah Pengiran Haji Bolkiah in a spectacular
ceremony at the monarch's 1,788-room palace in
Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan. Prince Abdul
Malik, 31, exchanged vows with 22 year old Dayangku in front of crowds of friends and family, nobility and foreign dignitaries amid splendour.
The wedding which is taking place over a period of 11 days started last Sunday, 5 April, with the royal
marriage proposal ceremony.
The newlyweds' matching gold outfits were both
embellished with diamonds, while blushing bride
Raabi'atul carried a bouquet made of dazzling gems,
rather than flowers.
The Prince is the youngest child of the Sultan, Hassanal Bolkiah, and his wife, Queen Saleha, and is second in the line of succession to become the next Sultan of Brunei.
According to The Brunei Times, also in attendance
were seven Malaysian state rulers and the governor
of Saudi Arabia, and this is the first time that the
couple have appeared together since the festivities
started on 5 April . The location of the wedding, the dazzling Istana Nural Iman palace is situated in Brunei's capital, Bandar Seri Begawan. It is considered the largest residential palace in the world, with 1,788 rooms, five grand swimming pools, 257 bathrooms, and a 110-car garage.
Re: Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by ludamix(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Photos

Re: Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by ludamix(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2015
More photos

Re: Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by faithfuldon7(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
u mean 11 days for wedding. What a waste of resources. Is possible the girl can't cook or she get side guy

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by goodmorning40: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
faithfuldon7:
u mean 11 days for wedding. What a waste of resources. Is possible the girl can't cook or she get side guy
Are u mad? Why are u insulting the girl naa, jealousy, stop hating. U didn't think the man might not know how to fuuuk or he has concubines. Oloooodo

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Brunei's Son Weds In Lavish Style For 11 Days! (see Photos) by hahn(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
faithfuldon7:

First of all, you're are obviously a broke ass with a very low self esteem and most likely no future ambition.

That lady is NEVER going to cook because her husband will definitely provide the best chefs to prepare the most exquisite cuisines. She will also never wash clothes or do any home chore. Unlike you backward, suffering and smiling, retrogressive thinking, poverty stricken, low self esteem, lazy asssss men her husband is going to provide everything she will ever need. All she has to do is support him, keep him in a positive frame of mind so he can rule his country well.

As for me, I'm going to keep working hard till I can provide this and even more for my wife. I suggest you do the same.

Keme

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!!!! Terry G Takes Off His Dreads….. Says I Am Free / Tekno, Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Post Hot 3some Selfie Together. / My Man Crush Is John Dumelo- Actress Bimbo Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.