Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The End Time Is Come! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Time Is Come! (1117 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / "...Ye Shall Recieve Power After The Holy Ghost Is Come Upon You" For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Time Is Come! by Nomso(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
I am Jesus
•Pastors are anti-Christ, says preacher with 3 wives, 3 kids
By OLAJIRE ISHOLA
Sunday, January 25, 2009

If you are a believer of the prophecies in the Christians holy writ, then we are indeed in the end time. Barely two months ago, Sunday Sun exclusively reported the story of a man in Lagos, who claims to be Christ’s only viceroy on earth, revealing the unpleasant happenings in his enclave. Yet, before our very eyes, another one has emerged, brazenly proclaiming himself the Jesus Christ that true believers are earnestly expecting.

Amazingly, unlike Jesus of Nazareth, the Enugu State-born ThankGod Chukwuma (his earthly name) is married (for the third time) and has children.

Sunday Sun witnessed his wedding in December last year at his Ikeja, Lagos-based church - ThankGod Awaited Liberation Ministry - where he personally presided over the exchange of marital vows with his bride, Vivian.
Speaking exclusively, the controversial cleric retorted: “I am not a man of God, but Jesus Christ…I’m the one that is to come…I’m the Christ that is to come the second time. I have been saying that the kingdom of God has come.”

Stirring more controversy, Chukwuma took potshots at pastors, whom he labeled anti-Christ, saying his mission is to wage war against them (pastors).

Excerpts:
Congratulations on your wedding. As a man of God, how was your early life?
How can you call me a man of God? We are talking about the Christ. I believe you know it but pretend not to know. I believe you should know the difference between a man of God and Christ. If you don’t know, you are hearing it from the horse’s mouth – I’m the Jesus Christ you have been expecting. I’m the promised one that will come; the one you’ve read about in the Bible that he will come the second time; the one you call his name everyday; the one you pray by his name everyday; your only way to God. That Jesus Christ of Nazareth; King of the Jews; the Lion of Judah; the beginning and the end; the first and the last; your Alpha and Omega; the salt of life.

Can we then refer to you as Jesus Christ?
It seems you don’t understand what I am saying. I’m the one that is to come. It is just that you are meeting me for the first time. I’m the Christ that is to come the second time. I have been saying that the kingdom of God has come. I want you to quote me word-for-word so that journalists will come to find out the truth; so that the truth will quickly get to others.

You may think you are wise, but by the time you come to Jesus, you will know that he is the beginning and end of wisdom in this world. You people have been fed tissues of lies while you were small, but Jesus Christ (referring to himself) has come to give you wisdom. You have been told that Jesus Christ will come for the second time but you did not know that he is here already.

My earthly name is ThankGod. I was born in a village called Nimo in Anambra State. When I was born, I was living from one person to the other. I did not have the opportunity of western education, meaning that I did not go to school, although I managed to go through primary school anyway. Even then, it was like one class in two years. I lived in the street for many years. I was a scavenger and I fed on the street.

All this while, the only thing I found out about myself was that I’m not an ordinary man. I kept telling my friends that I’m not an ordinary human being like them. If they read it in the papers now, if some of them are still alive, they will know what I have been saying that the Messiah has already come. I know many people would not believe because that was what they did when I first came into this world; they did not believe me. As you have been told in the book of life that the spirit of God will come upon you, there is something people don’t know about Christ.

In Matthew 11:25, God revealed my first coming to the wise people. But this time around, this is how God wanted it to happen. God’s wisdom is not like that of man. No one knows the father except the son and no one knows the son except the father. People claim today that they know God but they don’t. They have misled people and yet claim to be men of God. They do not know that I have come the second time.

I have come to make known the mysteries of this world; for you to understand the implication of what is going on. Nobody knows God except the Son, me of course. I know my father and my father knows me. I’m the only one who knows whether God called you. How then can you claim that God called you? Pastors are feeding you with lies. Most of (them) do not know the true son of God, which is me.

How can they claim that God called them without me endorsing it?
During Pentecost, when Jesus poured out the Holy Spirit, it was only the people that have the same focus with him that received the power. How many of these pastors are in true union with me? That is the reason you will know they are not of me. How can somebody come from nowhere and claim that God called him? I live in God and God lives in me. As we speak now, you are talking to God, the maker of everything.

How will the world recognise you?
I’m still coming to that; everything is going to manifest by itself. The point is, do your part and live the rest to God. Come to me all that are heavy laden, I will give you rest. All of you carrying heavy load, it is now time for you to have rest, and that is the reason I am calling you now. I am talking to the people carrying load and are tired. They are the set of people I came for the second time. They must come to me.

Let me tell you that the enemies of Christ are everywhere, and they call themselves men of God. I will continue saying it because that is the purpose of my coming the second time. In John 2:18 of the Bible, you were told that I will come. Many believe that the anti-Christ, which the book of my father talked about, is going to be one single soul. This is wrong. The enemies of Christ, that is my enemies, are the anti-Christ the book of my father talks about. I have come to wage war against them. People thought the anti-Christ is one. No. Pastors make people believe that the anti-Christ is one. But the Bible made it clear that they are many, meaning that they are more than one. The anti-Christ has come and the target is the church. All your pastors are anti-Christ. They are the ones that rebel against God. They have succeeded in deceiving many people.

Going by your claim that you are Jesus that has come the second time, how would you change the doctrine?
Read Acts of Apostles 1:6-11. The coming of the son of man is given unto men. It is not the glory of anybody to know except my father in the heaven. The son of man has come, (but) nobody knows except those that are in the spirit. The verse that confuses many of you is that when Jesus returns all eyes will see him. But I’m telling you, the wisdom of God is not like that of man. The son of man has come but people are repeating the way they rejected me the first time.

When the Bible says that all eyes will see him, many don’t know that it is talking of spiritual eyes not physical eyes. Enemies have used this verse to choke people. These people know but they don’t want you to know the truth so that they will be feeding on you, People don’t know that the way Jesus was taken to heaven, so also is the mystery of his coming the second time. It takes those in the spirit to know that I have come.

When Jesus first came, he did not marry. But you got married on December 7, 2008
When I came first, I did not marry. It was people, I mean Pharisees and Sadducees, that did not allow me to get marry. During my first coming, God sent me to come and liberate you people. That was the reason I did not marry coupled with the wickedness of the Pharisees and Sadducees. I know that people will be amazed about all these things, but I’m telling you what to expect from the son of man.

The way I came before is not the way I came now, so that the wisdom of my father God will be justified. When you go to John 17:18, it is now my duty to transform you people in the whole world to my kingdom. I know that you are among those (referring to the reporter) who claim that Christ lives in you. Have you ever seen that Christ apart from your meeting me today? How can you say I live in you when you have not accorded me due respect and accept me fully into your life?

I want to tell you that my first coming was to give you grace and salvation, but my second coming is for revenge. I came with my soldiers to revenge. You were told that he would come with iron rod in his hand. Heavenly soldiers followed me. That is what is happening now.

Can you justify why you are married?
I told you that the way I came first is not the way I came now. In my first coming, people did not allow me to marry because of their wickedness. Let me tell you, this is not my first marriage. I don marry before. This one I marry now is my third wife (speaking in Pidgin English). When I was on the streets, I married the first wife. That one gave me one son. She later left me and I married the second one, who gave me a boy and a girl. As time went by, God showed me my true wife. The enemy knew who I was. That is the reason they sent wrong women to my life at first.

Remember that when I first came, Satan took me to the mountain after I fasted for 40 days and nights. The same way he sent two women first until the manifestation of the son of man. The wrong ones were sent first. When God transformed me was when I knew I married the wrong women. I have just married the one God wants me to marry. You can ask my followers; I announced my marriage, even when the second wife was still around. I had wanted to say it before then but my father, God, said I should keep quiet until the appointed time.

The way God wanted it to go was the way it went. The one I’m married to now is my own wife, given to me by my own father. I had three children before I married this one. (People would say “what God joined together let no man put asunder.” Na lie, asunder dey inside Bible. Go to the book of Ezra 10:1-44. Your so-called pastors will not want you to see that portion of the Bible. God is not wicked. If you marry a wife and she is giving you problem, you need to divorce her. God does not want you to suffer.

What you are saying is that the second coming of Christ, which is the hope of Christians, is no more realistic since you are here?

This is exactly what I have been explaining. People should stop expecting me. I’m here among them now. Therefore they should come and worship me in truth and in spirit. You can imagine that the man I healed of 14 years stroke gave me this place of worship. Revelation 19:5-10 confirms all I have been telling you. Verse seven talks about the wedding of the Lamb. The Lamb here is me and the wedding talked about is that between me and my wife.

Pastors talk of rapture, but I have come. They did not let you know because of their greed. They are my enemy; they want to lead you people to hell fire.
The Bible predicted that Jesus will reign for 1000 years before the world will come to an end. Is this the 1000 years?

You don’t need to ask me this question because I’m waiting for directive from my father in heaven. Just believe that your Lord has come. The only problem I think you people have is that, how are you going to bow for him since he came in human flesh? Those who said it is difficult to believe are those that will perish. As you have come, I am going to release my soldiers and angels who will be protecting you against evils. Even those witches and wizards from your village cannot harm you again. I have released my anointing upon you. I live in God and he lives in me.

The Bible says the judgment of God will start from His house, which is the church. Can you explain this?
You people think that judgment is physical. No! The judgment is spiritual. I have told you that evil altars shall be pulled down and you will see the manifestation that I have spoken. My soldiers will invade them. You will see that all these churches under fake pastors will perish because I did not call them. Not that they will be arrested; they have been arrested already. The judgment has come upon the world.

Why did your second coming take place in Nigeria and not in Israel like the first?
It was a spiritual strategy. My mother bore me in Nigeria. For you to know that I’m the true Christ, my mother’s name is Mary while her husband is called Joseph. What evidence do you want again? You people can carry out your investigation. They live in Enugu town. God is only repeating history for you to see so that your stubbornness can be taken care of. In Acts of Apostles 1:6, the disciples asked Jesus: “Will you still give the kingdom back to Israel?” Jesus told them that it is His father in heaven that can decide. I’m telling you that Nigerians are Jews as well; don’t let anybody deceive you. When we talk about 12 tribes of Israel, is it not the 12 different languages we are talking about. All those tribes have been abolished. They have been scattered throughout the world. Africans are Jews, Britons, Americans even Nigerians are Jews.

So, can you explain why Obama emerged as President of America?

That is just an indication that I, the Jesus Christ you are talking about, have come. That is all I can tell you on that question for now, because it has been written that when unusual things are happening, know that the son of man has come.

How are you going to solve the Niger Delta issue?
What is going on in the Niger Delta, the people have not known me in the area. It is when they recognise me that I’m going to settle their case, including the Bakassi Peninsula, because I have my soldiers all around to take care of all those places. Nigeria should recognise me first.

Are your soldiers human or spiritual beings?
Have you not been reading about the army of Christ? My soldiers are spiritual; you cannot see them with your naked eyes.

When are you taking us back to heaven?
That one is in God’s hands. If he commands me today that I should bring you people that have faith in me, so be it. This will take place when the whole world realises that Jesus is within them.

When Jesus first came, he propagated the gospel from town to town and village to village. How do you want to go about it now concerning the judgment you came with?

I have told you, the way I did it with disciples then is not the way I will do it now. I’m going to execute my programme one by one. You people will spread this gospel as you are about to do it now. Let journalists come and I will reveal many things to them.

Re: The End Time Is Come! by bindex(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
The end time has always been here, even Jesus told the people around him that their generation will not pass before he comes(he even told some one in particular that he will see him decend from the sky in all his glory as the son of God) and we all know what happened to thats story. There have been "false prophets" since the time of paul in the bible. Instead of Africans(Nigerians) thinking of how they will improve their lives, live better and more fullfilling lives, we are busy waiting on imaginary Gods to put an end to the entire world as we know it or take us to imaginary heavens where we will either worship them forever by singing endless songs of worship or sleep with 72 virgins and drink wine endlessly(in the Koran it is written that there will be rivers of wine in Aljanah). What a load of hogwash.
Re: The End Time Is Come! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
bindex:

The end time has always been here, even Jesus told the people around him that their generation will not pass before he comes(he even told some one in particular that he will see him decend from the sky in all his glory as the son of God) and we all know what happened to thats story. There have been "false prophets" since the time of paul in the bible. Instead of Africans(Nigerians) thinking of how they will improve their lives, live better and more fullfilling live, we are busy waiting on imaginary Gods to put an end to the entire world as we know it or take us to imaginary heavens where we will either worship them forever by singing endless songs of worship or sleep with 72 virgins and drink wine endlessly(in the Koran it is written that there will be rivers of wine in Aljanah). What a load of hogwash.

lmfao, what kind of egomaniacal psycho would want people singing his praises endlessly? After you run through the 72 virgins, what's next? Will females get 72 virgins too?

Bindex, they won't listen angry
Re: The End Time Is Come! by bindex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
Martian:

lmfao, what kind of egomaniacal psycho would want people singing his praises endlessly? After you run through the 72 virgins, what's next? Will females get 72 virgins too?

Bindex, they won't listen angry

Females will get 72 stalions. The writers of the koran really did'nt think about the females when they wrote their book, any way according to Allah in the Koran most of the women will end up in hell so why bother about them.
Re: The End Time Is Come! by kolaoloye(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2009
bindex:

Females will get 72 stalions. The writers of the koran really did'nt think about the females when they wrote their book, any way according to Allah in the Koran most of the women will end up in hell so why bother about them.

what part/surah of the Koran can i see this
Re: The End Time Is Come! by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
Lol e ya
Re: The End Time Is Come! by Easypizzy(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2009
, ke!! many still to come, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lmo eixt

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Approach To Parental Discipline: Jesus ordered killing of Kids / Pope Benedict Xvi Breaks Wrist After Slipping In Bath ( Hospitalised). / Christian Game: Bible Quotations Starting Or Containing "i Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.