Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others (21193 Views)

Igbos React To Agbaje's 'push APC To The Lagoon With Your Vote' Comment On Fb / Why I Prefer Ambode To Agbaje / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Babatundetinubu: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
You just broke the updated Rule#2. And deserve a ban. You have threatened my tribe, now I am so scared. Very scared of you.... Nonsense.

grin grin...joker....where did I threaten ur tribe....all these banning must stop... sad
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by TristanReveur: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Ambode is a fool and tinubu puppeteer, Wike is d boss, teaching Ameachi reason right from Adam, Ameachi is finished in Rivers state, with or without ministerial appointment he's nobody than son of useless palm wine tapper dat migrate from Amajiri, haters go to hell, Lagos is no mans land

Check this man's temperature o. Sorry sha...I know it can pain. Its as if you should kee yourself bah? If you too vex sef, you can try post election violence.

OmoAle.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by bashydemy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
Ambode is a fool and tinubu puppeteer, Wike is d boss, teaching Ameachi reason right from Adam, Ameachi is finished in Rivers state, with or without ministerial appointment he's nobody than son of useless palm wine tapper dat migrate from Amajiri, haters go to hell, Lagos is no mans land
What is this fool saying? Ameachi still remain the best in the entire SS, someone who stand and galantly fought with a sitting President and see the end of him and you are calling him names. God punish your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by moscobabs(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
son of the lagoon and yaba left patient grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

Most of you will still die in that Lagos lagoon. Do you think Oba Akinlu's curse will start working immediately? NO!. Omode bu iroko oun boju wo Eyin. Ko mo pe iroko kii se egbe baba enikan.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by MeoClark(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
I missed the lagoon celebration.Chai...my jacket will be of no use now.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by kumbalo2014: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

Cry baby...cry child of the cave
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by biGPoppaSays(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just hope this man reduces the cost of living in Lagos state and provide lucrative jobs for lagosians...
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by indeed123: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

It is talk like this that will make Oba of Lagos to change his mind about Lagoon for you people. Kintinuu
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Cool83(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
it pains u seriously, sorry
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by honourhim: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
'It is very easy for a man who won to extend hands of friendship to those who lost and very difficult for the man who lost to concede defeat in Nigeria. Jimi has done that which is difficult and he is the one my thanks goes more to. Jimi really tried to march Ambode, pulling a vote of over 600 thousand to march Ambode's 800 thousand plus. Our Yoruba brothers who are making a mockery of the igbos and Jimi should think twice. Is it not a big challenge for a man that non yorubas supported to pull such a huge number of votes in your land? if i came to your house and gave you a blow of over 50 percent of your strength aint it a sign that you are not strong as you claim? With the noise you people made here, one would have expected Ambode to win Jimi by not less than 80 percent but here is not the case.

The election has come and gone. Lets progress and leave all this bickerings abeg.
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Tunagy: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
coz na tinubu send ur gejtill2019 to otuoke,dtz y u de cry... omoALE jatijati tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by bamironautos: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

You are part of the wasted generation they told us about grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by akinboyepelumi1: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Yea my guy. But trust me some people don't like that move by the gov. elect. They would rather he sends a mocking tweet about his opponent; that's what gives them joy. Talk of boundless hatred na dem get am
Those are d foolish Politicians who create false enemy and used hopeless youths to promote violence #awonoloshi
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by omoiseselagba: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
ATTENTION SEEKER.YOU ARE IGNORED.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by benjsniper33: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

And in hell we are preparing the room for you to burn in its fiery pits.
The "lagos is no man's land" ballard starts from your tongue and ends from your lips. Take some actions as regards to that and let us see naw.
A son of a palm-wine tapper who rose to become a Governor of a state and is a powerful figure in the APC Party is a Groundbreaking feat that you and your flat-head folks should work hard to emulate. BUT NO Y'all greedy people take pleasure undertaking costly but fruitless attempts in claiming people's land.

But i want you flaties to ask yourselves this ONE question?? HAVE YOU EVEN TAKING YOUR LANDS YET?? FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by sartorius(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC RIGGED IN LAGOS. VOTER TURNOUT WAS LOWER THAN THE PRESEDENTIAL, YET TOTAL VOTES CAST WERE MORE IN THE GUBERNATORIAL. A LOT OF TOP UP IN EPE, IKORODU, MUSHIN, ALIMOSHO, IFAKO IJAIYE.U CAN ONLY RIGG WHERE HAVEPOPULAR SUPPORT.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Eljay24(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
When I hear "Ambo"
All I can think of is "Amstel Malta Box Office"
grin

E be like say na "film" dis guy come act 4 us
Tinubu don already write the script keep*
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by irishMO123(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
ha,man and their wahala,you still hating even after he has been elected in...why not focus on your life?? A piece of advise for you sir Hate causes distortion,it blocks you from your own vision

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by tompat86(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:
u b mumu
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Including this guy
cheesy cheesy cheesy anyone knows how many votes this chap scored/got sad grin grin
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by bigtt76(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hahaha.... I did the needful naaa! Ar case? cheesy grin

ebamma:
.how did u make it out of the lagoon?
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by Akiika: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
obibankz:

Hatred is poisonous!
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2015
ebamma:
.how did u make it out of the lagoon?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Extends Hand Of Partnership To Agbaje, Others by mobaking: 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
obibankz:
MANY ARE MAD,FEW ARE ROAMIN!G

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamise: BRT Vehicle Used Locally Built, Lacks Inbuilt Camera - Sanwo-Olu / CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter / Flight Lieutenant Agberia Ebiakpo Chapele Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.