Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Problems Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Please Help (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Please Help by ammamat(f): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
I can't make love with condom, and the worst is that my guy is cheating on me , am afraid of STD, HIV and pregnatcy.

I tried it once and it react on me.
Please how do i go about it.
Re: Problems Please Help by Gabry(f): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
Moderator, over to sexuality section. grin

Sistawoman and Simibrasil, over to you cool grin
Re: Problems Please Help by Gabry(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Gabrywyl says: Why dont you dump him? 
Re: Problems Please Help by smooooooth: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
you may wanna stick to something u can trust, something that stays faithful, and i suggest u get a stick of banana.
Re: Problems Please Help by Treetop20(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
use latex free condoms
Re: Problems Please Help by desthan(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
don't you get it, completely abstain from sex girl, or stick to smoooth's advice grin
Re: Problems Please Help by ammamat(f): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
yeah i treid as much as i can to abstain but my guy will not waNT TO UNDERSTAND AND HE WILL NOT BE FAITHFUL at times i do it so that he will not
think am starving him or maybe am having something doing outside, but yet he will not still be faithful.
It's also effecting my spiritual life.
But right now i told him that am not interested again, coz my life is in denger
Re: Problems Please Help by Busybody2(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
Ammamat, is this the guy who you asked us to solve that puzzle for or is this the virgin who likes anal or is this the randy one who you caught on top of his "cousin". Take a break, you don't have to be in a relationship all the time you know wink

Wanna know one of my favourite posts on NL, it was one you posted where you said;

"(5)In spite of lots of bad relationships, a great relationship is possible.
It doesn't matter if you have been "unlucky in love." All that matters is that you take the steps necessary to build a great relationship. It is essential these be different steps than the ones you have taken in the past".

Take your own advise on board, it will do you a whole lot of good wink
Re: Problems Please Help by LIMUEL(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2009
Busy_body:

Ammamat, is this the guy who you asked us to solve that puzzle for or is this the virgin who likes anal or is this the randy one who you caught on top of his "cousin". Take a break, you don't have to be in a relationship all the time you know wink

Wanna know one of my favourite posts on NL, it was one you posted where you said;

"(5)In spite of lots of bad relationships, a great relationship is possible.
It doesn't matter if you have been "unlucky in love." All that matters is that you take the steps necessary to build a great relationship. It is essential these be different steps than the ones you have taken in the past".

Take your own advise on board, it will do you a whole lot of good wink

I like this piece
Re: Problems Please Help by springss: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
ammamat:

I can't make love with condom, and the worst is that my guy is cheating on me ,  am afraid of STD, HIV and pregnatcy.

I tried it once and it react on me.
Please how do i go about it.

There are a couple of reasons why you react to condoms:

1. You could be allergic to rubber, in which case do not use latex condoms. There are hypoallergenic condoms made from polyurethane instead of latex.

2. If the condom had a spermicide, then you may have reacted to the spermicide.

3. A lack of lubrication may be an underlying cause also. So use plenty of water based lubricants if you must use a condom.

It appears you're really not into having sex, but doing it just to please your man. If that's the case then its most likely your irritation was caused by lack of proper lubrication. If you're shy about going to the condom aisle, you can ask your man to buy non-latex, spermicide free condoms and water based lubricant. If you still react then you may want to see a doctor.
Re: Problems Please Help by Magz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
First of all dump the guy. Don't let some jerk cheat on you and you just lay down and take it. Strengthen up, girl!! angry

Secondly, Stay abstinent until marriage. That means do not have sex unless you make a vow to stay with that person for all of your days and he vows the same to you.

Third, if you really feel like you are too weak to refrain from screwing, try Lamb Skin condoms. They are slightly less reliable, more comfortable, and do not contain any latex that could cause an allergic reaction.

Hope that helps.
Re: Problems Please Help by springss: 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
Magz:

Third, if you really feel like you are too weak to refrain from screwing, try Lamb Skin condoms. They are slightly less reliable, more comfortable, and do not contain any latex that could cause an allergic reaction.

Hope that helps.

Meaning that lamb condoms provide less protection against STDs when compared to latex or polyurethane. The bacteria and viruses that cause STD can pass through the porous wall of the 'natural' lamb condoms, hence I would not recommend lamb except you are not seeking protection against STDs.
Re: Problems Please Help by ammamat(f): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2009
thank you all for your kind responds, i really appreciate, is not the one i meat of top of the one he called cursin. I tried as much as i can to be abstain from it but the challenge here now is how do u know the good one.??
Re: Problems Please Help by cvibe: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
Get better condoms and stop using Gold Circle.
Re: Problems Please Help by ammamat(f): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2009
@Magz
Secondly, Stay abstinent until marriage. That means do not have sex unless you make a vow to stay with that person for all of your days and he vows the same to you.

Is not all about making vows to stay is the problem but what if the guy is not ready maybe playing over you, many things happen, guys nowadays won't mind making the vow but at the end of the day what they will do won't look like them, My people in the house am tire. is it a criam for one to be honest and sincere in relationship becoz i don't just understand anymore.
Re: Problems Please Help by ndubisius: 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
i think you've made a wise decision.for your guy to be cheating on you simply means he is dating you just because he wants to sleep with you.i will advice you to break up with him,though it may not be easy but its best if you want to have a successful future and besides, any body that do have regards for good will not do a thing like that.
Re: Problems Please Help by Omolola1(f): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
All this should be in Sexuality Forum, haba! undecided

make una no spoil small gal like me o, am very innocent o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Something 'Good' About STDs And HIV! Lol! / Which Way To Go? This Is Confusing! / All You Need To Know About Sugar Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.