Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Do I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask Her Out? (849 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask Her Out? by sharkur1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
we've been friends for more than 7yrs yet i have always secretly admired her but recently it grew. i dont know what she will say if i ask her out. Pls help me out
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Dvampire(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
ask her first. nobody be mind reader on nairaland to tell u what she will say. in fact her reply will give u the impetus to continue or not.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Moyola(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hehe!! orisirisii!!
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Ben13: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2009
you guys should continue as friends.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Czarskit(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2009
Ask her in. . .no need asking her out. tongue
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Hollysmile: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
Naturedly tell her u like her kind for a serious friendship.
Who knows, she may also have been waitin for u to spit it out. Guy, chop bone talk to her.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Hollysmile: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
Naturedly tell her u like her kind for a serious friendship.
Who knows, she may also have been waitin for u to spit it out. Guy, chop liver talk to her.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by bluespice(f): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
same way u do to other ladies
with respect and common sense
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by skydancer: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2009
I understand your ordeal. Looks strange asking someone out after about 7yrs of friendship, AS FOR ME, U shouldn't ask her out just lika any other person, First u need to show her that u love her. Do something u won't normally do. Like holding her hand for a longer time when shaking it, Gazing at her till your eyes both pop out, anything. She will get the message. Any you can then normally ask her out just like any other person
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by C2H5OH(f): 6:21am On Mar 26, 2009
Tease her. Try dropping hints and see if she picks up on them. If you boldly break the news to her you might ruin the friendship you have.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by HohDee(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

Tease her. Try dropping hints and see if she picks up on them. If you boldly break the news to her you might ruin the friendship you have.
wow! we knw ourselves.bt truly tht make so much sense.
@ poster
jst tease her & see if u could get away wit it,i mean nxt time u wit her.push it to her tht-dnt she think both of u gonna make a good couple(make sure in a funny way) & hear her out.Her reply is gonna determine d nxt step.
Like d guy i quoted up there,if u open up to her & share hw u feel abt her ,then u might loose two stuff @ a same time.Friendship & love
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2009
Tell her that all this while u guys had been friends,u have always wanted to remain friends with her but something else happened,n sincerely it wasn't ur fault,u just started thinkin about her not as a friend but much more than a friend,n it was then that u realized u were in love with her.U should have stopped the feelings immediately,but no matter how hard u try,it just keeps comin back.Tell her u love her so much,n u're not ashamed to say it,she should forgive u,but then u cant help fallin in love wit her,n u want her to be yours till eternity
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by eyonigger(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2009
tiniyata:

Tell her that all this while u guys had been friends,u have always wanted to remain friends with her but something else happened,n sincerely it wasn't ur fault,u just started thinkin about her not as a friend but much more than a friend,n it was then that u realized u were in love with her.U should have stopped the feelings immediately,but no matter how hard u try,it just keeps comin back.Tell her u love her so much,n u're not ashamed to say it,she should forgive u,but then u cant help fallin in love wit her,n u want her to be yours till eternity

Mehn!! This are the kind of friends that I love to roll out with socially on woman hunting, I mean this is exactly how I wanted to tell the poster what to do. U are too gbaskiaski. @poster, a little more for u, If u really feel something for this gurl, just tell her what u feel, and have it mind that its better to let lose of ur feelings than keeping it to rott unsaid.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2009
@eyonigga,i've got a whole lot of lyrics tied up in me,u just tell me ur situation,n i'll let loose.All my lines are crude n unadulterated
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by simplysmat(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2009
bluespice:

same way u do to other ladies
with respect and common sense

True.
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by sharkur1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
thanks guys i really appreciate ur replies
Re: How Do I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
Eyonigga has said it all,hope u've tried his suggestn,he's d bomb n a don in ds business lol,so tsup,wanna av d feedback

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Do We Have To Toast Them? / More Bang For The Buck. / Mentoring A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.