Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos (79595 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by datguru: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pikshure ?
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
While im not in support of beating women, im apalled at the se.xual indeceny of the way many Southern women behave these days.

i remember one Fulani guy say in my uni in our youth, that he has fvcked and dumped so many Souther women because of their easy available se.xual attitude. i am from the North bu i swer on the Gods i felt like slapping him up were it not for the sudden realization tht it was the Southern womens fault for advertising deir bodies and sleeping around like animals. i cudnt handle this insult to a ppl and their women but it was the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by adenine02: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pix pls
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by datola: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hard to beleive that the lady abused the soldiers
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nepa pls give us light in lagos,
This one no funny again o, blackout everywhere, even the rich man wey dey my street do tire to buy diesel for generator, its our right to have light o.
And at the end of the month , dem go pay nepa officials salary for doing nothing,
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by dave2meek(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pictures or video now!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin grin
siegfried99:
grin

Why soldiers dey do like this na grin the lady went for marketing grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Kentrasso(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jobless soldiers. If they had something better to do they won't have that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
While im not in support of beating women, im apalled at the se.xual indeceny of the way many Southern women behave these days.
Is she naked?
If na mad nnaked woman dey waka pass those army shey dem go ask her question or beat am?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pardon me for I have nothing to post other than this:

Government is a--
Mega Business

The Profit is the--
Dividend

The Masses are the--
Shareholders

The Shareholders--
Interests must be
Protect and properly look after.

By making the Business
a Profitable one.

Someone should help me pass this to GMB.....
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Overzealous...
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by bolliejay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
#pictureorldontbeliveit
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Isiterere(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
sirRiddy:
grin grin
Ori to ba ma je iko,
t'oba we lawani, yi o fi
aye re le.
fall from okra tree.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Defcon1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
kandrus:
Some ladies and their mouth ..

Do you really believe the lady actually insulted them?
Nigerians don't insult soldiers anyhow especially when they are being interrogated.
Nigerian soldiers too do!
Always abusing their power.
That is how they ordered a guy down from a bus beat him up mercilessly because he was "roughly dressed"-Timberland boots, baggy jeans, fitted shirt with raised collar, thick dark shades and dreadlocks.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
IamDejman:
May 29, these yeye and lazy military men go pack well
It's more likely that they will be sent to the markets to force traders to sell their goods at a loss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Bowaley17(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good for her... She wan come showcase her assset... Hoes everywhr...
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Gracyel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Though I dont support the action the soldiers took, however, I think this should serve as a deterrent to ladies who leave their houses half naked all in d name of just 'going accross the street'. The way you dress defines how you'll be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Absolute rubbish...

CRAP...

Are they crazy

We are not under a military regime and i think they have no business with a woman who wears bum short...

The work of Army is to protect lives of citizens both home or abroad and to guard our shores against any invading army...

That is crap and the soldiers need to be brought to justice for assualt,public harrassment,violation of human right?unlawful maltreat of a citizen and list go oon...

Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ignis: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nobody took pictures?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by phiszo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
very good..
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by NiRfreak(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][ THUNDER WILL SOON FIRE ALL THESE DESPERATE BLOGGERS.....LIES AND FAKE NEWS JUST TOO MUCH
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by haadeen(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
ogaofficer:
This+story go sweet die. . . haha lala video abeg. The babe cum showcase thigh for polling booth.
. Dat is good for her
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Forget hoes everywhere////We need to know our right and thats abuse of power...

No san girl will abuse a soldier and they just liike to show them selves...

I wish this idiotscould be brought to book to let the others know that this is not sambisa.

So if my mama wear shorts and spaghetti now cos we going to the beach soldier will tell her to frog jump

We r not in a third world county any more and soldier need to know their limit..its crap..

i swear i deh vecks.
Bowaley17:
Good for her... She wan come showcase her assset... Hoes everywhr...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by bebene: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
this is good, pls soldiers not only those wearing bump short include but also those with skintight, continue dealing with them accordingly, cos non of our religion support that devilish act.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well said boss...
Seun:
It's more likely that they will be sent to the markets to force traders to sell their goods at a loss.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Feel sorry for d lady. @soldiers, abeg don't flog civilians o. We r supsd to b ur charges. Say sorry to d lady. @lady, dress btr next time. Here, have a cookie@ everyone else. Go home, cased dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
justi4jesu:
Pissure undecided undecided

Gba be!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
angry angryWHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!
If she no gree for ur toasting na by force niiiii
The poor lady must be igbo, stewpeed #lagosians

By the way where is the pic for the thread?

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
How does it change the fact that you are all the same in disguisequick to blame a lady to wear bum short in public but can lick a koropon for hours in codedme chio nu dere....
Gracyel:
Though I dont support the action the soldiers took, however, I think this should serve as a deterrent to ladies who leave their houses half naked all in d name of just 'going accross the street'. The way you dress defines how you'll be addressed.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Hobat(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na wa oh......
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by adino(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sai bohari. This is change. No more bum-short, no more trousers. Hijab Loading. Hahahahahaha
I cant wait for May 29th OOOOOOO, Sai Chagee.
Una want change and change una don get.
Everybody say Sai Bohari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.