Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos (79597 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
siegfried99:
grin

Why soldiers dey do like this na grin the lady went for marketing grin
All na campaign
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by logica(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
...that was because their a$$es were not big enough (Oyinbo).
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by SailorXY: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
IamDejman:
May 29, these yeye and lazy military men go pack well
oh really?? & you feel energetic sitting behind your keyboard. let's see how Buhari guarantees you security when the military men "pack well" cool
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Bowaley17(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
Forget hoes everywhere////We need to know our right and thats abuse of power...

No san girl will abuse a soldier and they just liike to show them selves...

I wish this idiotscould be brought to book to let the others know that this is not sambisa.

So if my mama wear shorts and spaghetti now cos we going to the beach soldier will tell her to frog jump

We r not in a third world county any more and soldier need to know their limit..its crap..

i swear i deh vecks.
they didn't beat her because she dressed indecently. It was because she insulted them that made them gave her the beating of her life...
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Gracyel(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
seangy4konji:
How does it change the fact that you are all the same in disguisequick to blame a lady to wear bum short in public but can lick a koropon for hours in codedme chio nu dere....
*ignored*....Attention seeker!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by adino(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
While im not in support of beating women, im apalled at the se.xual indeceny of the way many Southern women behave these days.

i remember one Fulani guy say in my uni in our youth, that he has fvcked and dumped so many Souther women because of their easy available se.xual attitude. i am from the North bu i swer on the Gods i felt like slapping him up were it not for the sudden realization tht it was the Southern womens fault for advertising deir bodies and sleeping around like animals. i cudnt handle this insult to a ppl and their women but it was the truth.

So sad and annoyingly so it is the truth. Many of my Southern Women/Girls are just like dogs when it comes to sex and indecency. They can only be rivaled by the some equally whorish Hausa/Fulani girls/women who are worse than dogs despite the hijab they use to cover all parts of their body.
Mind you, if you see the magic they do with guys in the night at the corner inside their hijab you will shout Mohammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by vickokingz: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its a lesson to all those saucy and indecent ladies...kudos to the soldier for teaching her how to respect elders
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by adino(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceejay80s:
Nepa pls give us light in lagos,
This one no funny again o, blackout everywhere, even the rich man wey dey my street do tire to buy diesel for generator, its our right to have light o.
And at the end of the month , dem go pay nepa officials salary for doing nothing,

It is Change, just a little patience. NEPA is preparing you for the great change ahead so that you will not be caught unaware.
Sai Shengee.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by NLpageants: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetyie:
make those soldiers pack well jare. which kind disgrace b dat
Hello, your verification is still being expected.

thank you in advance. smiley
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by yemmybx(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
ABUSE OF POWER.THE NIGERIAN ARMY SHOULD STOP TREATING THE CIVILIANS AS IF THEY WERE GOAT OOO because IF SUCH CONTINUES CIVILIANS TO WILL FIGHT BACK. WATCH OUT! thank God that Jonathan is no more wit power drunk people 'pdp'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tomzman: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
She shouldn't have spoken to the soldiers in such a manner.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
War Against Indiscipline!!!

Sai Baba
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by mightycrown1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] HOW I WISH I WERE ONE OF THE SOLDIERS, NA JOKOO DEERA I FOR GIVE AM. THAT THING WEY SHE WAN ADVERTISE I FOR HELP AM ATTRACT BUYER WELL WELL. AFTER DEM GO SAY SOMEONE COMMIT RAPE OR FUCKERY [/size]
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
ceejay80s:

Is she naked?
If na mad nnaked woman dey waka pass those army shey dem go ask her question or beat am?

its the same goal shrouded in hypocrisy.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by hunkydory(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetyie:
make those soldiers pack well jare. which kind disgrace b dat
You want to roll on the ground abi.Oya begin frog jump where u dey now.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tochstorm(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:
The soldiers had no right to assault her, but she shouldn't have called them bush people. That's just plain dumb knowing how soldiers are.
you were not there i was there the op was not there. so we don't kno if na true or false. na just story. until then ambode till boys throw lagoon party!!!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol...funny. Soldiers and over sabi.

Buy data ooooooo

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by vickylala239: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by AhmedInusa: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bank Marketers wuna see wetin wuna cause for dis innocent girl abi... So Marketing don become crime abi? Dia ris God o
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by debinkos(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's good the solder perform there lamful duty for protecting her from being rape by some holigans war againts indisipline
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
@sirRiddy Translate p/s.

But thats very unfair of the soilders thats not wat they were sent to do.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Uchesis: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can bet anyone with my last drop of blood dat one of dose soldiers toasted d babe (she must be a very hot chic), but she no give him face dats y dey gang up and beat her lyk dat. Shame on dem. Wat did dey do wen BH captured and took over 200 girls 2 sambisa? And some yeye nairalanders r here supporting dem. Rub.bish

BTW, Real soldiers dont beat women. #FACT
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tunnary(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
very gud. She was tryin to luk for somone to seduce but on d contrary.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by bejeria101(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Naija gals running their mouth since 5AD hehehe,bum shorts u open ur mouth insult naija soldier shows how dumb your ancestos were *rolling on floor dirting clothes*
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by GoodcasHMan: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
She think say Jega go come there
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tunnary(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
They r fond of show off wit their bum bum, i just hope they flog her kpekus. Yanga tolotolo, flog her yansh scatter. Nonsence
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
adino:
Sai bohari. This is change. No more bum-short, no more trousers. Hijab Loading. Hahahahahaha
I cant wait for May 29th OOOOOOO, Sai Chagee.
Una want change and change una don get.
Everybody say Sai Bohari.
Hijab kor? embarassed
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
justi4jesu:
Pissure undecided undecided
I smell lies on the write up embarassed
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Person wey go chop knock for head.
Even if he like make im wear turban, he
go still leave space for middle.
Pamelayoung:
@sirRiddy Translate p/s.

But thats very unfair of the soilders thats not wat they were sent to do.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by morgba(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin I was waiting to see the picture, it shows how Nigerians fear military men. To d extend, a passers by fear to capture all d moves
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Lilaex: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Watin dis foool they talk? The urealistic high hopes u guyz ar putin on buhari wil soon meet reality.
IamDejman:
May 29, these yeye and lazy military men go pack well
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
SailorXY:
oh really?? & you feel energetic sitting behind your keyboard. let's see how Buhari guarantees you security when the military men "pack well" cool

Lilaex:
Watin dis foool they talk? The urealistic high hopes u guyz ar putin on buhari wil soon meet reality.

Sai Baba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.