Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (72364 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by paulolee(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
kk
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by eric111111(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
It is well
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by tucky200(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
surawilly:
#shoroniyen
Bros I hail u o...she is missing and u saying shoro niyen..GOD no go allow am happen to u sha
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nt @ all...is this story real?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
MayflowerB:

Ask channels tv

I search through Google, I can't find the size of ur brain undecided

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Bonapart(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
I pray you're found darling.... future Asset of the country
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nt @ all.....is this story real?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by akanixx: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wan sleep small
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by samegold(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] only God can save
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Her EYES dey like TINUBU,..own
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by XBLadez: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
INEC office, Yaba? Is it Yaba left or Yaba right?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by oismail(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Try call her BF
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
mopelola123:
If father is dead, where is the mother and other family members.

she is 5years old!!!!!!

she is 5years old!!!!!!

she is 5years old!!!!!!

she is 5years old!!!!!!

she is 5years old!!!!!!

Give her a break angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by zaion: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
angryNawa tins dey hpen dis days ooo
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
is your wife praying for same?
Zico5:
Some women re just too careless. How can a parents leave a girl as young as five to wander aimlessly, when some re on the mountain praying to God for fruits of the womb. God is too merciful sha, I have a friend that has been looking unto God for the past six years now. It is so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Lanre90(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pity the poor girl thou embarassed Just hope she finds her mother
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by MayflowerB(f): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Saklekplus:

I search through Google, I can't find the size of ur brain undecided
U ve been ignored

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by domopps(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
No I don't know her!

Cheeers
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by surawilly(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
abeg no vex oooo!!!Amen ooo
tucky200:

Bros I hail u o...she is missing and u saying shoro niyen..GOD no go allow am happen to u sha
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Khd95(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok.hala dem Nigerian police ni undecided
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Moana(f): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Zico5:
Some women re just too careless. How can a parents leave a girl as young as five to wander aimlessly, when some re on the mountain praying to God for fruits of the womb. God is too merciful sha, I have a friend that has been looking unto God for the past six years now. It is so pathetic.
and how do you know even if the mother is alive? undecided
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by henribj(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Zico5:

Tell that your friend to consult a fertility doctor or whatever they are called.
recently i learnt that there are some women whose ovulation period fall into the same time frame as their menses
for those women to get pregnant you have to sleep with them when they are on their menses.
so if your friend has not been sleeping with his wife or she has not been sleeping with her husband while in her menses, they should better reconsider o
this is not something widely known, i guess it is something just coming out now
i got to know about this right here on NL somedays ago when someone posted a question asking if it was right to sleep with a woman while she is menstruating, and people were commenting both from religious, moral and medical angles.

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by smilyice(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
The person below me help my comment abeg...... . I wan sharply go toilet
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NwaNimo1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Underage voter . . . . she looks like an 'APC' card carrying member.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by vanhelsing2099(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Zico5:

It ur father that God will punish

Hahahah.. Zico or wat is your name.. Dnt mess with me #friedplaintain
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Revolva(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
sad sad sad na wa oo see as small pikin waka comot for house
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by kingDELE(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
surawilly:
#shoroniyen
oya mi lenu o
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by olu4life(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
How can some peeps doubt d authenticity of d story. U should have first reasoned why she would be stuck there. First thing that came to my mind was if the dad and d girl went out and something happened to the dad,thereby making her stuck. Like I said "IF?!"
The koko of the story is that the girl is missing.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by kingDELE(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
surawilly:
#shoroniyen
oya mi lenu o!!!
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by mattkelly: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
She came from the Lagoon after Ambode won..lol.Na joke i dey abeg ohh..lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.