Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes (1203 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Oba's Igbo Hate Speech: Nigeria Not Yet A Nation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Everything that happened in the Oba's palace was rehearsed and well planned by the APC, Oba and the Igbo Ezes in Lagos. The only way Ambode could beat Agbaje was to pitch the Yoruba against the Igbo and that is exactly what happened. Who recorded the whole thing and why was it leaked to the public? If this whole Oba episode had not happened, a lot of Yorubas would have voted for Agbaje and it was common knowledge that the Igbos would vote in block for Agbaje being their party man. The APC saw this and decided to play the ethnic card which worked perfectly. They know our people well and that we will shout and bring down heaven when we see the video just like we reacted during the deportation saga. Alot of Yorubas who initially wanted to vote for Agbaje ended up changing their mind to vote for Ambode because they saw it as Yoruba vs Igbo and they wanted to prove to the Igbo their dominance in Lagos. The whole drowning in Lagoon speech was a carefully written and acted script.

All this was part of Tinubu's game, wake up! Don't be surprised to go to the Oba's palace and find him drinking with those Igbo Ezes. embarassed embarassed

They successfully labelled Agbaje as Okeshuku. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Sloan: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Another day another cock and bull story from you. Maybe you are jobless but I bet you no one cares or give a shaite about all your conjectures! If you will only take a permanent vacation back to your ancestral village taking everyone of your kin with you + Agbaje or whoever, you'd never need to make another post like it again! I will also never need to read this kind of whining on NL again from your ilk. We all know you want to use some cunning approaches to douse the fire that has consumed you in Lagos by turning this into a joke or someone else's game! It is not funny and no one Yoruba is ever gonna buy it! Stay far away and communicate over the phone if you must ever need to talk to anyone in Lagos again!

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Tvegas(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hhmmmm Quite Possible
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by LubricatingOil: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
[s]Everything that happened in the Oba's palace was rehearsed and well planned by the APC, Oba and the Igbo Ezes in Lagos. The only way Ambode could beat Agbaje was to pitch the Yoruba against the Igbo and that is exactly what happened. Who recorded the whole thing and why was it leaked to the public? If this whole Oba episode had not happened, a lot of Yorubas would have voted for Agbaje and it was common knowledge that the Igbos would vote in block for Agbaje being their party man. The APC saw this and decided to play the ethnic card which worked perfectly. They know our people well and that we will shout and bring down heaven when we see the video just like we reacted during the deportation saga. Alot of Yorubas who initially wanted to vote for Agbaje ended up changing their mind to vote for Ambode because they saw it as Yoruba vs Igbo and they wanted to prove to the Igbo their dominance in Lagos. The whole drowning in Lagoon speech was a carefully written and acted script.

All this was part of Tinubu's game, wake up! Don't be surprised to go to the Oba's palace and find him drinking with those Igbo Ezes. embarassed embarassed

They successfully labelled Agbaje as Okeshuku. [/s] cheesy cheesy

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Funny OP!
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by LubricatingOil: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tvegas:
Hhmmmm Quite Possible

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by demmie1: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
You did not post all these before the election, its now want to tell me all was planned. typical.

Anyways, its shows how ibos lie and believe it, they are 90% of lagos. cool

4 Likes

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by theV0ice: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eurobomber, you've changed these past days. even adding conspiracy theorist to your portfolio....

How did you arrive at this wild conjecture??

Well it's worth a laugh cheesy or two cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by seunfly: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought Donjazzy said the same thing.
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by sammyj: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by mrmetoo1: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wait but before the election I thought the Igbo votes were enough to make Agbaje win.

Let me tell you, I said it in another post before the election that win or lose Agbaje needs to go thank the Oba. Reason being, APC would have won anyway but the margin would have been higher. The PDP Lagos momentum died after the presidential election. I spoke to Igbo guys that said they'll vote APC because what's the point voting PDP until the Oba made his statement. All the Oba's statement did was to increase turnout. That statement gave voice to the PDP and their supporters. The state election at the end of the day was a reflection of the presidential.

1 Like

Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Another lunatic on the loose
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven...
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Pebcak: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: The Whole Oba Of Lagos Episode Was A Well Acted Script By The Oba & Igbo Ezes by Pebcak: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: PDP Youth Leader In Imo State Assassinated / Jonathan Should Compensate Igbos For The Injustice Of Abandoned Property By Ijaw / Incredible Conspiracy Theory about subsidy payment-'Feat Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.