Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Dell Pentim Iii Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Dell Pentim Iii Computer (631 Views)

Help Me! My Dell E6500 Is Malfunctioning. / Please Assist Me With My Dell Inspiron 3541 Issue / My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dell Pentim Iii Computer by atielho(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pls i need some help.
my system has been triping of by it's self
I dont know what to do
some says that it has a termostert problem but i dont
belive that.
I cant even creat a dial connection 4 it cuz that particular
page has even refused to open. what they writing is configuration error.
one thing again' I'm using direct power and not battrey . I dont know if one canot get
it in portharcourt. even when i tried to Instal Bluethoot device it refuse
to instal it but just trip of. I dont know why it is not playing any dvd movies.
hum; a lot of problem. pls helper sre free to email me on atietett@yahoo.com or call
on 08037942087
Re: My Dell Pentim Iii Computer by esquire(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2009
Since i can't see the pc and the syymptoms this is what you'll do concerning the dial up configuration page otherwise know as internet option in winxp it may be due to virus or worm attack, scan your pc with a good and latest version of antivirus like kaspersky, nod32 or avg8.2 and if you are sure your system is not infected with a virus then boot from a winxp cd after loading you'll see the normal page of winxp setup you''ll press enter to setup winxp press R to repair them press the R and you'll see a console asking you which partition you want to log on press 1 then enter your password if you have one and if not just press enter and type CHKDSK /P. let there be space between the chkdsk and the /p. If that does not fix it reformat you PC And Concerning the sparodic rebooting it may be due to the thermal sensor getting the wrong signal from the processor that its overheating ask your tecnician toputa fresh thermal paste of the processor its always whitesih in colour. Concerning the DVD are you sure your PC comes witha DVD rom? Otherwise it will not play dvd.
Am in Sango in Ogun State, had it been you are in Lagos if i would have help you fix it FOC
Let me how it all gos . good luck

(1) (Reply)

Format / Yahoo Messanger Malfunctioning:pls Advice / Help: Xp Killing Me: Just Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.