Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) (63588 Views)

The Gari You Drink When Dangote Is Your Father (photo) / Photo: When Your Mum Tells You She Left Dangote For Your Dad / When You Represent Your Son At His Schools Christmas Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by MzzTega(f): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't understand
see your face. just kidding grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

see your face. just kidding grin

gringrin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

How dis Falcon or na Falconet of a guy dey distribute Shares like say na Seun be him elder brother
There is GOD oh Falconey
only God knows. . . i will soon get his cheat, my boyz are working on it cool

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

only God knows. . . i will soon get his cheat, my boyz are working on it cool

Good Move!! Am solely Behind youcheesycheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

Good Move!! Am solely Behind youcheesycheesy
cool
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
sameer1212:
27 shares just for some few minutes? Who the fvck are u? grin
her azz lickers shared. trust NL guys.
they can do anything to get noticed by a babe.
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by 7footre(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

146 Shares, Goddamn!! This is really Unbelieveable!!

Falconey, you must be a Confirm Wizard!!
This is Really Mind blowing!!
That guy must have 'shares' in nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Fulaboy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Falconey what's your relationship with seun plx undecided you must be his inlaw I think undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fulaboy:
Falconey what's your relationship with seun plx undecided you must be his inlaw I think undecided
i can bet my life, seun doesn't know the cheat sef, if he knows it, i will deactivate!

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Fulaboy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

i can bet my life, seun doesn't know the cheat sef, if he knows it, i will deactivate!
lmao cheesy this is serious falconey have to be interrogated
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao cheesy this is serious falconey have to be interrogated
i swear!
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Olutola88(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Acekidc4:

146 Shares, Goddamn!! This is really Unbelieveable!!

Falconey, you must be a Confirm Wizard!!
This is Really Mind blowing!!
I noticed my moniker shared some post, whereas I didn't share in the real sense. Na only shares e fit hack, Likes na hard nut. Wetin S.eun com dey look all dese days
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olutola88:
I noticed my moniker shared some post, whereas I didn't share in the real sense. Na only shares e fit hack, Likes na hard nut. Wetin S.eun com dey look all dese days

No Mind the dude Jare!!cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by pTomz(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Alberto2k, come see ursef ooo grin
alberto2k see as u worworgringrin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olutola88:
Why you carry falconey matter for head na, the guy na shareful giver na grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

make i do one amebo for you, alberto2k dey chop bread and beans for house right now
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

make i do one amebo for you, alberto2k dey chop bread and beans for house right now
your papa yansh! Wehrey badagry! grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

your papa yansh! Wehrey badagry! grin grin
shut up! i lie? grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

mumu, to break bottle for your opio head just dey hungry me grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by stephenqueen: 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Chai! god punish devil, so na bread and beans him dey chop him cum dey form say him dey chop fried rice and chicken..Alberto2k Ogun don catch u today,no chop amu finish ooo make una leave small for kingtom gringringrin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

shut up! i lie? grin
wehrey All amebor shall have a conference meeting with devil in hell fire grin grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai! go punish devil, so na bread and beans him dey chop him cum dey form say him dey chop fried rice and chicken..Alberto2k Ogun don catch u today,no chop amu finish ooo make una leave small for kingtom gringringrin
kikikikiki. . . tank God say na him confess by himself, me jez dey here dey bazz shawarma cheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey All amebor shall have a conference meeting with devil in hell fire grin grin grin
taaaar! back to sender. . . tongue
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Olamitisoji(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
This one is strong. Eleyi gidi gan cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by LewisO: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bad market. grin

Boy! Don't worry, it is called LOVE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

kikikikiki. . . tank God say na him confess by himself, me jez dey here dey bazz shawarma cheesy
stephenqueen, come o... Na long kuli kuli and ijebu garri dis guy dey bazz for him room
Rush go meet am before him finish amu grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by arimahoseloka(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
you blind and short sighted people. money isn't everything. nonsense... who is dangote? can his money add 100 years to him? can his money raise people from the dead? can his money buy him true love and friendship. y'all need to get a life and stop worshipping mammon
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

*Invalid Recipient address, please try again grin grin
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by folabayo1(f): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wetin she see for my papa body na?
Abi na d poverty attracts her
I will definitely ask her 99questions
Funny tho
Re: When You Tell Your Son "You Left Dangote For His Father"(photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Romancelanders... Representing themselves grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.