Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73912 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Dyt(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
GoldenJAT:
I Finished frm UNIOSUN!n mst sy witout. Doubt dats its fuckin FAST.

Was this how you were taught?
undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by peddy007: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
unilorin ...funaab ...kwasu..
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ojotu4real(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
Lol..that's the UniAbuja I know!

All apologies duely observed but that school funny sha.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
lexman200:
is NOUN a good school
I think it is a good school, though there is room for improvement. NOUN is the school of the future, Open University is in vogue in other countries.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by shegz1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
KSUSTA
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Ariani: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
unizik
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Engrpj:
University of Maiduguri......completed 3 semesters in 10 monthsgrin
Trying to avoid a trip to sambisa?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dejii01(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wetin we for OAU go talk? angry

School wey never start 2014/2015 session

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by doalli: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You can add yours if you think the listed ones are wrong
.....KWASU of course for now in Nigeria...about to write second semester exams in a coupled of days.... even Unilorin students can testify to this...and they produce qualified graduates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
You don't need to apologize..
Biggest mistake of my life was attending that school!

ojotu4real:

All apologies duely observed but that school funny sha.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Unizik.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by PlayerOne: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
lautech

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fairprincekenzy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
UniqueGem:
Its Kwasu without doubt followed by Unilorin and Unizik I think.
proud of UNIZIK my alma mater grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sparkleRed(f): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

No mata ow fast, we will all serve 2geda, dem go sha no fit go serve be4 d nysc tym table

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by yusufobinna1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

better BY FAR,my alma mata
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

No wonder dem dey produce mumu as graduate
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
doalli:
.....KWASU of course for now in Nigeria...about to write second semester exams in a coupled of days.... even Unilorin students can testify to this...and they produce qualified graduates
That's so true, am a stdnt in KWASU, and exam is startn nxt week wednesday, currently KWASU is d fastest skul in Nigeria.
#last bullet: A world class UNI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Abumadea: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
What about OOU, Ago iwoye? I spent 7 years for a 4 year course. No extra year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Mbkite(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
IMSU ;DIMSU
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by reddit202: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facecee2026..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!/..........
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by 1stola: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Medunah:
FU OTUEKE, they re already on 1st semester break
Clueless University grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Viciyus:

No wonder dem dey produce mumu as graduate
See dis hater, kwasu producd the third best student in W/Africa in her first convo, currently one of the fastest growing uni in Nija, one of the only three skulz in Nija dat is recognized by enactus, shey make I dey giv u points go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okay, Am a proud Unilorite,but Kwasu runs the fastest academic calendar followed by Unilorin,we already started our 2nd semester test today,wait I get test tomorrow,what am I still doing here.3units course.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by abduldope(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
KWASU for sure, imagine am yet to write my 1st semster exams and the are staring 2nd semester exams next month... Mhen they are FAST!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by CR9R: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
jmoore:
NOUN>> National Open University of Nigeria

I graduated after 3 years when they were not monitoring their "flexible mode". grin

Not possible now, but you can still graduate in 4 years. No strikes.
did you serve?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ojotu4real(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
You don't need to apologize..
Biggest mistake of my life was attending that school!

Last last u don free from dere wahala sha, my cuzin attended dat skool.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
its definately kwasu.......i can attest to that.....was admitted sept 2011 and am starting my finals next week.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by humberjade: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abumadea:
What about OOU, Ago iwoye? I spent 7 years for a 4 year course. No extra year.

Chai!!! Na Medicine you study? grin

But on a more serious note, OOU can reset one's bright destiny if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by ojotu4real(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduldope:
KWASU for sure, imagine am yet to write my 1st semster exams and the are staring 2nd semester exams next month... Mhen they are FAST!!!
Lol, u sure say na uni b dat ?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by OgBetty(f): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Unizik!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Engrpj(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Professorval:

Trying to avoid a trip to sambisa?

ow yea ...Charity begins at home u no cool
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Princeadonis(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ondo state university of science and technology, okitipupa (OSUSTECH) is d fastest in d world 4 nw

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.